Plate + Serve- Place green beans on large plates.- Add pork medallions on the side. - Spoon apricots and tomatoes on top of pork. Yum! The medallions are pan-fried and finished to perfection in the oven turn out really tender with the light flavor of rosemary and lemon. Once you’ve sliced the tenderloin, you’ll pan fry the pork for just a few minutes. Use about 3 tablespoons of the flour leftover from dredging and stir it into the butter/fat/oil in the skillet. thyme, crushed 1/2 tsp. Pinot Noir is a thin-skinned grape that produces light red wines. Finish Pork + Make Sauce- Return saucepan to medium-high heat. It will get really thick. When the tenderloin is cut into medallions, it’s perfect for pan braising… Like these easy Pork Tenderloin Medallions. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, warm butter and oil until butter melts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. It's a wonderful blend of flavors and it's oh so tender. If you'd like to eat less meat, but don't want to commit to a vegetarian or vegan diet, you'll find the flexitarian way of eating to be a great compromise. Sprinkle with rosemary and garnish with the lemon slices. cinnamon, ground 2 tbsp. It's goes great with a baked sweet potato or any fall squash. Pork Tenderloin Medallions; Transfer the pork to a medium baking dish. This recipe is one of those I love cooking when I’m short on time. salt and 1/4 tsp. Look for a tenderloin that weighs between one and two pounds and is solid and regular in shape. Good luck! Pork tenderloin medallions are dusted with flour before they're cooked to make them extra crusty, then served with a rosemary-inflected gravy. The end result is roasty shreds of squash that really look like spaghetti! 2. The pre-sale freebies will go out Dec 1st and I’m cooking up some killer incentives, so keep your eyes peeled and make sure you’re subscribed to my newsletter. Thank you so much for letting me know! I'm not a big fan of pork, but this recipe is unbeatable! Trim any excess fat on the tenderloin, using a sharp knife to trim the silver skin off. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. To create pork medallions, a tenderloin is sliced into 1-inch thick pieces. Trim the excess fat and silver skin (connective tissue) from the meat and cut it into medallions between one and two inches thick. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Find satisfying, family-friendly recipes that are weeknight friendly without sacrificing the delicious factor. That would be AMAZING!!! Then toss the pork with the minced aromatics and toss with olive oil. Filed Under: Menus & Meal Plans, Pork, Sauces and Condiments Tagged With: Valentine's Menu 2014. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a6fc268fc2f2ddd9c5c4304359d3032c" );document.getElementById("c93d8f7a82").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Please select the Tab Content in the Widget Settings. Roasting the spaghetti squash really develops a deeper flavor that pairs so well with the braised ginger rosemary pork loin medallions, and the creamy sauce made from the pan juices pulls it all together. olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high. Add the apple cider to the skillet and add the medallions back to the mixture. After it's cooked for a minute or two and has started to change color, add about 1/2 cup of chicken broth to the pan and stir to dissolve the roux and the brown bits at the bottom of the pan into the broth. This is why I use pork from Butcher Box — you can cook it to medium/medium-well without worry, and it’s succulent and juicy and just so GOOD.