Bolded fields are required. Borderlands 2 Weapon Part Charts [NO LONGER UPDATED] By TITOMOSQUITO187 and 1 collaborators. Vladof, Elemental: You can sort & filter the Database to discover the right gear for your build. FEEDBACK. Borderlands 2: The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler is a DLC for Borderlands 2, featuring a Thanksgiving theme. (average submission size - 5 to 10 lines). I previously made these as individual guides but decided to remove them and put it up as one guide. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:DamianDavis/Shield_Parts_(Borderlands_2). Pistols : Versatile class of weapons usually suited to short-to-medium range combat, typically with fast reload speed. Name all the legendary weapons in Borderlands 2; not including those from dlc's. more accurate the accurate the result will become. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Borderlands 2. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. (Makes At least three of the optional fields must be filled. Please see the. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. It is only visible to you. Pistol This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. function(){ I had a hard time trying to identify the parts belonging to which company unlike what I could do in Borderlands 1. The pictures are nice, but really I need to codes to go with them to make the parts. Build and view stats for any gear found in Borderlands 2 using the all-new Gear Calculator V2. Also, thank you to the uploader at, Image Sources, SHiFT Guide recommendation, Other stuff. It might be a good idea to add the list of prefixes that match a grip. Go ahead and find out what you know about yourself and the world around you. The ones that I can think of are Maliwan pistols and SMG, Jacobs pistols,sniper rifles and assault rifles, Bandit pistols and shotguns and Vladof sniper rifles. What "Tales From The Borderlands" Character are you? Keep up the good work! As a gunpowder commando, I've been waiting for assault rifles for the past week. The Borderlands game franchise, including all DLC, sequels, pre-sequels, and re-pre-sequels. OP notes: This is my first quiz as I haven't seen a serious Borderlands 1 quiz which determines your optimal character. Controller.init(data); Ever wondered what Borderlands character you should play as? Welcome to the QuizMoz Hard Borderlands 2 Quiz. ... we can finally and genuinely bloodsplode enemies just like krieg in Borderlands 2. Quick and short hope you get best answer good luck. I can't find them anymore and with the old forums gone it's hopeless. Finally! That's kind of the problem. Indeed they have, but I still reload after 15 shots. Blog. Gearbox Sniper Rifle Infographic. Revolvers and Repeaters were two distinct kinds of weapons in the original Borderlands; they have since been consolidated into a single \"Pistol\" category. Name all the legendary weapons in Borderlands 2; not including those from dlc's. Know the Latest News about Hard Borderlands 2! Find out with this easy quiz! Ex. Thank you for becoming a member. Item List. HistoryManager.init(); There's no escaping fate so I'll show you the end game The quiz is paused. Sniper Rifle Random. Dahl is nice, but it only works on a few pistol, but assault riffle is perfect. Fun fact, I have Jack's wrist tattoo, got it done by a friend right before quarantine and I love it dearly, Characters: Ren, Strade, Vincent(boyfriend to death) Low quality imgur link. So your Maliwan made Hellfire SMG can have a grip made by Bandit, Dahl, Hyperion, Tediore, and … $(document).ready(function(){ Borderlands 2 | Ultimate Parts & Prefixes Guide. When I first read I could help some analysis or guide, the first one I remembered was this one. Includes the characters from: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and Borderlands: The PreSequel. GearCardRenderer.init("resources/spritesheet.png", GcrSpriteData, Thank you Zikel for these posts & your time and efforts. Resume . }()); The Gear Calculator V2 for Borderlands 2 - Created by duncanfogg/Creakazoid. $("#display").hide(0); This only goes over the Launchers, Assault Rifles, and Pistols! Rocket Launcher Infographic. Borderlands 3 is about to come out in three months and to celebrate its release, Borderlands 2 received a brand new DLC a few days ago Commander Lilith & the Fight of Sanctuary. Some sort of info about shields! It is only visible to you. Weapon classes have been reorganized. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Borderlands 2. Auto Correcting being Maliwan grip on a non-elemental Hyperion pistol. Controller.showDefaultView(); © Valve Corporation. © Valve Corporation. Thanks for posting this guide! Slag. Connor, Rk900, Gavin (Detroit:Become Huma) This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Sub-ty… Start studying Borderlands 2 Weapon Parts. Jacksepticeye (YouTube). Yes, it was me. Lower rarity ones are often just strait magazines. QuizMoz offers one of the Internet's largest collection of quizzes for you to tease your brain and pit your wits against the experienced QuizMoz quiz masters. Where are the codes to make all of these at? Are you an expert at Borderlands and would like to put your skills up to the test? I thought it would be useful to be in a single place, the original threads are linked at the bottom though. For Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Weapon parts". Handsome Jack (borderlands 2) Torgue } ); This is so this quiz is fast and easy for some people! Weapons Shields Grenades Class Mods Artifacts. I've noticed a fair number (but not all) of Dahl rifles shoot two bullets at once. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. Dug up some old posts on weapon parts, and an info graphic showing the style and effects of each weapon part, across all types of guns in the game. Who is the world's deadliest thirteen-year-old? Bandit - No effects, but often extremely large (200+) magazines. I'm glad to help. Bandit Which Vault Hunter are you from the Borderlands series? Note: This post is a port’n’merge of several posts from the old forum archives that were featured in the original “Lootology 101” post. This guide won't be updated anymore with me actually seeking out info. This includes parts of: Skyline’s original post for the Part Spotters Guides in the BL2 Vault of Marvelous Gear (sites no longer available); Loot Turtle’s comprehensive List of Gun Prefixes Corrosive OP notes: This is my first quiz as I haven't seen a serious Borderlands 1 quiz which determines your optimal character. Please see the. $('div.selectContainer span').css('width', '210px').css('font-size', '0.9em');