What Famous Video Game Character Are You Based On Your MBTI®? He dabbles in every genre, but he’s particularly fond of RPGs and portable consoles. Ever want to see Han Solo dance while covering a Jason Derulo song? Bioshock was also in the running but it debuted on PC simultaneously so that kinda brought it down. Fable III goes the furthest and adds political quandaries as a corrupt King must be overthrown. The addition of robust co-operative gameplay has only given the titles more appeal. Halo 3 was a great finale to the original trilogy while still leaving room for more. What are some of the best Xbox 360 exclusives? Next: How Gears 5 Should Shape the Future of Xbox Exclusive Games. I’m going to hear it for grouping these games together. None of them made any waves in the mass market, but Lost Odyssey is one of my favorite 360 games. Crimson Dragon wasn’t able to connect big with critics, but audiences were receptive even if the series wasn’t able to grow beyond its humble beginnings. RELATED: The 10 Best Exclusives On The Original Xbox, Ranked. Shit, now that I think about it, I have Crackdown 2 still in shrinkwrap sonewheres. Beautiful Katamari. Related: The 5 Best Xbox One Exclusives According To Metacritic (& 5 Worst). Not everything associated with the Xbox 360 was a hit. The closest exclusive horror action game we could think of, that was also bad, was this bewildering spinoff. NightCaster II came out only a year after its predecessor, but its addition of two-player cooperative play make it a more enjoyable experience, even if it couldn’t keep the franchise alive. It really felt like a “next gen” game back then. However, there were still some great games like Dance Central. Daniel’s work can be read on ScreenRant, Splitsider, Bloody Disgusting, Den of Geek, and across the Internet. 1 vs. 100. Dance Central’s three annual releases were the hands-down (and hands-in-the-air-like-you-just-don’t-care) best reasons to own a Kinect. Halo was ideal on the Xbox 360. 10 Nintendo Switch Hacks That Are Too Good, Xbox 360: The Top 5 Must-Own Exclusives (& 5 You Should Skip), The 10 Best Exclusives On The Original Xbox, Ranked, Halo: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Flood, 10 Xbox One Games With The Best Storylines, The 10 Most Successful Video Game Campaigns On Kickstarter (& How Much They Raised), 5 Wii Games That Deserve Sequels (& 5 That Don't), 10 Square Games On PS1 That Never Left Japan, Final Fantasy 7: 5 Fan Theories That Make Sense (& 5 That Don't), League Of Legends: 5 Champions Who Could Beat Master Chief (& 5 Who Can't), 10 Things You Didn't Know About Death Stranding, Fallout: 10 Things That Make No Sense About The Great War, 10 Things The Dreamcast Did That Were Way Ahead Of Its Time, 5 Things We Loved About Watch Dogs: Legion (& 5 Things We Don’t), 5 Best (& 5 Worst) Batman Games That Are NOT Arkham, Every Covenant In Dark Souls 3, Explained, Pokemon: 10 Fire-Type Memes Only True Fans Understand, 10 Extremely Rare Atari 2600 Games All Collectors Want, 10 Biggest Differences Between The PS5 & The Xbox Series X Controllers, Marvel's Spider-Man & 9 Other Games Set In New York City, Dark Souls: 10 Interesting Facts About The Northern Undead Asylum (According To Lore), Xbox One: 10 Best Selling Games, Ranked According To Metacritic. The Halo games are a major step forward for the FPS genre. It’s doubtful we’ll ever see Alan Wake 2 anytime soon, but we’ll never forget the paranoia the first game terrorized us with. I think Crackdown 3 is gonna be amazing. The Original Xbox’s 15 Best Exclusive Games. What games made the Xbox 360 stand out? Yeah I too played many hours of Crackdown. The wait was certainly worth it. Like Mass Effect, Saints Row would later expand to all consoles, but in 2006 the franchise’s first entry was an Xbox 360 exclusive. . dybyhands 2 years ago #2. It was easy and fun to rock out while trimming those pesky pounds away. Far Cry Primal and The Walking Dead: Michonne – Let’s Do This. Despite a slew of technical hiccups and weaker stats than rival, Sony’s PlayStation 3, the Xbox 360 was a very successful piece of Microsoft hardware.