[This review was collected as part of a promotion. and we have not verified it. If the card is expired, the credit will not process. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. King . We aim to show you accurate product information. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement. Buy on Target. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The comforter features an Egyptian cotton shell with an impressive 1000 thread count, that gives the piece an extra soft and smooth feel. This blanket has become the blanket to beat. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Down Alternative Microfiber Comforter - Platinum, Blue Ridge Home Fashions 240 TC White Goose Feather & Down Pillow - Jumbo, White, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Mattress Pad Full, Blue Ridge Home Fashions 240 TC Goose Feather & Down Quilted Pillow,Jumbo, White, Set of Luxury Goose Down Alternative Comforter and Ultra Soft 3 PC Duvet cover, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Bed cover size full / queen (NAVY BLUE), 3 Piece Duvet Cover Set Egyptian Comfort 1800 Bedding Microfiber Duvet Cover, HONEYMOON HOME FASHIONS Brushed Microfiber Queen Embroidered Sheet Set Ivory, 3D Bedding Set Duvet Cover Pillowcase Set Rose Flowers Print Twin/Queen Size 3D, Top_Linens 4-Piece Bed Sheet Set - 100% Cotton Sateen - 400 Thread Count, 3pcs/set Twin Queen Size Dust Ruffle Bed Skirt Pillowcase Bedding Skirt Set New, Blue Ridge Home Fashions 240 TC Compartment Pillow - Jumbo 18x26x2", White, A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as. $62.54 . ], Thus is the softest comforter I've ever owned in my life. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-f139f593-597c-4ad6-aa98-31431f48c4d6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-feff16de-007-175bb453a1825d, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:04:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2e372fe9-d8bf-41ff-ac50-85ee1daa297a, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-656f0460-007-175bb53f8c2636, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:20:44 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Please note: A product must be registered online at Blueridgehome.com/product-warranty in order for it to be eligible for a return or exchange. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. It's a bit brighter purple than I was expecting. It's nice that the comforter has quilted squares, it helps to ensure the stuffing with stays filled equally and not bunch up or move around after being washed. 3.0 out of 5 stars 17 ratings. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Micro Fiber Down Alternative Comforter, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter- Full/Queen, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter Reversible-King, DOWN COMFORTER, Full / Queen, Light/Medium, Blue Ridge Home Fashions, White Down, Blue Ridge Home Fashion Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter Full/Queen NEW, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. ], We got this blanket last month. Something went wrong. a With a rainbow of color choices, They will add a splash of color to your bedroom transforming your bed into a cloud of comfort. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Two-Tone Reversible Microfiber Down Alternative All Season Comforter-Hypoallergenic Polyester Fill, King, Purple/Violet Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 108 ratings , based on 108 reviews This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It is very thin and flat. Anyone can find their perfect shade in this soft and durable comforter. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. ], I find it hard to find a blanket that meets all of my needs to sleep well but this one does the job. Automatically puts me to sleep. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Select Option. The comforter features an Egyptian cotton shell with an impressive 1000 thread count, that gives the piece an extra soft and smooth feel. ], I got this new reversible colored comforter few weeks back and I'm so glad I did is the most comfortable lightweight comforter I have ever owned! Orders requesting expedited shipping (overnight, 2nd or 3rd day air), will be shipped within 24 hours from the time of order receipt. Shop Target for Blue Ridge Home Fashions Down Comforters & Duvet Inserts you will love at great low prices. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Subject to credit approval. This blanket seems to be well made for the price. Once you have wrapped yourself up in this cocoon of heaven, you feel like you are floating in the clouds. These microfiber reversible color down alternative comforters are crafted from lofty synthetic fiber fills for hypoallergenic, down-free warmth. suppliers and others provide what you see here, [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Current selection is: Black to Platinum, Cosy House Collection 1500 Series Hypoallergenic Silky Soft Brushed Microfiber Bed Sheet Set,

Microfiber Color Reversible Down Alternative Comforter King in Chocolate / Khaki color

. I’m picky and I actually approve of this blanket. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. You are responsible for return shipping charges. Very nice comforter .Looks good on the bed crisp and clean lines.