Gditemgrades.StorageDeckUpgrades.ItemGradeSDUInventorySlots dlc3SideMissionData.ItemDefs.IDPowerCoreSpeed None None None None gdmanufacturers.Manufacturers.Dahl None None 50000 0 0 0 Uploaded by: Works on Xbox/PS3/PC. Your email address will not be published. Borderlands 2 Save Editor - Weapon codes [1] By Ostin and 7 collaborators. ##### The same method can be used to increase the hidden lvl requirement for stock scorpios. Gditemgrades.Weapons.ItemGradeWeaponScorpio gdshields.AItemstock.ItemShieldStock gdshields.Body.body3bpower gdshields.LeftSide.leftside4 gdshields.RightSide.rightside4 gdshields.ManufacturerMaterials.MaterialPangolin3 gdmanufacturers.Manufacturers.Pangolin dlc3gditemUniqueParts.Title.TitlePPangolinIronclad dlc3gditemUniqueParts.Title.TitleUAtlasOmega 1 5 0 32767 — Highest possible capacity. The Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes help you to get them as well as many other things. Yes i know its says 58 on the picture but it's no longer lev 70, Hxd used it on, Get my gun Created by: AR590 Shredder Matador Damage: 566 x 4 ( 2264) Accuracy: 64.0 Fire Rate: 11.2 Elemental: Explosive x3 Patch: All. If you wish to change a part, there is an in depth tutorial in the "Tutorial" section of the site. He’s made a ton of programs that mod games, the most popular being his Borderlands 2 Save Editor. The Gibbed’s Borderlands 2 Save Editor works to add Gibbed codes, change your level, money, skills, points and many more things. The save file editor by Gibbed lets you do all these crazy things. Just download the file named “bl2_saveedit_1.0.42.zip” and unzip it. Open your save. Gditemgrades.Weapons.ItemGradeWeaponScorpio gdmanufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock gdweapstockweapons.AWeapon.WeaponTypecombatshotgunstock gdweapcombatshotgun.Body.body1 gdweapcombatshotgun.Grip.grip1 gdweapcombatshotgun.mag.mag1 gdweapcombatshotgun.Barrel.barrel2 None None None None None gdweapcombatshotgun.Title.TitleHighSpread2Matador gdweapcombatshotgun.Title.TitleHighSpread2Matador 0 5 0 63 ZPR1200U Twisted Plywood Damage: 9x258 Accuracy: 26.9 Fire Rate: 1.6 Patch: 1.30. Gditemgrades.Weapons.ItemGradeWeaponScorpio gdmanufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock gdweapstockweapons.AWeapon.WeaponTypesupportmachinegunstock gdweapcombatrifle.Body.body1 gdweapcombatrifle.Grip.grip1 gdweapsupportmachinegun.mag.mag2 gdweapcombatrifle.Barrel.barrel2 None gdweapcombatrifle.Stock.stock2 None None None gdweapcombatshotgun.Title.TitleProjectiles1Shredder gdweapcombatshotgun.Title.TitleProjectiles1Shredder 0 5 0 32767 Insanely powerful. 9 . Here, I will tell you everything important about Borderland 2 Gibbed Codes. Each character has modded stats including, skills, ammo, drop-able Eridium Stacks, Seraph crystals, and Torgue Tokens. We haven’t heard about this happening to anyone, but it’s nice for peace of mind. Save & play Video Tutorial::x:: (please post codes under this).feel free to edit this or message if I have made an error or you are having trouble with scorpios. Please do not hesitate to share the experience. Step-3: If you have more than one save then select the one that you want to edit. 20 Free eBook Download Sites Without Registration, How to Download Free Fire on PC? Note: I did NOT make this myself, I found it on the Borderlands Wiki. It is only visible to you. For more details check the description. Created by: ShredderShredder Damage: 318 x 10 ( 3180) Accuracy: 92.3 Fire Rate: 0.7 Elemental: Fire x4 Patch: 1.30. But who am I kidding, you probably know all about it already and are here for some sweet Borderlands 2 weapons that you can get through codes. You May Also Like: Borderlands 2 - Hidden Easter Egg (Ghost) / Commander Lilith & the Fight; Borderlands 2 - OP10 Gaige Anarchy Build / UCP and Vanilla Compatible; Borderlands 2 - Achievement Guide (Commander Lilith & the Fight for; Borderlands 3 - Trailer Secret Shift Code; Borderlands 2 - Golden Keys Explained Its strong and is a different type of weapon from the conventional ones. DUH, Total: 245 (members: 2, guests: 164, robots: 79), Become a member of XPG today and get However, to help fuel the fire, donations go a long way. Level 59 Patch: 1.3 Damage: 239 x 4 Accuracy: 71.7 Fire Rate: 3.6 Magazine: 27 Bonuses: +22 Ammo Regen, +56% Reload Speed (Reload is almost instantaneous), 3.9x Weapon Zoom, Fires 2 bullets per 1 shot (Ammo consumed), +1 Projectile fired. If you are new to them and want to know about them, this post is specially written for you. Site Functions. You can repeat the procedure as many times as you like. Joined: Jun 27, 2012 8 Year Member. But once it’s set up, you can use these codes by simple copy-paste. It’s just one time download the software and setting it up, afterwords it works easily. Step-1: After downloading and installing the Gibbed’s Borderlands 2 Save Editor, open it. Useful Links. The critically acclaimed Borderlands 2 has been around for 8 years and still, people are playing the video game. You can find a full list complete with images of every item you might ever want by heading here. THis is for any modded weapons. If you are on xbox open your save in Willowtree# again and hit save. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Borderlands 2 > Guides > Ostin's Guides. You’ll also need the full .NET Framework 4 for it to run. Most of the names are taken from "Wikipedia", I do not deny the possibility of confusion. The sloth is a unique sniper mission reward from Mordecai so its possible that is where the confusion comes from. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Feisty. Resident Elite; Status: Offline. I can only paste things I have already copied from my inventory within the program which totally defeats the purpose of these. No ammo regen unless Roland is present, so you won't be using this long. I’d tell you. Gibbed is a programmer who goes by the name Rick Gibbed. Borderlands 2 is an amazing game. We have a special section on describing that below the actual codes. Extra Note: If fired too many times, this will freeze the current game or lag it dramatically.Psytrin Created by: HX 540 C SHREDDER TSUNAMI Damage: 248 x 3 ( 744) Accuracy: 92.5 Fire Rate: 12.5 Elemental: Shock x4 Patch: 1.30. Any boss, dead in one hit. Your email address will not be published. if so can you post a gibbed code? Also, I will present a long list of codes that are ready to use. If you copy each line above and paste into a new entry you'll need to hex edit the lvl requirement back up to 32767, otherwise the shield will just be a regular low lvl Rose Omega (a good one only has 390,000,000,000 or 390 billions in capacity). [#1] Unique Assault Rifles & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique Assault Rifles & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique Assault Rifles & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique Assault Rifles & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#5] Unique Assault Rifles & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#1] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#5] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#6] Unique Pistols & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#1] Unique Launchers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique Launchers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique Launchers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique Launchers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#1] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#5] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#6] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#7] Unique Shotguns & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#1] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#5] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#6] Unique SMG & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#1] Unique Snipers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#2] Unique Snipers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#3] Unique Snipers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#4] Unique Snipers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, [#5] Unique Snipers & Pearlescent, Seraph, Legendary, hey, there are Twister codes under the Teeth Of Terramorphous.