Please reach out to our Customer Care team at (844) 237-4779. Califia Cold Brew Coffee & Oatmilk Launches in Black and White According to the company, enhancing their cold brew with oatmilk and coconut cream has resulted in an exceptional taste and smoother texture. If you're looking for good flavor a concentrate will always beat out an already watered down cold brew. One time, I'd brought this to a restaurant client and they'd sold 5 glasses to one person! It also makes excellent iced coffee. Won't buy again. I am not easily impressed by cold brew sold in a container, but I thought I would try since I like this brand for other products. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have been making my own cold brew concentrate for 10+ years. Just send us an email at [email protected] so we can get your details. This one is currently my favorite. The manufacturer commented on this review. 1:1 brew ratio makes it easy to use. With our best califia cold brew guide and item surveys, we’ll assist you with settling on a progressively educated choice and get an califia cold brew with the advantages and features you need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his is a concentrate though so definitely water it down with something. Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2018. I’ve tried several and this is the best so far. Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019. We'd love to send you a different variety to try for free! It is to my understanding that cold brew's tend to be less bitter and more smooth, and this is one of the main pros. Well, it is not the case for this particular coffee. It is so acidic as well. The absolute, undisputed Champion of Cold Brew Coffee! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Gotta give credit to these guys- they know their cold brew. It was MUCH lighter than their ready made cold brew, and MUCH less caffeinated as well (probably for the best, but just something to make note of). I might give it a try if they have another coffee bean variant. Leave your rating and review below once you’ve tried it. Delicious Cold Brew - Cold brew concentrate is a convenient and versatile energy solution for individuals who want to lead a healthy lifestyle. Califia Farms definitely make the best cold brews in my opinion! We'd love to send you a replacement, if you'd be willing to give us another try. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. This page works best with JavaScript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