Homemade Taste, Artificial Colors Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. When it comes to icing this cake, the classic choice would obviously be a chocolate glaze or chocolate ganache but you can also ice this cake with Homemade Whipped Cream or American Buttercream Frosting or Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. You can also try other sauces and glazes for drizzling such as Nutella Syrup or Dulce De Leche and even Homemade Caramel Sauce. Then, you just dump batter in a pan and bake until done. Please read my disclosure policy. Your email address will not be published. Yes, I make it every week. Versatile. Bake this luscious cake for birthdays, dinner parties, even on weeknights. You can also use 2 smaller loaf pans or even a 10-12 cup bundt pan. Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. How to make chocolate pound cake (Chocolate chip pound cake loaf)? Family Recipe I am Anne Byrn, the New York Times best-selling cookbook author who has inspired millions of Americans to bake cake. If it’s too … Lol! They are as close to scratch as you can get, and allow busy families like mine to bake quickly, easily, and often. Heat the white chocolate in saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring constantly. In a large mixing bowl, add sour cream, oil, eggs, water and mix until smooth. Let it cool down and drizzle a glaze, if you like. This ultimate chocolate sour cream pound cake is going to blow you away. Set aside to cool slightly. You’ll love the quick ease and the rich, deep chocolate aroma and flavor that I hope will bring back happy memories for you, too. Stop machine and scrape down sides of the bowl… Recipe developer. Mix together sour cream, oil, eggs, water. Fold in chocolate chips. Homemade Taste If it’s too thin, mix in more powdered sugar. Oh My God!! lemons, vanilla extract, sour cream, large eggs, unsalted butter and 5 more . Dessert is everyone’s favorite, so why not grab a cake mix from your pantry and doctor it up into one of these cake mix recipes?! Required fields are marked *. Enjoy! I make other things, too, but this is made every single week. In the midst of raising a busy family, I reached for a cake mix and wrote an article and then the break-out hit cookbook called, The Cake Mix Doctor. They have no artificial ingredients, no trans-fat, no bleached flour. Total Carbohydrate I placed my mother’s from-scratch brownie recipe into a box and named the mix after her. You have no idea how happy that makes me! The two popular and classic flavors are chocolate and vanilla. Add cake mix, pudding mix, and mix until just combined. Artificial Flavors Top pound-cake-with-white-cake-mix recipes just for you Explore more recipes . Easy to Bake I used a 9x13 pan and it took about 15 minutes longer to bake, but came out moist and not flat. If it’s too thin, mix in more powdered sugar. If it’s too thick, mix more milk or water. Now I have introduced a line of natural cake mixes that are far superior to the cake mix on the shelf. Place cake mix, melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla and slightly cooled white chocolate in mixing bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. fluted tube pan. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. The two popular and classic flavors are chocolate and vanilla. Today I made it with a chocolate almond glaze. Let it cool and enjoy. Quick and easy chocolate pound cake recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. chocolate cake, doctored cake mix recipe, easy cake. Blend with mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This post may contain affiliate links. It’s super fudgy and decadent like this Chocolate Molten Lava Cake (With Cake Mix) and perfect for all chocoholics birthday parties. My go-to cake. Bake the loaves until they are light brown and spring back when lightly pressed with yout finger, 40-45 minutes. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. The batter should look well blended. I am Anne Byrn, the New York Times best-selling cookbook author who has inspired millions of Americans to bake cake. In the midst of raising a busy family, I reached for a cake mix and wrote an article and then the break-out hit cookbook called, The Cake Mix Doctor. The batter will be very thick and should look well combined. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick in the center comes out clean. To get a sample of the Bundt Project, try a free recipe – the Best Pound Cake. Photographer. Mix together sour cream, oil, eggs, water. Increase the mixer speed to medium and beat 2 minutes more, scraping down sides again, if needed. We loved her homemade brownies, which she called “fudge cake.” As a busy mom, I found myself unsatisfied with the brownie mixes on the grocery shelf because they contained artificial colors and flavors, things you would never find in Bebe’s brownies. This cake was AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! Lemon Pound Cake Yummly. Sour Cream Pound Cake Yummly. Set aside to cool slightly. They are glossy, smooth and creamy but also quite sweet. Cake Recipes by the Cake Mix Doctor are based on using Anne's cake mixes for natural baking shortcuts. Pour batter in a greased and floured loaf pan (Dimensions: 9×5). Life calls for cake, and my cake mixes bake a better cake. Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350. I of course cheated and took a small piece(a nibble, though lol!) Turn on one side and let cool completely, 35-40 minutes, before serving. They are glossy, smooth and creamy but also quite sweet. Remove pans from oven and cool on wire racks for 10 minutes. I made two, my husband said one for me and one for you! He loved it and wants me to make it on the regular basis! 100,754 suggested recipes. This is a yummy-sounding recipe from "The Cake Mix Doctor" By Ann Byrn. Get your personalized results . Run a dinner knife around the edge of the loaves and invert them onto racks. Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2016 Stop machine and scrape down sides of the bowl. Check out Simply Yellow and Classic Chocolate. Site by. Lightly mist three 8 inch loaf pans with vegetable oil spray, then dust with flour. Chocolate Molten Lava Cake (With Cake Mix), Blueberry Dump Cake (Blueberry Cobbler Dump Cake), Peach Dump Cake (Peach Cobbler Dump Cake), Chocolate Guinness Beer Cake (With Cake Mix). Rich, soft, moist, starts off with cake mix, packed with chocolate chips. My mother Bebe was an excellent cook and baker. It’s ALWAYS on my cake dish for the “neighborhood cup of coffee drop in” or the late night treat or dessert with vanilla ice cream an option. Toss some more chocolate chips on top, if you like. Heat the white chocolate in saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring constantly. Bleached Flour Thanks for the recipe! for my husband and I and both so far love it. Trans-fat, Real Ingredients No Artificial Flavors I used chocolate cake mix with chocolate pudding and added milk and white chocolate chips I had in the freezer from Halloween. These loaves would make very nice gifts. Place cake mix, melted butter, milk, eggs, vanilla and slightly cooled white chocolate in mixing bowl. In a large bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil. Slather it with my Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, light the candles, and you will have my children’s favorite birthday cake. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Lemon Pound Cake Tastes of Lizzy T. lemon, canola oil, boiling water, lemon extract, powdered sugar and 3 more. Now this perfect, easy mix is a reality. I’ve dreamed of creating a yellow cake mix that gets its color from butter and eggs, not artificial colors, and its scent from Madagascar vanilla. Blend with mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Rich, dense, soft, moist, starts off with cake mix, packed with chocolate chips, better than scratch. Divide batter evenly among the prepared pans. 28.9 g In a mixing bowl, cream butter and 2 cups of the sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Directions. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Shake out excess flour. Place pans in oven. Chocolate Espresso, Almond Cream Cheese, Susan’s Lemon & Stacy’s Chocolate Chip Cake are all part of the Bundt Project! How to make pound cake glaze? On medium low speed, continue to blend for 2-3 minutes more. Chocolate cake – warm fudgy layers topped with a creamy frosting – this is the cake I love most of all. The batter comes together in just 10 minutes with ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. Kitchen tested Sign up to receive exclusive recipes, hot tips, and answers to your baking questions. Mix in cake mix, pudding mix. Now I have introduced a line of natural cake mixes that are far superior to the cake mix on the shelf. The best, classic, quick and easy chocolate pound cake recipe, homemade with simple ingredients. Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Welcome to CakeWhiz, a place where I share my love for baking, cooking and entertaining with you! Bake. Mommy & Foodie. 9 %, (18 1/4 ounce) package plain white cake mix, White Chocolate Pound Cake With White Chocolate Icing. Keep on baking…hehe, Your email address will not be published. Preservatives And the neighbors will be happy.