Sutton Coldfield Read more about it here. Socks are great. Digital. I like drink, and I do like a drink, so I’ll write this bit. To discuss your event, call us today on 0121 308 0765. I’m afraid we can’t take reservations over email or via our social media feeds. Avoiding the city centre buzz on the weekend, we went straight to Mere Green, in Sutton Coldfield, to try some Food around. Irresistible! We’re a family business. A meal at the Butlers would be wonderful. Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>, © 2001-2020 Blogarama.com   |   All rights reserved, Midlands Trade – A Map Of Business In Europe A, Types of Kisses to Spice Up Your Sex Life. by Switch. December Restaurant Menu 2020 The Butlers Arms is a great place to celebrate or commiserate depending on the occasion. I had a table booked at Butlers Arms for lunch time on a Saturday afternoon. We’re always on the lookout for lovely people to work with us. Best Low Acid Coffees That Won’t Upset Your Stomach. It seems the running theme when anything’s not quite right is down to me (Chris) being grumpy. Go for it, now! A la Carte Buy vouchers today and make someone’s day! We are situated on the seafront in Waterville Village on the Wild Atlantic Way with beautiful views of Ballinskelligs Bay. Treat someone with a Butlers Arms Gift voucher! Useful Links. Einfach schnell und sicher online bestellen. Always a good idea to book. Photography by Jack Spicer Adams | Privacy Policy | Design. Digital. Download Christmas Day Menu 2020, © The Butlers Arms. Get updates delivered right to your inbox! Special Offers. Chris does the Landlord thing (and plays about infusing spirits and making charcuterie and stuff), Paula heads up the kitchen brigade with the help of son Dan, while daughter Becki holds the whole thing together with smiles and laughter and some pretty exceptional management skills…. Sunday Lunch Sample menu – Please note dishes may vary slightly on the day of your visit. Here’s a few of our favourite places. Midday until 5.00pm I had heard good reviews about The Butlers Arms before, so it was about time to try the family owned pub. Social Distancing Policy We can only take online bookings for parties up to 6 people. If it’s meat, it’s got to be the best meat from the best butcher, and if Paula decides to pop a burger on the menu…it’ll be the most glorious burger ever! Download Current Restaurant Menu What’s brewing in Chef Harsh Kedia’s chocolate factory. Please note that a discretionary 10% Service Charge will be added to parties of eight or more, all of which goes to the staff. Email: [email protected], Always good to start with a great beer, or we have some pretty decent wines by the glass or a refreshing glass of fizz perhaps – Prosecco or Champagne; your choice…. When I sat down and asked for my first glass of prosecco, I noticed that Butlers Arms really was”a proper local pub with few twists”. Full allergy information, as required by the FSA is available on request. Our online reservation system works a treat, but if you prefer to call, please do. Avoiding the city centre buzz on the weekend, we went straight to Mere Green, in Sutton Coldfield, to try some Food around. Brand. Open Tuesday to Saturday. Mostly it’s lovely things but you can read the good, the bad and the really ugly about us on TripAdvisor. Its eclectic décor featured a mix of modern with traditional furnishing. Covid-19 Information. Deposits and Bookings Policy . More about our food. I had heard good reviews about The Butlers Arms before, so it was about time to try the family owned pub. The food was really to die for at this pub. Download booking terms and conditions here. Our online reservation system works a treat, but if you prefer to call, please do. Offers may be withdrawn without notice. The Butlers Arms The vanilla crème brûlée and a raspberry cheesecake were the puds of heaven. We also cater off-site through our joint venture with Pizza Traders! The Butlers Arms is a real must visit! Buy vouchers today and make someone’s day! If it horrifies you to learn that some pub chains have frozen fish delivered ‘ready battered’; that meats and main courses arrive in their kitchens as ‘boil-in-the-bag’ and that one chain even buys in ‘frozen poached eggs’…, Chris here. Experience a Lifetime of Luxury & Sophistication . Take a look at our latest vacancies!   Deposits required when booking. I decided to skip the starter and selected Medallions of fillet steak (served with Madeira sauce and dauphinoise potatoes). Please include all children, highchairs and pushchairs when you book. County winner of Best Pub in The National Pub & Bar Awards 2019. We’re at the cutting edge of Social media. by Switch. 5.30pm to 7.30 pm. To discuss your event, call us today on 0121 308 0765. Download Current Lunch Menu Sample menu – Please note dishes may vary slightly on the day of your visit. Christmas Day 2020 All flavours, as expected, were delivered and everybody was pleased. A la Carte Our regular menu evening menu Download Current Restaurant Menu Booking Policy Deposits required when booking. Please give us a call if you require a larger booking. My compliments to the chef who was delivering real art in form of home style food. The Butlers Arms is a great place to celebrate or commiserate depending on the occasion. The first family meal of the year had to be in a special place. Nice big car park if you’re driving or hop off at Butlers Lane if you’re on the train. Photography by Jack Spicer Adams | Privacy Policy | Design. They made it clear the food suppliers were local ones and it really made the difference. The Butlers Arms in Pleasington, near Blackburn is one of Lancashire's finest food pubs. I’m afraid we can’t take reservations over email or via our social media feeds. Treat someone with a Butlers Arms Gift voucher! A treat to dust the winter blues off and bring your family together. Download Sunday Menu Deposits and Bookings Policy. The first family meal of the year had to be in a special place. Socks are great. I’M NOT! We love our suppliers…absolutely love them. 15,617 were here. Christmas 2020 Tisch- und Wohnaccessoires, inspirierende Deko- sowie tolle Geschenkideen: Das Glück im Schönen finden Sie jetzt bei BUTLERS. We change parts of our menus almost daily. If it’s fish, it’s got to be the freshest fish. Gift Vouchers. The selection of drinks with homemade gins, a good range of ales and a respectful wine list was really impressive. I had checked the menu before just to have an idea of what to ask for, but it didn’t work at all because everything looked so delicious. © The Butlers Arms. December Lunch Menu 2020 Always a good idea to book. Monday to Saturday B74 4BL, Telephone: 0121 308 0765 Some dishes contain lightly cooked or raw eggs. At first sight, the place seemed to work as a successful restaurant indeed, with the staff as busy as a bee. Join us for three course’s of absolute deliciousness, Great food is the lynchpin of our business, so we have to have some rules. If you’ve read the rest of our website you’ll already have a flavour for what The Butlers Arms is all about. Buy vouchers today and make someone’s day! I’ve run a few pubs but I’ve never been happier than over the past few years as Landlord of The Butlers Arms, because I believe we’ve created something special. Make a Reservation. Deposits and Bookings Policy. All offers subject to availability. Lunch Menu I simply loved the funky purple sofa. We like to get out and about to try great food and bring ideas back to the Butlers Arms. Make a reservation. We’ve got character, quality and conviviality…, We’re unstoppable! Many of you will already be aware that we have recently had a car parking system installed. Crunchyroll – How to Watch Anime Online in High Quality Free! We’re on the Lichfield Road just out of Mere Green towards Lichfield but set back just a smidge so look out for the sign. Great local pub, good proper cooking, cracking beers and some pretty decent, well priced wines. Our Menus. Brand. It’s all about outstanding food, reasonable prices and great atmosphere. We’re always on the lookout for lovely people to work with us. Welcome to the Butler Arms Waterville Kerry. 444 Lichfield Rd All weights stated are approximate uncooked. Sample menu – Please note dishes may vary slightly on the day of your visit. Our menus for December with a few festive dishes added. We smoke our own meats and cure our own charcuterie. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel. We’ve worked together for years and know we can rely on them to deliver the very best meat, freshest fish, fruit and veg to Paula’s team in the kitchen and great coffee, beer, wine and other boozy stuff to me in the bar! Sample menu – Please note dishes may vary slightly on the day of your visit. We’re not really but we have a giggle and say things on Twitter and Facebook. Booking Policy The Butlers Arms 444 Lichfield Rd Sutton Coldfield B74 4BL Telephone: 0121 308 0765 Email: [email protected] From presentation, to an exceptional choice of ingredients, everything was superb. I’m not. My two companions had gone straight to the mains too, asking for a Pan-fried lamb’s liver (with smoked bacon, creamed potato and onion gravy) and an 80z Sirloin steak (with chips and blue cheese sauce). It’s on every Sunday. Our regular menu evening menu Midday until 2.30pm The most important meal of the day …SUNDAY LUNCH! It starts at 12 midday, ends at 5pm. Please follow the link we've just sent you to activate the subscription. Read all about it. A meal at the Butlers would be wonderful.