Someone should pre-emptively open a kickstarter for your legal defense fees. Wests Tigers are aware of a total non story being blown up by a shit cunt who is somehow employed by a major media organisation. Reynolds basically asks Rothfield to the carpark Earlier this afternoon a story emerged from esteemed journalist, and well liked bloke…. I was then released without charge. This test returned a negative result and Josh was subsequently released without charge. Scot Morrison is the number one VIP supporter. The roadside drug test was a false positive. He must be either always shitting himself or the Alcohol must be ruining him. ", "@buzzrothfield if you got anything to ask me face to face I’ll be at concord tomorrow from 8am to have a chat about the reality. I was driving home to get some food and was pulled up with an expired drivers licence, which I was unaware of and an oversight by me. A second, more accurate test at Sutherland Police Station returned a negative result. "Wests Tigers now consider the matter resolved.". "Police have said this is so unusual, they are sending it for further testing". This comes as he remains on the outer at the Tigers, with rumours of a return to Belmore continuing to swirl. So basically not an issue at all. who said the media often went too far in pursuit of a headline. Thank Christ for RBT. The latest Josh Reynolds saga is over after his assertion that he had returned a "false positive" when he was stopped for a roadside drug test proved correct. The Wests Tigers this afternoon issued a statement declaring the matter "resolved" after Reynolds' laboratory drug test came back negative. This is seriously disgusting journalism. Former Blues coach Phil Gould has issued a warning for NSW not to be 'lulled into a false sense of security' ahead of the Game Three decider in Brisbane. "The roadside drug test was a false positive. Being a dickhead is a prerequisite to being a Sharks fan isn't it?? Anyone got Andrew Daddo speed dial to confirm? "I was driving home to get some food and was pulled up with an expired drivers licence, which I was unaware of and an oversight by me. ", I arrived back from QLD with the team via plane, late last night. The officer conducted alcohol and drug testing. He would be then taken to the police for secondary testing, which came back negative and he was released without charge. The alcohol test was negative. Whilst Reynolds admits that the expired licence was an 'oversight', he lashed out at claims surrounding the drug test, referring to it as a 'false positive' before calling on Rothfield for a face-to-face meeting at training tomorrow.