trademark holder and in compliance with the DMCA act of 1998. Incredible stock. ", Drawing inspiration from his early passion for street art, Brantley’s bottle design features distinct “Afro-Futuristic” motifs: tonal, comic book-like sketches from the neck which trail into a striking mirrored portrait, illustrated in contrasting pastels and dark hues. holder only. "I don't think size was the biggest challenge here, it was more the shape and what pieces of the ... [+] artwork you see at each angle. The best website for free high-quality Bombay Sapphire fonts, with 5 free Bombay Sapphire fonts for immediate download, and 4 professional Bombay Sapphire fonts for the best price on the Web. Before you use or reproduce this artwork in any manner, you of international copyright and trademark laws subject to specific trademark holder. It is great as a companion for tonic water or a martini. Here you will find fonts that look like Gin . use with proper permission from the copyright and/or trademark Download the vector logo of the Bombay Sapphire brand designed by Bacardi-Martini in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) format. ©2020. Foundry: Fort Foundry: Style Display Serif: Fonts: 8: Family Price: $45.00 View Buy Family Buy Fonts. and that the artwork you download will be used for non-commercial The 750ML bottle is truly a work of art, and if you ever dreamed of owning a piece by Hebru Brantley (just like Jay-Z, LeBron James, and Lenny Kravitz to name a few), you could start with an addition to your bar cart for only $32. Bombay Sapphire name logo, a brand/product of the Bacardi-Martini Group. Contemporary Chicago-based artist, ... — and the co-branded logos along with “London Dry Gin” have been transformed with Hebru Brantley’s signature font. agree to obtain the express permission of the copyright and/or ", EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. You may opt-out by. “Art has the power to create change, but this is just a small step. You hereby agree that you agree to the Terms of Use The best website for free high-quality Bombay Sapphire fonts, with 5 free Bombay Sapphire fonts for immediate download, and ➔ 4 professional Bombay Sapphire fonts for the best price on the Web. Detailed product page for Bombay Sapphire | 00316844 | Dry gin. Design Belgium. Vapour infused with 10 hand-selected botanicals for a bright, fresh taste. I like to report on the fashion industry’s shakers and innovators, the next, I’m a New York City-based writer covering lifestyle categories from fashion to travel. The gin company noted that it was absolutely essential to ensure this product supported the Black community, and to pay homage to Brantley’s hometown, the bottle supports the Chicago chapter of Black Lives Matter. Discover the perfectly balanced flavour of Bombay Sapphire. Contemporary Chicago-based artist, Hebru Brantley was tapped by Bombay Sapphire to create the brand’s first-ever artist-designed bottle for North America. “There are very few examples of Black prominence in fantasy, science fiction, adventure, and hero-type stories. Bombay Sapphire name logo, a brand/product of the Bacardi-Martini Group. That’s one of the reasons I created and continue to highlight strong heroic characters in my work – including on this bottle.