How are ratings calculated? Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Offer valid once per customer during promotional period. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2016, It really helped with my dry cuticles I struggled with this and nothing seemed to help they would peel and bleed all the time but now putting burts bees on it has eliminated the dryness, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-800-849-7112 and select option #2 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. Offer void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Enhance your natural beauty with mineral pigment lip color, foundation, bronzers, blushes and more. All positive reviews › brianna kenerly. Not redeemable for cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. One-time use per order during promotional period and cannot be used on previous purchases. Your cart that is. So I bought one from amazon but it doesn’t work the same at all. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit Gift Set, 6 Travel Size Products in Gift Box - 2 Hand Creams, Foot Cream, Cuticle Cream, Hand Salve and Lip Balm 4.7 out of 5 stars 21,018 $11.92 Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018, Idk someone gave this to me who works for Mary Kay and the product worked wonders on my cuticles. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. My nails were looking completely and utterly awful! Dry and peeling cuticles, chipping and splitting nails, it was gross. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2020. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Leg and Foot Cream - 3.38 fl oz. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Enter the Order Number and Email Address. “You’re getting close to maxing out! Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2019. Smells lovely, and I will use it until it's gone since I've paid for it, but overall it's not really what I was looking for and I won't be repurchasing. Burt’s Bees reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Even though I use a moisturizing lotion after every hand wash, it wasn't helping. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. by Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees is part of the CLX family of brands including Brita, NeoCell, Rainbow Light, Renew Life and Natural Vitality. *Gift with purchase offer is valid November 9, 2020 12:00 am ET through November 12, 2020 11:59 pm ET and November 14, 2020 12:00 am ET through November 15, 2020 11:59 pm ET on BurtsBees.com only. Vaseline works just as well. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees. See All Buying Options. Write a review. You have already subscribed for notification of this item. See your order even if you are not a registered user. This item is currently not available for purchase, but don’t fret! $5.79. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2017. Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla, cire de candelilla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, citral. I have been using for two weeks straight everyday all day after every hand washing and I have noticed that I no longer get hang nails. You can even track it up to the minute it arrives. This product was exactly what I was looking for -- even though I didn't know it. Check your spelling and try again. Top positive review. No. Love this stuff and have been using it for years. I have to work more than I would like to get a decent amount onto my nails because the balm does not melt much just from body heat like a stick lotion would, for example. I like apply gobs and gobs of it and nothing, Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020. Offer is valid October 1, 2020 12:00 am ET through January 31, 2021 11:59 pm ET on BurtsBees.com. It works, and most importantly to me, Burt’s Bees are all about saving our earth! It's true liquid love for your skin. If you are a registered user, please enter your email and password. Matches for "burts aveeno cuticle cream and burts burt's bees baby cuticle cream" 6 results. I use this before bed on my cuticles (and nails of I am not wearing polish). This creme smells wonderful and makes my cuticles and hands so soft. Other restrictions, exclusions or terms may apply. Not really impressed. All Rights Reserved, 17g tin of 100% natural cuticle care cream, Made with Sweet almond oil and cocoa seed butter, Helps nourish nails with vitamin E and sunflower oil. Eligibility for choice of two free minis with the purchase of $30 or more from https://www.burtsbees.com does not include sales tax or shipping and handling charges. Give your cuticles the care they deserve with our Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. I'm a nurse and I wash my hands 20-30 times a day. I used to have a cuticle gel and a cuticle cutter. I expected this to be a cream (because it's in the name of this product) but it is more of a balm. Burt's Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. I no long have ugly ogre hands. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees. Size: 17 Gram Change. Gently massage cuticle care cream into cuticles after washing hands and as needed, © Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2016. I picked up some Burt Bees from the recommendation of a friend and I use it nightly, along with some Essie apricot cuticle oil. I was out of lip balm the other day and tried this on my lips. Thanks for shopping on BurtsBees.com, we love that you love our products so much!”, https://www.burtsbees.com/product/lemon-butter-cuticle-cream/07099-00.html, Become a Hive Member to be the first to learn about. $8.99. So this product definitely works for that. Discount does not apply to tax, shipping, or other charges. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Free minis subject to availability. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream Lemon Butter 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,265. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. Burt's Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases, recurring orders, or combined with any additional product discounts. Receive important information about your order. Burt's Bees Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream - … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Made to nourish dry, brittle nails as it moisturizes and soften cuticles, it's essential for that freshly-manicured feeling. Haven't used long enough to see any other results. 5.0 out of 5 stars Really great! Just enter your email address below and we’ll notify you when it’s available for purchase. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 58 reviews. Burt's Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take all steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beta-carotenerosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, vegetable oil. Burt’s Bees reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time without notice. Leaving smoother skin and softer cuticles. Other restrictions, exclusions or terms may apply. Infused with a fresh lemon scent, this 100% natural nail care product pampers and polishes from tips to toes. Sorry this order number or email address does not match our records. For the tender loving care of dry cuticles, lemon butter nails it in this Burt’s Bees classic. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2020, Burt's Bees. Spend $30 get a $10 gift card on select beauty care. status = '{0}', msg = {1}; Moisturizes and softens cuticles with Sweet Almond Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter, Nourishes brittle nails with Vitamin E and Sunflower Oil, Famous for its cleansing and astringent qualities, Lemon Oil has a natural, refreshingly clean scent. Onsen Cuticle Cream 1pk, Cuticle Oil in Deep Action - Japanese Natural Healing Minerals Nail Care Serum and Butter, Sooth, Repair, and Strengthen Cuticles and Nails, Visible Results, Non-Greasy - 1oz If you’d like to order more than 100 items, you will need to place two orders. I'm really happy with how much of a difference it makes in my nail and skin health. bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. Not redeemable for cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Substitutions may be made as necessary without notice for equivalent value at the discretion of Burt’s Bees. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. $8.00. Sorry, this does not match our records. 58. This page works best with JavaScript. Like with in hours they were better. Pamper yourself with restoring nail care and a burst of fresh lemon scent when you reach for this cuticle cream. Check your records and try again. You currently have 95 items in your cart and we have a maximum of 100 per order. Not really impressed. Sign up to receive email updates on special promotions, new product announcements, gift ideas and more. Complete skin care regimens that deliver intense hydration, acne solutions, skin-renewing results and more. I would hardly ever take the time to do it and when I did, it didn't have good results. Infused with a fresh lemon scent, this 100% natural nail care product pampers and polishes from tips to toes. Add to Wish List. Massage this rich cream into and around cuticles for anytime hand care. Gently massage creme into cuticles after washing hands and as needed. Vaseline works just as well.Don’t waste your money. loc_en_US, sid_VM-07099-00, prod, sort_[]. Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter’s Cuticle Cream – Natural Balm Promotes Healthy Nails , Nail Growth - 0.55 Ounces, 1-PC (42-30739) 4.4 out of 5 stars 187. Burt's Bees. *Any qualifying Gift Finder Quiz purchase would receive 20% off products on BurtsBees.com. This is the only thing I use for my cuticles; been using it for years. $23.78. Save your billing and shipping information to make it easier to buy your favorite gear.