How to pronounce pecan. Top producers of pecans include Georgia and Texas, though you'll find heirloom pecan pie recipes up and down the region from the Texas Hill Country to the Gulf Coast, through Tennessee, Virginia, and Maryland, too. You can contribute this audio pronunciation of pecans to HowToPronounce dictionary. googletag.pubads().set("page_url", "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pronunciation/english/pecan"); Word of the day - in your inbox every day, © 2020 HowToPronounce. } { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_leftslot_160x600' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776160', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, }); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654157' }}, As a huge word nerd, I knew I had to find out where the word came from before I could tell anyone how to pronounce pecan. var googletag = googletag || {}; Butter Pecan is not only one of the more delicious ice cream flavors on the market, it is considered THE premier flavor for eating ass.It is little known that the flavor was originally designed to be a delicious additive specifically for ass-eating. "authorizationFallbackResponse": { var pbHdSlots = [ }; Natchitoches Pecans Releases Annual Product Brochure For The Holidays, Patten Pecans Goes Local with Nutritious Georgia Pecan Oil, It's harvest time for pecans, and Thomas County Sheriff's deputies said they get calls almost daily of pecan theft, Known as an "alternate-bearing crop," Texas pecans have historically had good years followed by bad years, but improvements in management practices over the years have helped growers even out the disparities, Wise said, Grow your own pecans: essential planting tips for pecan trees, {{app.userTrophy[app.userTrophyNo].hints}}. var mapping_houseslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([963, 0], [300, 250]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); bidderSequence: "fixed" { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_topslot_mobile_flex' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_HDX' }}, var pbMobileLrSlots = [ ga('set', 'dimension3', "default"); googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "english");