I know you had lots of birthday wishes yesterday, but who is thinking of you today? LiveAbout uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience. Give them a SpongeBob-inspired birthday wish this year in recognition of their wacky taste in TV shows. I would like to thank me, myself and I for the wonderful times together. Is it someone’s Birthday? I made you a birthday cake….But I eated it! Happy birthday, to the world’s best sister! You look awesome tonight. It’s your birthday….Or annual declaration of being awesome! Congrats on reaching an age when getting a “quickie” means a 15 min nap. Wisdom didn’t come early in life. Happy Birthday! It’s your birthday? Everything is awesome – but your age. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday cupcake is happy!!! Your meme recipient might not share a birthday with a scientific hero and their birthday might not fall on the same date as any notable scientific event, but a geeky meme like this is enough to inspire them to wonder how the stars were aligned when they were born and what significance it might have. It's been said that the greatest gift you can give someone is your presence. We have put together 151 best memes collection for you. I’ll make you an offer you can’t refuse! The recipe for the absolute 40th birthday. . Well… Happy Birthday, fella. Milind Soman Inspires HILARIOUS Memes With His ‘Birthday Suit’ Pic (Pic credit – Milind Soman/ Instagram) Model-actor Milind Soman celebrated turning 55 … May I bring some friends? I’ve had the time of my life at your birthday party. Crying Kim Kardashian isn't a new meme by any means, but it never gets old. A happy birthday meme makes birthdays better. I feel nice when I see you happy . Drake might just be the king of memes thanks to his relatable song lyrics. No happy birthday for you!…..Come back one year!! Without Facebook! But you lit my food on fire! FALSE: Age is a word! But enough about me. I just wanted to eat. I do seem to find this age pretty decent. Happy Birthday, girl. Just so you know…I love cake…!!! Elise Moreau is a writer that has covered social media, messaging, and streaming. Happy birthday dad! Let the alcohol flow through you. Mom, Mom, Mom, guess what it is? Happy birthday. Dude, all my friends have birthdays this year! Happy birthday, princess! I will say happy birthday with a meme! That’s indeed her real age. Oooh look, candles! Now I have to change country. Have a happy birthday you must, celebrate you wiill!!! There’s only one thing I hate more than lying, and that’s lying about other people’s age. – Birthday Wishes for Myself, 200 Laughs | The Quest for the Most Hilarious Happy Birthday Meme, You’re a Star! Enjoy each and every happy birthday meme. You may also like: Original & Famous Funny Quotes. This GIF is perfect for wishing any kid, teen, young adult, adult or even senior a happy birthday. Happy Birthday. Thank you for celebrating me being one year closer to death. No science in that. “Say Happy 50th Birthday one more time…” 30) Funny happy birthday meme for her. Yes, they still make funny memes. Happy Birthday. Share the best GIFs now >>> You may also like: Cracking a Birthday Joke | Huge List of Funny Birthday Messages and Wishes. Father: So how do you feel on your special day? Wait….One minute! "Meaning: This meme hilariously and cleverly brings attention to the recipient's age (and the fact that they're getting older). Image: A sloth crawling across a road.Text: "Happy birthday. Dj’s getting greasy paws. I ate him! Come on! Taboos are yet to fall in the name of humor…. You’re the Birthday Girl. It’s your birthday and I remembered without reminders. If you’re aiming for some plain text, you can find funny birthday wishes here and a meme generator, here. Happy Birthday memes are used in a similar way that birthday ecards are used—to wish other people a happy birthday over the internet. Glad you’re part of my wolfpack! Oh, and world peace. But enough about me. Here's to reminding the birthday boy/girl that they only live once! Happy birthday work-sister! My best wishes to a truly classy human being. Smoochies from Donald! Stupid is as stupid does nothing in front of the cake. 15 Sarcastic Happy Birthday Meme For Friends and Family, 9 Happy Birthday Memes For Family, Dad, Son, Daughter, Husband, Wife, and Brother, Happy Birthday Wishes for 2020 – Simple and Unique [For Everyone], 238 Happy Birthday Wishes for 2020 – Simple and Unique [For Everyone], 204 Happy Birthday Messages for 2020 – Simple and Unique [For Everyone], Best 209 Thank You Everyone For The Birthday Wishes, Happy Thanksgiving Wishes For Everyone in 2020, 114 Best Happy Birthday Funny Quotes, Messages & Greetings in 2020, 204 Best Happy Birthday Quotes of 2020 – For Everyone, 151 Best Happy Birthday Memes 2020 – Share with people around you, 108 Best Happy Birthday Greetings of 2020 – For Everyone. That includes funny memes for friends, family, and more. Everybody loves those quirky little yellow minions from the movie Despicable Me, and if they claim not to, they're probably lying. Here's a good handful of funny birthday memes to consider sending to that special friend or family member when their birthday rolls around. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas! Is your birthday? I don’t like birthdays. Top 100+ Original and Funny Happy Birthday Memes. Birthday humor can be as black as my car. Some assembly required! You stay classy! Me, that’s who. I left my pregnant wife! But I’m your father, so join me maybe! People are wishing you a happy birthday over facebook? Happy birthday!!!! I hear it’s your birthday! This intense birthday GIF from Bodybuilding.com is perfect for that friend, relative or coworker who's a total gym rat. I just wanted to eat, but you lit my food on fire! Time for our 5 o’clock birthday tea and cake. It’s my 40th Birthday today. Happy Birthday. Winter brings birthdays. Chuck Norris knew you before your mother did. Son: Older. Happy Belated Birthday! Happy birthday Sis!!! They said they would come to my birthday party. . We wish you a Happy Birthday. Your birthday? You deserve nothing less for today and all days to follow. Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy. There seems to be a new Avengers movie out every year, and it's pretty clear that everyone has a big Hollywood crush on the whole cast.