Can't walk this earth alone It's all a gift undeserved that I shouldn't have known I volunteer for your sanctifying surgery Can't walk this earth alone I need to hear you, feel you, as I live to make my boast in you alone What's my life if it's not praising you? I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Doing what no one else could do This is just a preview! Think we holding our own, just a fist full of air Every glance, every dance, every note of a song Glory was solely meant for you I know the Spirit's purging me of everything that's hurting me Patiently you turned my heart away from selfishness Every day that I lie, every moment I covet Lecrae - Boasting (instrumental) Lyrics. Tomorrow's never promised, but it is we swear So in times that are good, in times that are bad With every breath I take, with every heart beat I'll live in such a way that it reflects to you, my Praise I'm deserving to die, I'm just earning your judgment If Jesus wasn't executed there's no celebration With All I have to give, (With all I have to Give) Can't walk this earth alone I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you I, without the cross there's only condemnation God has never been obligated to give us life I rejected his love, grace, kindness, and mercy Let me finish my race, let me answer my call I'll use my life, I'll use my lips. I recognize I'm not my own, so before I fall We never loved him, we pushed away his pierced hands I will boast in the sunshine, boast in his reign Sunrise and the moon lights in the dark street I need to hear you, feel you, as I live to make my boast in you alone I recognize I'm not my own, so before I fall And I will boast in the cross. If we fought for our rights, we'd be in hell tonight If this life has anything to gain at all I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you Can't walk this earth alone I re If this life has anything to gain at all I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you Can't walk this earth alone I re (My Lips Yeaaah) Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Eternally worthy, how could I live for less? I do not count my life as any value or precious at all I need to hear you, feel you, as I live to make my boast in you alone. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I recognize I'm not my own, so before I fall I recognize I'm not my own, so before I fall For any times that I've had it all I will be glad I'll only glory in your Word. If this life has anything to gain at all I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you If this life has anything to gain at all What gift to me I don't deserve If this life has anything to gain at all Another dollar in my bank account of vain pursuit Can't walk this earth alone I hope in nothin, boast in nothin, only in your suffering An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Remove the veil from my darkened eyes I'll boast in my pains Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node. I live to show your glory, dying to tell your story Dying of thirst, yet, willing to die thirsty If this life has anything to gain at all Mere sinners owed nothing but a fierce hand So now every morning I open your word and see the Son rise I'll count it loss if I can't hear you, feel you, cause I need you I need to hear you, feel you, as I live to make my boast in you alone