Queen duvet cover's inner tie design accomplishes its goal by keeping the duvet / comforter insert from shifting during use. from $65.99, 6 new As to be expected this set is not the most plush as it is not made with high-end materials -- if that's something you desire in a bed set then I would imagine this set is not for you. The colors are exactly as pictured. I'm delighted with my purchase and have received compliments from a couple of friends who have seen it -- in fact, they thought I had paid a substantial amount for the set judging on the look alone. So, for the price, the comforter and the shams are pretty decent. Light enough for warm weather and cozy enough for cooler nights. The comforter is soft and light enough for all seasons other then winter. I have slept so wonderful in it, and I would buy it again and again. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. And, most purchases can be returned for free. The comforter offers a black reverse and comes with coordinating sham(s), a bed skirt and a complete solid white sheet set.Mainstays Black and White Floral Bed in a Bag Bedding Comforter Set:Twin set includes: comforter (64" x 86"), standard sham (20" x 26"), bed skirt (39" x 75" with 14" drop), flat sheet (65" x 94"), fitted sheet (39" x 75" x 14") and standard pillowcase (20" x 30")Full set includes: comforter (76" x 86"), 2 standard shams (20" x 26"), bed skirt (54" x 75" with 14" drop), flat sheet (80" x 94"), fitted sheet (54" x 75" x 14") and 2 standard pillowcases (20" x 30")Queen set includes: comforter (86" x 86"), 2 standard shams (20" x 26"), bed skirt (60" x 80" with 14" drop), flat sheet (86" x 100"), fitted sheet (60" x 80" x 14") and 2 standard pillowcases (20" x 30")King set includes: comforter (102" x 86"), 2 king shams (20" x 36"), bed skirt (78" x 80" with 14" drop), flat sheet (104" x 100"), fitted sheet (78" x 80" x 12") and 2 king pillowcases (20" x 40")Fill: polyesterMaterial content: polyesterCare instructions: machine washable, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Current selection is: Choose an option. and we have not verified it. Floral Holli Zollinger Anthology Of Pattern Seville Garden Duvet Cover Set Black - Deny Designs. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Comforter, sham(s), bed skirt, flat and fitted sheet and pillowcase(s). Designed to take up less space while providing options. Shop now! I washed before I put on the bed didn't fade at all.I loved it so much bought another one for back up. Uozzi Home will help you in 24h , COLOR AND TECHNIQUE - Want unique? The material used would make good curtains or baby clothes - it's very light and thin. We use Big Data and AI technology to filter millions of reviews from customer. Your email address will not be published. Already purchased your product? Traditional Cotton Polyester 7 Piece Patchwork Quilt Coverlet King/Cal King Set, Cottage Country... 10 Best Philadelphia Sports Logos Combined Shirt, 10 Best Cherry Blossom Lighted Tree Costco, 10 Best Lang Furniture Madison Desk With Lighted Hutch, TECHNIQUE & COLOR - Our partial Bed in a bag set has a Full / Queen size comforter is elegant utilizing soft brushed printed flowers and petals on soft microfiber polyester with the reverse is solid colored with the right thickness of most decor, perfectly matched Queen comforter set for a boy's or girl's room. I have a thick feather bed on top and this comforter fits perfect. Floral Bohemian Duvet Cover Bedding Black and White Floral Duvet Cover DesignBohemian. From shop DesignBohemian. You can get 1 and use all year around. Easy Care: Machine washable.No fade, No stain and No shrink Dries quick on tumble dry low. The sheet set that came with it is actually very nice, however they are more satin-like, so they are a bit slippery and not the same as having a good cotton set. Make sure your machines provide adequate amount of space for washing / drying. Also set Sale Alerts and shop Exclusive Offers only on ShopStyle. Electrode, Comp-91dcd781-4b5e-4e05-b22f-2ec0db205393, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0b2a71ce-007-175bc01ec28b8d, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:30:44 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1c49dd6d-fc43-4281-9a99-408f724445ef, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-ba0fdb2a-007-175bc187a7a0e2, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 10:55:22 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. PRODUCT FEATURES – Black and red quilt set, style features designer floral print for your bedrooms, MEASUREMENTS – Quilt covers– 90(W)x90(L) inches, 2 Shams – 20(W)x26(L) inches each. CUSTOMER FIRST -- If you have any question about our product, please feel free to contact us on Amazon. I love the pretty black and white floral pattern. Deny Designs. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The comforter offers a black reverse and comes with coordinating sham(s), a bed skirt and a complete solid white sheet set. I have it in my guest room and it looks so inviting. Two decorative pillows, embroidered rectangular oblong pillow is ogee embroidery, ruched and stripes on square pillow, 12"W X 16"L/16"W X 16"L. The right size queen size duvet cover sets for the bedroom for full cover of the bed. Required fields are marked *. Buy top selling products like Bee & Willow™ Home Floral Embroidered Frame 3-Piece King Comforter Set in White/Black and Laura Ashley® Amberley 2-Piece Twin Quilt Set in Black/White. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. 1pc Decorative Pillow 18" x 18", Care Instruction: Machine Washable , Made By: Chezmoi Collection, Fabric Content: 100% Polyester < Matching curtains available >. There is something very appealing about the fresh crisp white bed sheets coupled with the black and gray contrasting floral pattern. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This modern floral bedding set combines a feeling of softness with a high contrast rich black and white theme. Happy New YearDesign in America and Made in China, Size: Ultra-soft, All season design microfiber duvet cover set. The comforter offers a black reverse and comes with coordinating sham(s), a bed skirt and a complete solid white sheet set.Mainstays Black and White Floral Bed in a Bag Bedding Comforter Set:Twin set includes: comforter (64" x 86"), standard sham (20" x 26"), bed … Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. We use Big Data and AI technology to filter millions of reviews from customer. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Chezmoi Collection 7-Piece White with Black Floral Flocking Comforter Set Bed-in-a-Bag for California King Size Bedding, 106 by 92-Inch 1pc Comforter 104" x 92". Not happy with a purchase? Top 10 Best Black And White Floral Bedding . Keeping the queen size duvet cover thin and light-weight to provide the right amount of warmth for the summer / spring. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The pattern is absolutely beautiful. However, I was pleasantly surprised when this arrived. Dorsey Full/Queen 5 Piece Floral Print Comforter Set Bedding, Stone Cottage Kentville Floral 3 Piece Duvet Cover Set, King Bedding, Dorsey Full/Queen 5 Piece Floral Print Duvet Cover Set Bedding, Dorsey Twin/Twin Xl 4 Piece Floral Print Duvet Cover Set Bedding, Stone Cottage Kentville Floral 3 Piece Duvet Cover Set, Full/Queen Bedding, Dorsey Twin/Twin Xl 4 Piece Floral Print Comforter Set Bedding, Poppies 3 Piece Comforter Set, King Bedding, Vince Camuto Reflection Full/Queen Duvet Cover Set Bedding, Lauren 2-Pc. I bought this comforter and it is so pretty. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Unfortunately, we do not sell this in California king size.