Using the tool with the code, you can level up your Vault Hunter, add more money, skip missions, and above all add those shiny weapons to your backpack. If you only focus on the main story, it will take about 30 hours to complete. 1 . Here, I will tell you everything important about Borderland 2 Gibbed Codes. BL2(hwAAAABhiQBAyAJBAtH7x2IxwSKLRQKKChYILBRYEGLMYhHC4ovl), Infinity Sandhawk, just a Sandhawk with infinite ammo BL2(hwAAAACTKwFByIIDBdH7c2IpwVKCECEGQowHLAgxKLDcIOzBghHj), Infinity Vertical Grip Harold, Unkempt Harold that shoots x5 with infinite ammo. In this article, we have put together a master list of all the best Borderlands 2 weapon codes that you can use with Gibbed’s Save Editor. Slags too. If you wish to change a part, there is an in depth tutorial in the "Tutorial" section of the site. BL2(hwAAAAAw2ggCaAAADdHrkUJRg+IKxRYLG5QFgJ0ooMG8QvmCkori) BL2(hwAAAAChGwgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLGxQLKJ0oFgC+QvGD8gDw) BL2(hwAAAAAPeggCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLGxQMKJ0oFgC+QjGE8gDw) BL2(hwAAAAB80QgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLG5QLKJ0oFgC+QhGE8gDw) BL2(hwAAAAC26AgCaAAADdHrkUKBBuMKxRYLG5QMKJ0oFgC+QlGE8gDw), sources: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/the-hybrid-weapon-item-codes-thread-now-with-large-code-database.801311/, BL2(hwAAAACADAlBR4M/CNH7q0JBg+KAsBkGQgwJKBJQJKBIQCmD0oDw). Have the code for anyone who wants it for all the Pearlesent weapons/shields. Borderlands 2 is a blend between an FPS and an RPG that has gained widespread popularity. Infinite vertical grip Slagga, shoots ~5 projectiles each time. BL2(hwAAAAD/bwBER4M/DNHrkUJBiOEKRQKKBBQMKBJQJKC8QhGDggvl). Hello everyone. Borderlands 2 weapon codes allow you to do the same with the help of a third-party editor. The Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes help you to get them as well as many other things. Repeat this as many as you’d like. … Award. The list is not done by me. BL2(BwAAAACFfAAbEQDwQBAAwA==)IED Booster BL2(BwAAAAD1FAAAEEygQxAAwA==)Shield Booster BL2(BwAAAABoEAAADCChAxIAwA==)Turtle Up! I would like to make a thread here that people can post their codes for weapons and gear for everyone to try out and play with. So if you'd like to, make something in Gibbed's and put the code in this topic. So that was fun. Borderlands 2 Save Editor Legitimate Weapon Code List 1.2 This is a list of weapon codes here in the paste code format. Borderlands 2; Modded Gear Codes Thread - Post your stuff here; User Info: akantra. The unique blend of FPS and RPG elements along with the procedurally-generated content is one of the things that make Borderlands 2 so popular. Unfavorite. All weapons are made of the same part types as their manufacturer. 9 . All pearlecent, legendary, and Seraph assault rifles . Weapon Codes. The Gibbed item code you copied will now be added to your backpack. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Material grade naming varies per manufacturer. Borderlands 2. All weapons are made of the same part types as their manufacturer. For more articles about this amazing game, check out our, If you love games in general, then you might also like visiting our, Download the latest version fo Borderlands 2 Gibbed’s, Additionally, you may also need to install. Watch the video below to learn in detail how to add codes and modify the save. [email protected] ----- BloatedGoat ---- 21:52, March 22, 2010 (UTC) Favorite. Weapons in Borderlands 2, much like in the previous game, are generated using a procedural algorithm which combines various Parts to create an enormously large number of possible variations. Facebook Twitter Pinterest Reddit Messenger WhatsApp. The Borderlands 2 Save file editor by Gibbed lets you create new save files or modify existing save data in Borderlands 2. It took me a while to get some of these so have fun everyone ! Material grade affects both the color scheme of the weapon/item as well as the strength of the manufacturer bonuses. It really … If you are new to them and want to know about them, this post is specially written for you. Has a Norfleet body, does ~670k x8 damage. 17 votes, 13 comments. Borderlands 2 weapon codes allow you to do the same with the help of a third-party editor. All weapons below are level 72 but can be changed to suit your needs. Share. The Borderlands 2 Gibbed Codes help you to get them as well as many other things. It's why I had to include a screen. Values are taken straight from localization files; quotation marks enclose intentionally included (or excluded) space characters. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. Please log in again. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. If you don’t know how to use the Gibbed’s Save editor, scroll all the way down for a step by step guide. Here are all the codes you will probably ever need for borderlands 2. Unlike the original, Gearbox has not given an exact figure, though Randy Pitchford has stated that the number greatly exceeds the original game's total and "There are enough where it doesn't matter. Award. I will explain what they are, what they do, and how to use … Just email me with your requests. I've been messing around with creating Gear in Gibbed's and i feel i'm starting to kind of get it. The general opinion is that Borderlands 2 is indeed a very good game that has garnered widespread popularity among the gaming community. LOL despite the sick stats that conference call looks ridiculous... Those Infinity Norfleet pistols just froze my game! If you wish to change a part, there is an in depth tutorial in the "Tutorial" section of the site. Borderlands 2 Weapon Codes [2020] – Master List of all Codes October 5, 2020 October 1, 2020 by Muhammad Zakiullah Usman. The Borderlands 2 Save file editor by Gibbed lets you create new save files or modify existing save data in Borderlands 2. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.