After I have mocha ice cream I’m like ohh this one is my favorite! I came across your post and know I am pretty sure that I will go to the market for ice cream. They all sounded good, but when I was at the store the Mocha Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip called my name. This is the greatest news ever! Blue Bunny. Some Blue Bunny Dairy Free would certainly be refreshing! My favorite ice cream flavor is ginger. The mocha flavor looks divine though!! I would’ve chosen the same two! I love how many options there are for people who have more restricted diets now! I haven’t had a lick of dairy in 6 months because I’m nursing and my baby has an allergy to milk protein. 55. Blue moon ice cream is a mysterious blue-colored ice cream that is popular in parts of the Midwest. I would love to try anything made with Almond Milk. The fat will solidify and you’ll be able to open them upside down and easily pour off the coconut water. Made with almond milk and natural flavors, these ice creams are cholesterol-free, contain healthy fats and are an excellent source of calcium. I’ve been looking for it in other stores, not available. Blue Bunny was super sweet to let me give away three pints to lucky Her Heartland Soul readers. I would love to try almond milk ice cream–because I love almond milk (I don’t actually drink dairy milk). Erin I know plant tours do happen for certain groups. Hopefully they’re available in your area super soon! These look delicious! As a mother of a child with celiac disease it warms my heart anytime food manufacturers add something to their line up to make life more “normal” for those who need it. . Maybe an Omaha blogger plant tour should happen They have a GREAT old fashioned ice cream parlor in downtown LeMars to enjoy some cold treats after the tour. If you’re wondering if Blue Bunny Dairy Free is available in your neck of the woods use this store locator to find out. © harm.less, 2020. Blue Bunny Dairy Free is available in select markets across the country. My favorite flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough 4 life <333. I must say though that the mocha fudge flavor sounds very appealing and I love anything with an almond flavor. I’d love to test out that vanilla flavor , It’s really good! Blue moon ice cream is a mysterious blue-colored ice cream that is popular in parts of the Midwest. I've ever seen! Non Dairy | Nut Based | Plant BasedNon GMO | Vegan | Organic. Can’t wait to give it a try! No entry here because they aren’t in my area, but I just want to say I can’t wait until they are! Blue Bunny’s Dairy Free ice cream is available in 16 ounce containers in the following four flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Mocha Fudge and Mint Chocolate Chip. #FindFunlightenment Not sure where to get started with dairy free swaps? http://goldcoastgirlblog.com. Your email address will not be published. We share thi, Thank you @wastefreemarie for this incredibly valu, Reposted from @whitewolfmystic This breaks my hear, I take too many things for granted.