Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2019. I've always used Coffee-Mate coconut cream flavored creamer in my coffee, but now that I am staying away from sugar (I'm Keto) I was beginning to give up on having my great-tasting coffee in the morning and just settle for my blah bulletproof coffee until I tried this product! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2019, I'm a loyal Nutpods fan (because paleo/whole30/keto), but ran out with just over a week left before my next subscribe & save order. Was not able to get a refund, terrible purchase! All around, good, tasty, reasonably priced product, just not the BEST, in my humble opinion! It's thick...and gets a weird consistency if in the cup with coffee for long periods, but I usually drink my coffee right away. Please contact us at (844) 237-4779 so that we can send you a replacement. Almonds do not have any milk. Flavor: UnsweetenedSize: 16.9 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) Change. It’s slightly lower in calories than Nutpods (at 10 calories per tablespoon), but has a slightly creamier taste. Bought for coffee but discovered Tea is better! It's a perfect blend of creaminess without too much sweetness. I use this mostly for coffee. Definitely worth getting a hold of a case of you like pumpkin spice. Now I use it in my oatmeal, cereal, tea, to dip my Oreos & Poptarts in, yes & yes in my coffee! Of note: Amazon has been very courteous in handling the issue and finally refunding my money, but if you're in a hurry or just want to try out the product without a huge glut on your hands, you just don't know what you're going to get. If your looking for a brand that makes the coffee even a little creamy then this is not it. I'm used to using whole food products that act like real food, and coconut fat turns solid at cold temp. Love this stuff! I finally found Califia Farms Better Half coconut cream and almond milk. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Using cane sugar, now Splenda, light with Half & Half. See all details for Califia Farms Vanilla Better Half Coffee Creamer, 16.9 Oz | Coconut... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on August 7, 2018. Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half Creamer is a Hip2Keto creamer we love! Thanks for taking the time to let others know about your experience, and for spreading the Califia goodness to others in your life! Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2019. Tasty, energizing, uplifting, and nourishing! Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018. So tasty! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This product is really good! colors the coffee just like half and half, and I am so delighted it isn't dairy! This creamer is so good! She had me try Almond milk/creamer! Hoping that once it's available in a larger container it will save me. I LOVE this creamer. I recently became Vegan and spent a month and over $30 trying many different non-dairy creamers. I loved it! I absolutely love this creamer. Overall great product and would highly recommend. I did have a chunk of coconut fat fall into my cup and because everything was cold it stayed solid. This was available to buy in single cartons (as opposed to 4 packs of Nutpods), so I decided to give it a shot. 2,245 global ratings | 623 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review. It is NOT half and half or cream, it’s more like a beefed up almond milk. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Bottoms up! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Califia Farms - Unsweetened Better Half Coffee Creamer, 16.9 Oz (Pack of 6) | Half and Half | Coconut Cream and Almond Milk | Non Dairy | Plant Based | Keto| Sugar Free | Zero Carb | Shelf Stable at Amazon.com. :), Great Sub for Cream in Coffee, but Amazon might not be best source, Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018. Also, if you feel ok/can keep a bit of dairy in your life, whole milk has NO MORE FAT than"better half." Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Califia Farms Vanilla Better Half Coffee Creamer, 16.9 Oz | Coconut Cream and Almondmilk | Half & Half | Dairy Free | Plant Based | Nut Milk | Vegan | Non-GMO at Amazon.com. Free shipping on most orders! Although it’s often sold in the refrigerated section, this dairy-free half & half alternative is actually shelf-stable, until it’s opened. I originally bought for a coffee creamer alternative with fewer calories but discovered I enjoy it in tea better. Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2019. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2020. ... in bulk without having to be refrigerated not too sweet and great quality, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018. Read … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I get why this is selling so fast. I've always used Coffee-Mate coconut cream flavored creamer in my coffee, but now that I am staying away from sugar (I'm Keto) I was beginning to give up on having my great-tasting coffee in the morning and just settle for my blah bulletproof coffee until I tried this product! ( Log Out /  My 25 yr old daughter, due to some intolerance to Regular milk uses alternative, non dairy creamers, however, she is a CrossFit Athlete & stays away from all soy. couldn't even drink one cup and had to throw it out. And I love that there isn't any sugar added. Yes, the first sip tastes like coconut. It's cheaper, so I was secretly hoping I would love it. This one is like drinking almond milk by itself in my coffee. Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2019. but I love having my coffee (instant) now without the guilt. I would definitely buy again in a pinch, though. Stores well when you buy in bulk without having to be refrigerated not too sweet and great quality. Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020. It didn't seem quite as creamy, although it was much better than straight almond milk or coconut milk/cream. The flavor also wasn't as pronounced as Nutpods, though it was still good. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See all details for Califia Farms - Unsweetened Better Half Coffee Creamer, 16.9 Oz, Half... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.