Mark Antony: I'm Mark Antony. Brush Up Your Shakespeare! Besides naming things after lines from Shakespeare, books may begin with a quote by Shakespeare or some other source that lends an aura of erudition; another common source of these is the Bible. "What a piece of work is a man; how noble in reason; how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable in action; how like an angel in apprehension; how like a god." When you die they stick you in the ground and it's the worms that eat you up! Mr. Croup: ... if you prick us, do we not bleed? Flavius: Mark Antony? An entire boss fight in the Karazhan instance of, "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo? "How all occasions do inform against me" comes up often in, The Major from the Hellsing Ultimate OVA quotes Hamlet, although instead of saying "there are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" he says "there are more things in heaven and hell then are dreamt of in their philosophy", The Saint Crispin's Day speech is (mis)quoted in, The Saint Crispin's Day speech is performed by Mr. Fabian on stage in the film. Michael Macrone é um escritor profissional, autor de diversos livros populares sobre idéias e curiosidades. just Warwick), before the former is taken captive in, In Chapter 4, if the player has Guybrush use one of the severed legs on the altar without dipping it in sugar water, he will quote a few lines in a spoof of "Alas, poor Yorick" from, When his future wife, Ekaterin, is questioned if Miles had a role in her husband's death, he mentally quotes "Was any woman in this manner wooed...", referencing Richard's famous, He pretends to be rehearsing a snippet from the same scene in, At one point, he needs to write Ekaterin a letter of apology. Instead of seeing Brutus and Antony give the legendary speeches to the plebeians, we see the aftermath, where a smug Antony sarcastically consoles Brutus for giving a good speech but perhaps "a bit too cerebral" for the crowd to appreciate. ", https://the-true-tropes.fandom.com/wiki/Shout-Out/To_Shakespeare?oldid=16451. Cole Porter plays the song "So in Love" for both Fred and Lilli. CMOT Dibbler: Err, no. more », Sheet Music  Mr. Vandemar: Erm, no. References to this work on external resources. His works include the musical comedies Kiss Me, Kate (1948) (based on Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew), Fifty Million Frenchmen and Anything Goes, as well as songs like "Night and Day", "I Get a Kick Out of You" and "I've Got You Under My Skin". Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Dinobot also tosses out a "To be or not to be, that is the question" when contemplating Free Will vs Fate. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Test your MusicIQ here! Fun read on better known parts of Shakepeare in common terms.   Michael Macrone é um escritor profissional, autor de diversos livros populares sobre idéias e curiosidades.