( Log Out /  At only 8g sugar for 8 ounces, it’s certainly a better choice than most Latte drinks with sugar (I’m looking at you, Starbucks). Just mix 2 parts milk to 1 part concentrate, and you’ve got a cold brew that didn’t take 12 to 24 hours to steep. The Meyer Lemonade, for example, comes with water, lemon juice, pure cane sugar, natural flavors, and monk fruit extract. Popular juices made by the company include Tangerine Juice, Meyer Lemonade, Ginger Limeade, Orange Juice, and Watermelon Ginger Lime Agua Fresca. Velvety. This is the concentrate that comes from the cold brewing process. To cold brew, Califia Farms steeps its beans in cold water until all of the complex flavors are released. There’s 50 calories per serving, along with 8g of sugar. Includes 8 (9.6oz) cans of Starbucks Nitro Cold Brew, Black Unsweetened flavor; Our cold brew is infused with nitrogen the moment you open it, creating a rush of creamy texture and velvety smooth taste. Nice that they have small travel sizes as well so it’s easy to bring to work or on the go. Enjoy cold. ( Log Out /  I can also attest to the fact that the 8oz of Califia Farms, blended with ice, is a fantastic iced coffee drink. Califia Farms products can be found on store shelves throughout Canada and the United States. Anyway, I just wanted to pass this product along since my review of the basic creamers they make was not all that positive. Products are available across America. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Here’s a brief overview of the products in each category. I don’t often recommend a product with cane sugar in it, but this is an exception. Sudden Coffee – Best Tasting Freeze-Dried Instant Coffee Drink Mix? All Califia Farms products are natural, non-GMO, plant-based beverages. The Holiday Nog is made mostly from almond milk. You also have the option of sending an email to [email protected] Conclusion. The company maintains a transparent ingredients list and publishes its full Nutrition Facts section online. The team has your best interest at hand, we care as much about your health as you do and that’s why you’re reading this. Different cold brew products have different additives and flavors mixed in. There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. There’s just one ingredient listed on the Tangerine Juice: 100% California tangerine juice. The Califia Farms Cafe Latte Cold Brew is excellent, not too sweet and only 3 WW Freestyle points per 8oz serving. Popular members of the Creamers family include the Unsweetened Creamer, Vanilla Creamer, Hazelnut Creamer, Unsweetened Better Half, and Original Better Half. Healthy Weight Loss Guide – New Super Tips & Savvy Tricks To Try? May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018. You have entered an incorrect email address! I found several Califia Farms products at Kroger, and I’ll probably try their Double Espresso Cold Brew this week, over ice, and see if it lives up to the standard the Latte set. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The company also makes a lineup of juices. Some believe that California is named after Queen Califia. Califia Farms is a beverage distributor that makes a range of plant milks, enhanced milks, creamers, cold brew coffees, and juices. Welcome to SupplementPolice.com's 77 best smoothie recipes made from the top healthy whole food ingredients guide. Nootropics Review – Brain Enhancing Smart Drug Supplements? Yes, Califia Farms has a pumpkin spice cold brew product. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Today, it’s based in the San Joaquin Valley. Read our Califia Farms review to find out what makes this company different. Popular members of this lineup include the Matcha Almondmilk, Cali Coco, Chocolate Protein Almondmilk, and Ginger Almondmilk. Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein – Fast Digesting Benefits? Califia Farms can be reached with a phone call or an email. Find a variety. Other juices have similar pure ingredients. Read our Califia Farms review to find out what makes this company different. The unique name of the company comes … acherry0906 says: I loved the flavour and it was creamy. Califia Farms products are available for sale online through the official website. ( Log Out /  Nitro Cold Brew. With full FTC compliance disclosure, please know our goal is to highlight human health and develop strategic partnerships with a variety of seasoned supplement suppliers affiliate compensation notice and new wellness product creators from around the world. How To Boost Testosterone Naturally & Avoid Free Trial Muscle Offers? Each juice comes with 110 calories per serving. The unique name of the company comes from the Spanish legend of Queen Califia, who was believed to have ruled the mythical island of California. 8 reviews for Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee. Amanda-Kay … For their almond milk, for example, they use raw, blanched almonds to create “ultra-creamy goodness without artificial extras”, explains the official website. Start your review of Califia Farms XX Espresso Cold Brew Coffee - 48 fl oz! How Sugar Destroys Your Health – Does Sugar Make You Stupid? They also sell Holiday Nog, a Spiced Cranberry Cocktail, and a Peppermint Mocha Cold Brew Coffee. The company’s almond milk – which they call “Almondmilk” comes in several different flavors, including Unsweetened and Toasted Coconut. Califia Farms is a popular family of products that make dairy-like products from non-dairy sources. The company was founded by native Californian Greg Steltenpohl. Insights For Whole Body Cleansing Health Benefits? Califia Farms doesn’t just make milk-like products and coffee. The Plant Milks category includes milk beverages made from non-dairy ingredients. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. These cold brew coffees can be found at grocery stores and convenience stores across California and at a growing number of retailers across America. Losing weight and developing a leaner and slimmer figure is a challenge for most men and women. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. there’s matcha, for example, and turmeric. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The team is available on weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm PST. Want to avoid dairy-based creamers? The creamers promise to deliver “the ultimate creamy, smooth, wholesome fix to routine”. It’s a soy-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, carrageenan-free, non-GMO, Kosher, vegan, BPA-free product. Phone Numbers For Free Trial Offer Cancellations. Califia Farms is well-known for its plant-based lineup of creamers. CBD Oil FAQ – Top 9 Cannabidiol Extract Health Questions Answered? The Tangerine Juice, for example, is never from concentrate, and comes from 100% pure premium squeezed juice from California-sourced tangerines. Califia Farms releases seasonal products throughout the year, including seasonal juices and coffee products. The company is also known for its cold brew coffees, which can be found in store shelves and convenience stores across America. Featured. My Zero WW Freestyle Point Apple Pie Filling or Topping, Cheesy Tuna and Cauliflower Rice Casserole, Low-Carb, Low-Calorie OR Keto Snickerdoodle Warm Drink, Follow dieting sucks blog on WordPress.com. Why Detox? Sugar Belly Secret: Joe Bovino's Simple Weight Loss Guide? Gently tilt the can once, pop open, and pour into a cold glass for maximum enjoyment. By delivering the information contained herein is does not mean preventing, diagnosing, mitigating, treating or curing any type of medical condition or disease. Some of the unique Califia Farms qualities include: Califia Farms separates its products into six different categories, including Plant Milks, Enhanced Milks, Creamers, Cold Brew Coffees, Juices, and Seasonal. Another Califia Farms Product Review: Cafe Latte Cold Brew. Are The Most Popular Weight Loss Supplement Ingredients A Scam Or…. The company also sells a series of variety packs.