“Honestly, the Sancho thing is embarrassing. Borussia Dortmund will NOT sell Jadon Sancho in January, even if they receive an offer worth €120 million, according to Bild United chief Ed Woodward though failed to match the Germans’ demands and once the deadline passed their chances of signing Sancho evaporated. Aston Villa and Crystal Palace monitoring Fabio Baptista, 3. In particular, Sancho was panned by Bild for not being totally focused on the Borussia cause this season. Gary Neville says the fact that Manchester United had bids rejected by Dortmund for Sancho is “embarrassing”. That doesn’t happen that often.”, window.dojoRequire(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us2.list-manage.com","uuid":"0dbf0c85a1d332bd7bb792371","lid":"9014791a03","uniqueMethods":true}) }), Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Watch Billie Eilish collect a food-court feast and dance around an empty mall in the music video for her new song 'Therefore I Am', Sun International welcomes lifting of international travel restrictions, Eight changes in Georgia team to meet England, Embracing the fourth industrial revolution begins with reforming SA’s education system, 'I am completely alone': Loneliness hits elderly hardest during pandemic, Alex Jones' daily diet revealed: what The One Show host eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Dominant Banyana storm into Cosafa Challenge final with second half goal blitz, Belarus rights group counts 900 cases against opposition, 'White Gold' star Refilwe Modiselle scoops second international award, Schumer calls on Trump to end 'temper tantrum', 12 poems from Halsey's new book 'I Would Leave Me if I Could' that later became songs, Elvis Presley's TCB ring set to go under the hammer, Shaky start for Bryson DeChambeau as weather hits opening day of Masters, Multichoice grows subscriber base, sees TelkomOne competition as 'opportunity', WHO chief urges vigilance as world waits for Covid vaccine, Covid restrictions extended for one week in NI, Egypt: Several dead in Sinai helicopter crash, Thousands of mail-in ballots thrown out in South Carolina, DJ Zinhle celebrates 'Umlilo' going 3x platinum. The England attacker was United’s top summer transfer target, but they failed to get anywhere near signing the 20-year-old. Most of us expect Sancho to leave next summer, but it’s great news that he’s going to be sticking around for one more season. Neville though says it is a hallmark of the top clubs to wrap up deals for star players without any fuss. Favre insisting on rotation after this week’s Supercup match. However, they are still not prepared to lose Sancho part-way through the season. Please gamble responsibly! To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. ESPN though maintain that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still sees Sancho and Erling Haaland as his main targets. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our, 1. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, on the other hand, has his back against the wall and knows that he’s in a position whereby he has to start turning things around – and bringing in someone like Sancho should be a clear way of trying to do that. Whether or not United will try and move for either of the duo in January is unclear, but Dortmund’s stance on Sancho is. Coronavirus digest: WHO says best way to protest lockdowns is to take other measures seriously, How your small business can look after its people and increase productivity, Coronavirus: Germany sees signs of curve 'flattening', Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.