They come out softer. 2. I was just going to ask the same thing, bring on the brownie mix!!!! Chocolate chip cookie lovers get ready this is the ultimate dessert for you. Do any of you have a do-it-yourself recipe like this for the Jiffy brand cornbread mix? Scoop a generous tablespoons of the dough onto your cookie sheets, spacing two inches apart. To make white cake, simply use only the white of the eggs. We started with a chocolate chip cookie crust and topped it with three indulgent layers of cookie dough cream chocolate pudding and cool whip for a cool craveable dessert. Thanks - I just discovered your blog site and am really happy to be here. how long can they stay in the pantry? Thank you!!! My husband has been put on an all natural, unprocessed diet by his doctor so I've had to give up all boxed products.I used to get Jiffy bran muffin mix with dates and make them with applesauce and orange zest instead of oil. Notes: I always line my cookie sheet with parchment paper. Don't forget the sprinkle of sparkling sugar, Those chewy, melt-in-your mouth oatmeal cookies from childhood always brought a smile then and this homemade version will certainly bring a smile now. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it’s a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Do you happen to have one for their Brownie Mix? And then to shape and bake. Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix Pouch 17.5 oz. Betty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix 1 3 cup butter softened 1 egg. EZ Oatmeal Scotchies 2 X 17.5 oz Bags of Betty Crocker Oatmeal Cookie Mix 3 T Orange Juice 2 Sticks Butter, soft 2 Eggs 1 Bag Butterscotch Chips Mix together the cookie mix… Great idea! It would save us all a dirty bowl to clean! Your microwave is more effective than you think, thanks to flexible power settings. Any ideas on the pizza crust mixes? I love this idea! Have I missed it? Great Idea.. Have you thought about adding powdered eggs to those that need eggs? Trusted oatmeal cookie recipes from Betty Crocker. Sprinkle reserved cookie mixture over apples.Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Great post--so many great ideas! Chocolate chip cookie dough sweetened condensed milk snickers and m m s make this bar an extra easy extra gooey treat. All you need to do is find a designer catier love as unique as you are. From vintage classics to brand-new creations, Betty's kitchen-tested and approved recipes are favorites that stand the test of time. The pizza crust mastermix on allrecipes.com is great. How long can these be stored for? And I like to add a little italian seasoning into the crust mixture before it raises. The cookies look more professional also. Serves: 8-10 Yield: 301/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed 1/2 cup peanut butter 1/4 cup shortening 1/2 cup butter1 egg 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt Directions: 1. I've always used these cookies as a base and doctored them up with other goodies such as cranberries, raisins and nuts. Teacher Appreciation Week is almost here! It would make it so much easier when time to prepare and a more complete gift as well .. Dehydrating eggs is SIMPLE (no dehydrator needed).. and they have a LONG shelf-life ... (several months)... Just a suggestion.. Thanks for sharing. - thanks. I love this idea and can't wait to try these cokkie mixes! First and most important. Starting with a pouch of chocolate chip cookie mix makes quick work of this simple chocolate-chip cheesecake recipe. Store mixes have too many additives I just don't to eat. I love this stuff! I always have frozen cookie balls in the freezer, and while they are baking, I mix and freeze a new batch. Very cool. thank you for posting these...i was looking for some more mixes to add to my pre-mix list! Thanks again! Betty's Banana Nut Bread . I am experiementing with different things to try to make mixes better tasting and more useable. I made the brownies :-) :-) :-) Just perfect. You won't believe how long you can prolong the shelf life of dry foods with this gadget. Clean up is easier and the cookies don’t stick to the pan. These same mixes are anywhere between 3.95 to 4.95. Thank you so much. I had been looking at those make 8 cookies from 1 recipe but they had bad ratings and you still had to add more of this or that. I do mix the yeast into the water before adding the flour. I made strawberry cake mix cookies last night. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. I might have to whip a couple up! These crowd-pleasing treats get off to a quick start thanks to Betty Crocker cookie mix—used in 20 delectably different ways. I can't wait to make some and give them to my daughter too. Always ready, no mixing , measuring, just throw in a bowl.. add the butter and egg and your good to go!!! and it taste better than store bought! Self-rising flour is just more expensive flour that has baking powder in it. They are my favorite but hate all the mystery ingredients in the package. They turned out perfectly. http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2012/02/the-mommy-club-share-your-resources-and-solutions-33Have a super week and stop on over and link up something else. you are just soooo good with fake its can you try and fake the duncan hines frosting creations the bubble gum flavor? Yes, of course! Just bounced over from Saving 4 Six and so glad I found you! !Stef at TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com. Thank you for sharing... Our family loves to camp and this is a great thing to throw into the camper and whip up a treat on a rainy day. That is wonderful! Oatmeal cookie mix jump-starts the crust to a classic homemade lemon bar. Place them onto your baking sheets giving them plenty of room to spread. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Do NOT over bake the cookies! On the BC packets, in order to make cookie cutter cut outs, the recipe requires adding more flour, I believe its 1 Tbsp.So to make sugar cookie cut outs, would I add the extra tablespoon? There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Thanks! if so please contact me desertchick043ATaolDOTcom. Most Popular. Do you think there'd be a problem adding 1/4 cup (or so) of walnuts to the choc chip mix, or would you do 1/2 cup choc chips + 1/4 cup walnuts? It's All Purpose. Hi Anonymous: I'm not Kirsty but I can tell you that 1 stick of butter is 1/2 cup or 4 ounces in the US. Especially since my hubby has a sweet tooth and sometimes I wish I was unhealthy enough to buy the box junk. These are very awesome! Roll into balls and bake 6 - 7 minutes at 375 degrees. Bake cookies for approximately 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned.These cookies are simple and awesome.The only downfall is that the batch does not double well.