Great environment, and you can learn quickly how to operate the machinery given the time. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Califia Farms - Vanilla Almond Milk Coffee Creamer with Coconut Cream, 32 Oz (Pack of 6) | Non Dairy | Plant Based | Vegan | Non-GMO | Shelf Stable at Amazon.com. Bottle Inspector, FOGG Filler Machine Assistance. Plenty of hours. Good pay very smart individuals within the organization. To get cutting-edge diabetes news, strategies for blood glucose management, nutrition tips, healthy recipes, and more delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our free newsletter! Working at Califia Farms was a great experience and also provided great environment with positive co workers that motivated myself to move onto the next step in my life. Well I can't say that because if any unsealed or damaged bottle's got by me it would make my company look bad and very unsanititive for our companies customers, so I guess I kind of did have a important job duty within the company. Read “Top Tips for Healthier Eating,” “Improving Your Recipes: One Step at a Time” and “Carbohydrate Restriction: An Option for Diabetes Management,” then watch “Healthy Eating With Diabetes.”, A Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator at Good Measures, LLC, where she is a CDE manager for a virtual diabetes program. The company is on their 3rd plant Manager in 3 years constant change of leadership. Meet my better half. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Califia Farms Vanilla Almondmilk Coffee Creamer with Coconut Cream, 32 Oz | Dairy Free | Plant Based | Nut Milk | Vegan | Non-GMO at Amazon.com. Their wasn't that much team work there for the very short time I was there. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Califia Farms? But the experience was great and I love the fact that it is a new start up manufacturing plant here in Kern County. Get the latest diabetes news and a free gift! My two managers were the best bosses I've ever had, and they always made sure things were well in order for us to do our jobs well. Like a lot of employees kind of brushed the new comers off like learn on your own I'm not teaching you, Ole well. Add to List. Great product, great team, amazing company, Not Enough Hours, not too many opportunities for Career Advancement, no benefits. All Upper management were past friends from previous jobs, no real experience. One tablespoon contains just 10 calories and 1 gram of fat, with 0 grams of carb and 0 grams of saturated fat, so it fits nicely into a heart-healthy, diabetes eating plan. By Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDE | Published January 25, 2020. Job duty very easy, Great pay, Long hours, Slow paced get tired easily because so slow, Relation ship between new comers and veteran workers need to improve, Lack of team work. Hourly employees are treated horrible! ... Start your review of Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz! Share! Diabetes Self-Management offers over 900 diabetes friendly recipes to choose from including desserts, low-carb pasta dishes, savory main meals, grilled options and more. Califia Farms Unsweetened Better Half Creamer is a Hip2Keto creamer we love! Free from hydrogenated fat, artificial colors and gluten, Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk Creamer is a rich, full-bodied coffee creamer that won’t have you missing your usual creamer one bit. Want to learn more about healthy eating with diabetes? Certifications: Califia Farms Oat Creamer is Non-GMO Verified and Certified Kosher Pareve. Being a Brand Ambassador there was a fun job but I have no knowledge of any other departments' experiences. Great work environment. You can also buy it online from Amazon and Vitacost. The employees were very helpful .. management could of been alil bit better.. overall i enjoyed working there.. it was only ah seasonal job.. soo i made the best while i was there.. turned into ah hire position. * For More Product Information: Visit the Califia Farms website at www.califiafarms.com. Nice crew to be involved with. However the pay is good if you can deal with the back stabbing and horrible HR. My review of working at califia farms was okay no complimant but could have been better but it was okay for the so very short time I was there. Everyone is nice and loves what they do. Try it in place of cream or half and half in your favorite recipes, too! Always flexible to schedule. Availability: Califia Farms AlmondMilk Creamer is widely distributed in the U.S. at stores like Walmart, Target, Whole Foods, Albertsons / Safeway, and more. They were understanding and really wanted to involve their employees in everything. It was more like a I guess almost competition environment amongst e\fellow employees towards the employees who haven't been with the company that long. Find a variety. If you dislike the taste of non-dairy creamers (and don’t care for all of the chemicals) and can’t (or won’t) tolerate milk, cream or half and half, what else is there? Managing diabetes doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice enjoying foods you crave. Certifications: Califia Farms AlmondMilk Creamer is Certified Kosher Parve and Non-GMO Verified. Disclaimer Statements: Statements and opinions expressed on this Web site are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the publishers or advertisers. Would recommend. The latest delivered straight to your inbox. I loved the entire staff here including the owner. Workers are proud of what they do. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. No problems with co- workers. Well, there’s Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk Creamer. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Califia Farms. + Add a Photo. Califia Farms Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer 32 oz. Check it out on Amazon! Food & Snacks Dairy Products Coffee Creamer Califia Farms. My review of working at califia farms was okay no complimant but could have been better but it was okay for the so very short time I was there. Strike the Spike II: How to Manage High Blood Glucose After Meals, COVID-19 and Diabetes: What You Need to Know About the Coronavirus. I actually looked forward to working the shifts with Califia Farms. I learned so much from this company and got so much experience. 55 reviews. Trying to do good for the environment and for the health of individuals. This is a troubled company Hr has control of everything. Consult appropriate health-care professionals before taking action based on this information. Interested in the Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk Coffee Creamer with Coconut Cream? Campbell is the author of Staying Healthy with Diabetes: Nutrition & Meal Planning, a co-author of 16 Myths of a Diabetic Diet, and has written for  publications including Diabetes Self-Management, Diabetes Spectrum, Clinical Diabetes, the Diabetes Research & Wellness Foundation’s newsletter, DiabeticConnect.com, and CDiabetes.com, Amy Campbell, MS, RD, LDN, CDCES on social media.