I like to mix it with half n half and it gives I nice flavor without sugar and carbs! We aim to show you accurate product information. ( Log Out /  The sugar-free pumpkin spice drink has only five calories per serving and is all-natural and Kosher. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The tasty blend is made with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg for real flavors that shine through. We aim to show you accurate product information. I have to use twice as much and it's too expensive for that! Current selection is: Choose an option, (Pack of 6) Oatsome Organic Oat Milk, 33.8 fl oz. califia farms-better-half-pumpkin-spice-coconut-cream-almond-milk-creamer nutrition facts and nutritional information. $6.10 $ 6. 10-$9.16 $ 9. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. ALMONDMILK (WATER, ALMONDS), COCONUT CREAM, PUMPKIN PUREE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, GROUND CINNAMON, MONK FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, GROUND GINGER, POTASSIUM CITRATE, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GROUND NUTMEG, GELLAN GUM. and we have not verified it. I like the taste of almost all dairy-free milks, but what I don't like is the added sugar. Just so yummy! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. List Was $13.99 $ 13. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I will absolutely be buying this again! Enjoy our Fall Favorites with special flavors with Califia Farms seasonal beverages including pumpkin spice. I like to mix it with half n half and it gives I nice flavor without sugar and carbs! Oscar Wilde Statue in Merrion Square, Dublin, Ireland, “And all at once Summer collapsed into Fall.” – Oscar Wilde. Ingredients: ALMONDMILK (WATER, ALMONDS), COCONUT CREAM, PUMPKIN PUREE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, GROUND CINNAMON, MONK FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, GROUND GINGER, POTASSIUM CITRATE, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GROUND NUTMEG, GELLAN GUM. Add a dash of this delicious Califia Pumpkin Spice Better Half to tea or coffee for a truly festive treat this fall season. Pack Size: Choose an option. It’s the perfect no-guilt seasonal fall treat. The sugar-free pumpkin spice drink has only five calories per serving and is all-natural and Kosher. Hardly any flavor! Califia Farms - Pumpkin Spice Better Half Coffee Creamer, 32 Oz, Half and Half, Coconut Cream and Almond Milk, Non Dairy, Plant Based, Vegan, Keto, Sugar Free, Zero Carb, Shelf Stable 3.6 out of 5 stars 33. Fall, meet your better half. $5.29 (12% Off) $5.99. Make your own dairy-free PSL! We got you. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It’s … I thought the Califia Pumpkin Spice Latte tasted best icy cold. Last year I reviewed Califia Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee with Almond Milk and Silk Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The sugar-free pumpkin spice drink has only five calories per serving and is all-natural and Kosher. Hardly any flavor! I absolutely love this creamer!!! The tasty blend is made with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg for real flavors that shine through. I’m not sure where you’re located, but in Charlotte I found it at Harris Teeter (in special display end cases) and I’ve also seen it in Whole Foods. Califia Farms - Pumpkin Spice Better Half Coffee Creamer, 32 Oz, Half and Half, Coconut Cream and Almond Milk, Non Dairy, Plant Based, Vegan, Keto, Sugar Free, Zero Carb, Shelf Stable Visit the Califia Farms Store 3.6 out of 5 stars 31 ratings Available from these sellers. ( Log Out /  16 $9.16 $ 9. Califia gave it a nice little boost of calcium too – 4% DV in one serving of 2 tablespoons. The Silk Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer was great in hot coffee (of course), but was a little on the sweet side for me. I thought the Califia Pumpkin Spice Latte tasted best icy cold. Made with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, this dairy free Half and Half is only 15 calories per serving and has no added sugar. suppliers and others provide what you see here, FREE shipping unlocked. This is delicious and decadent plus it's non-dairy! © 2020 Meredith Women's Network. However, there's one brand of mylk products that I've been obsessed with for the past two years: Califia Farms. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Select Option. It’s the perfect no-guilt seasonal fall treat. 3 offers from $24.95. 263. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Made with real pumpkin puree, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, this dairy free Half and Half is only 15 calories per serving and has no added sugar. Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Better Half Courtesy of Califia Farms I was not disappointed: This half-coconut cream, half-almond milk bev made my cold brew so creamy (even creamier than the coconut-almond milk blend I know and love). Relish the scent of crackling firewood? Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO HANDLES PEANUTS AND OTHER TREE NUTS. And yes, there is real pumpkin puree! Fall, meet your better half. Its the perfect no-guilt seasonal treat. I purchased the cup at Homegoods about two years ago. Pumpkin Spice Creamer. 32 oz carton | $0.17/oz. One thing at the top of everyone’s Autumn Bucket List is to enjoy some of that Pumpkin Spice! Finally, it does really well in coffee – it doesn’t curdle, clot or separate. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Available from these sellers. Pack Size. See more details at. Perfect if, like me, you don’t like your coffee too sweet. Califia Farms - Pumpkin Spice Better Half Coffee Creamer, 32 Oz, Half and Half, Coconut Cream and Almond Milk, Non Dairy, Plant Based, Vegan, Keto, Sugar Free, Zero Carb, Shelf Stable 3.8 out of 5 stars 22 3 offers from $24.98 Special offers and product promotions I purchased this in a store, myself, because I was intrigued. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. A really nice healthier alternative to the sugar laden creamers you can get in the store with just enough spice! Friends have told me they’ve bought it from Thrive. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. ALMONDMILK (WATER, ALMONDS), COCONUT CREAM, PUMPKIN PUREE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, GROUND CINNAMON, MONK FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATE, SEA SALT, GROUND GINGER, POTASSIUM CITRATE, LOCUST BEAN GUM, GROUND NUTMEG, GELLAN GUM. It also works in hot tea! Current selection is: Choose an option, Thai Kitchen Gluten Free Unsweetened Coconut Cream, 13.66 fl oz. Nutrition Info Fall, meet your better half. Love this coffee creamer, I was so happy to find it online as our local stores only had it briefly in the fall. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Califia Farms Salted Caramel Cold Brew Coffee with Almondmilk, 10.5 Oz (Pack of 12) | Dairy Free | Plant Based | Nut Milk | Vegan | Non-GMO 4.3 out of 5 stars 55. Tagged as: Autumn, Califia Farms, coffee, pumpkin spice, vegan. The Silk Pumpkin Spice Almond Creamer was great in hot coffee (of course), but was a little on the sweet side for me. Good foe you or not I will make my own. You're taking control of your fitness and wellness journey, so take control of your data, too. I was not disappointed: This half-coconut cream, half-almond milk bev made my cold brew so creamy (even creamier than the coconut-almond milk blend I know and love).