share. Log in or sign up to leave a comment log in sign up. R.I.P. Even his family likes it, so I guess video streaming is pretty great. A toothpaste specially for gum problems, or cavities or plaque ONLY. It's best if you play them all at once. Billy Mays. Billy Mays, the man, the legend will truly be missed. 83% Upvoted. Even if it isn’t better, I’ll buy it if you give me a better demonstration. The Grater Plater is better, it is a little slower at grating but it doesn't grate your fingers when the garlic or ginger piece gets small. He worked his butt off for years traveling across the country and away from his family. Like him or not, and I believe his style was likeable, you clearly understood that he believed in his product and that creates trust – and makes sales. & join us, Check out NeatoShop's large selection of T-shirts Quotations by Billy Mays, American Businessman. We tried to … His passing was unfortunate. Gear-obsessed editors choose every product we review. Metal Print, *Caution* Contents may stain. Lesser-known products sold by Billy Mays. The Air Force Wants Death Rays on Fighter Jets, 50 Years Ago, Oregon Blew Up a Dead Whale with TNT, The Future of Farming Is Inside This Bomb Shelter, The 6 Best Gaming Chairs For Comfort and Support, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. We bring you the neatest, weirdest, and Billy's enthusiasm could sell any product, but when you combine it with such incredibly useful and innovative products as Big City Sliders, you get the unstoppable advertizing juggernaut that is Billy Mays. But I'm still not done, how about this, two sausage burritos.... the king of television commercials has died. u/Vergiss-Uns-Nicht. He had a loud, shrill, and annoyingly exuberant voice. My fellow writer tackled that issue at: http://www.fourcamelsatsea.com/?p=800. The question is, could Billy sell to a purchasing agent of big company who is skeptical and not easily swayed. And Billy Mays understood that better than most. He was only 50 years old. Over 27 times more absorbent than cotton! too high to reach (saves me from getting the step stool out). The problem/solution approach is much more authentic. I sell group travel programs. Classic. Close. If you’re selling from a webpage, then diagrams, schematics, and before and after pictures will also do the trick. Funniest two minutes of my life. This website uses cookies to improve user experience. And, you can highlight features and advantages in bullet-point after bullet-point. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. 7 Unusual Signs on the Path to a Breakthrough, What the Horizon Realty Fail Can Teach You About Social Media. Billy bellied-up to bar with the TV viewer and spoke straight and to the point: you got a problem, I’ve got the solution, I can guarantee it or your money back, buy it now and I’ll make you an even better deal. I’m glad he didn’t get into politics, now that I think about it. I’ll admit that I’m one of those who found this guy annoying, but there’s no denying he was a great salesman. For when you want to watch sports, "but can't find a TV." I bought a grater plater after seeing the Pitchmen episode on it. most wonderful stuff from all over the And veterans who have forgotten to review the products they are selling.