Take a taste of the best of both worlds with this Butter Pecan Cheesecake! Awesome.....simple to make. square). You’ll want to put it on your list of favorite holiday desserts. Will definitely make it again and use the suggestion of toasting the pecans. Cool for 10 minutes, stir and spoon over cheesecakes. Was a huge hit with my family and my coworkers for Thanksgiving. This is a great recipe I made it more then once and each time they loved it. When you make them as a holiday dessert, you will easily adjust the amount to your needs. And the chilling time is also much shorter when you make a dessert in individual form as a cupcake than when you bake a regular cake or pie. *. My father loves cheesecake and butter pecan ice cream so I had to make this for him. They are completely ready for serving in a really short time. If you love this cheesecake… Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. These yummy bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie. Get Brown-Butter Pecan Pie Cupcakes Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Add beaten eggs and mix to combine. Divide the mixture over the crusts. Likewise, they are so easy to make and serve. Sure want to try this recipe! It will look better if you add the topping before serving. Place springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. The holiday season is almost here, so it’s the perfect time to try this recipe. They make a delicious and easy bite-sized dessert to add to a party menu when the last thing you want to do is be plating and serving dessert. But if you don’t have a lot of guests to eat a whole cheesecake or pie you can bake just a few of these minis. Whether you bring them to a party or make just like any day dessert, these sweet and creamy cheesecakes with the deep, rich flavors of pecan pie filling will be so satisfying. springform pan. up the sides of a greased 9-in. Any suggestions what went wrong? I’m so happy you’re here! These yummy bites are easy to make and serve, too and that makes them the perfect addition for your Thanksgiving or Christmas table. —Laura Sylvester, Mechanicsville, Virginia, Butter Pecan Cheesecake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Marilyn. Cook over medium heat for 3-5 min or until very bubbly, then stir in cinnamon, heavy whipping cream, and chopped pecans. Do you have to use the baked cheesecake or would this work with no bake cheesecake. I followed the recipe right by the instructions; even baked 10 minutes longer, still the middle didn't set. Remove sides of pan. of hot water to larger pan. Chocolate-Glazed Coconut Almond Cheesecake, Blissful Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cheesecake, New York Cheesecake with Shortbread Crust, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, 3 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten. Bty, you make the most incredible desserts !!! Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes combines two of the best holiday desserts-cheesecake and pecan pie and pack them into one amazing treat. @2013 - 2018 OMG Chocolate Desserts. These yummy bites are a combo of two favorite desserts- cheesecake and pecan pie. All Right Reserved. I shared it with three of my neighbors and they all called to rave about the cheesecake. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Add the pecans, and cook, stirring, until toasted and fragrant. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Added some caramelized pecans to the top and this tasted just like butter pecan ice cream. I couldn't find butter flavor locally so I substituted extra homemade vanilla and it was good. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Actually, they are the mini version of my most popular Thanksgiving and Christmas recipe- Pecan Pie Cheesecake. Letting it rest/sit one day in the refrigerator melds the flavors fully versus sneaking a piece of the pie. Pour into crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. I especially love mini cheesecake recipes like my Mini Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Streusel Topping. Can I freeze the extras? Crisp graham cracker crust, salted brown sugar cheesecake filling and buttery pecan pie topping come together to create a unique, flavorful Thanksgiving dessert! They turned out perfectly! If my body would allow, I'd eat these every day! In a small saucepan combine butter and brown sugar. Combine the melted butter, pecans and brown sugar in a medium sized bowl and toss to coat. Press remaining crumb mixture onto the bottom and 1 in. However, I’m a big cheesecake fan. Fold in pecans. Fall always makes me yearn for this pecan cheesecake, but it’s delicious in any season. Do not overmix the batter. I want to thank the person that sent in this recipe. Then, add melted butter, stir well with a fork until all crumbs are evenly moistened. Remove the cheesecakes from the pan and prepare the topping. Press remaining... Place springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. To toast the pecans, preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C). Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! Bake 20-25 minutes until the center has set. If I make these a few days ahead, can they be refrigerated complete or should I add the topping just before serving. Can you use the pecan cheesecake cupcake recipe for a pie? In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. This definitely is a 5 stars recipe. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! square). Spread the pecans evenly onto the cookie sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until toasted. Press about 2 Tablespoons of the mixture into an even layer in the bottom of each paper liner and set aside. Thank you for ideas. Let me introduce myself. Nutty, caramel, pecan pie filling on top of the rich and creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible. Thank you! It is the best cheesecake ever. Hello and welcome to my kitchen!!! I am Vera, the food blogger behind Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts. Securely wrap foil around pan. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. You will be glad you waited. The list of ingredients and instructions seem very long, but don’t let that distract you from making them. Remove springform pan from water bath. In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter; set aside 1/3 cup for topping. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Designed by OMGChocolateDesserts, Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes With Streusel Topping, Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Streusel Topping. Thanks for stopping by! Securely wrap foil around pan. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. Beat in the sour cream, vanilla and butter flavoring. Couldn't find a spring form pan in time so I made this into mini cheesecake cupcakes instead. If you need to feed a crowd, you can bake a few batches. That amazing pecan pie filling on top of a rich, creamy cheesecake is dessert perfection! To make the butter pecan cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, and line cupcake pans with grease-proof papers. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar In the first place, Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes combines two classic desserts for one epic holiday dessert. Nutty, caramel, pecan pie filling on top of the rich and creamy cheesecake is so addictive and simply irresistible. I took it to our church homecoming meal and it was a hit. Will make this againand again. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with OMG Chocolate Desserts. Make sure to do the water bath as it slowly bakes the filling evenly and keeps it from losing the moisture of the filling. Bake at 325° until center is almost set, 70-80 minutes. Mini Pecan Pie Cheesecakes are decadent bite-sized dessert perfect for the holiday season! Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line standard 12 cups cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside. Whats the sodium count for this? Or is there a way to do it low sodium ? Set aside to cool for 1 hour. Place the salted butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, sour cream and corn starch just to combine. bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter; set aside 1/3 cup for topping. Stir together crushed graham crackers, light brown sugar, and cinnamon.