3.9 out of 5 stars with 118 reviews. It is only the sea salt that gets me in this drink like very other Califia drink. 3.9 out of 5 stars with 118 reviews. Return policy. To put it simply: our cold coffee will wake you up on a high note.

Califia Farms Cold Brew Cafe Latte with Almondmilk, 48 Fluid Ounce

• Rich almond milk blended with cold brew coffee
  • Made with 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced via Direct Trade
  • Soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, kosher, vegan
  • Our almond milk mocha includes only 110 calories per serving
  • Beans are steeped in cold water to release complex flavors
  • Cold brew is less acidic and offers more antioxidants than hot brewed coffee
  • Brewed coffee with plant based milk
  • Easily create a delicious frozen coffee drink by blending our Cafe Latte Cold Brew with ice

. But there's a science to cold brew, and getting it just right takes equal parts knowledge and artistry. So since then, I drink 4-5 per week. Califia Farms Cold Brew Coffee is testament to our never-ending quest for perfection. Califia Farms launched Califia Nitro Cold Brew, the first completely dairy-free, nitro-infused cold brew coffee latte, company officials say. Exclusive industry info and insights straight to your inbox, Your go-to resource for all things grocery, Take a peek at the latest issue of the magazine. A perfect blend of cream and coffee and totally dairy free, low sugar! Amazon.com: califia cold brew. Even on its own! This product is: Non-GMO. Price: US $31.99. I LOVE THEM!!!! Since I'm elderly, I took the first bottle I emptied to my doctor - he examined it and said I couldn't drink anything better. It's smooth, sustainable and seriously tasty thanks to the premium Arabica beans. Begin with a rigorous pour. Contains Sugar . $5.29. This amount is too high for keto which is limited to only ~20g of net carbs per day. See more details at. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Califia Farms Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee - 48 fl oz. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Califia Farms - Nitro Cold Brew Coffee, Oat Milk Latte - Mocha - 7 Oz (12... Sign in to check out Check out as guest . With less sugar than other lattes on shelf, this will soon become your best breakfast companion.

If you're anything like us, you like your coffee brewed cold year-round. Sold by Walmart. New York, New York – June 27th, 2016 – Califia Farms today announced the launch of Califia Nitro Cold Brew, the first completely dairy-free, nitro-infused cold brew coffee latte. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.