This adds so much moisture and slip to my strands I can easily finger detangle in the shower. Rinse with cool water and gently towel dry. This changed my natural curly hair journey!! Our natural buttercream base is silkened with a culinary cocktail oil blend of Moroccan pear, Cherry Kernel and Urica (nettle). This is by far the best conditioner ever. $12.00. Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard Camille Rose hair products cover everything from cleansing to conditioning, detangling to curl defining. For best results, follow with your favorite Camille Rose Naturals styling product. it makes my dry hair soft and moisturized. Receive special deals, coupons and all that good stuff. i have low porosity 3c/4a thick hair and it worked for me really well. I have thick, coarse low porosity coils, and this conditioner makes it a dream to detangle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anada, with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card. This conditioner is probably one of the best, if not THE BEST conditioner in Camille’s line! Great slip and it smells awesome. Cherry Kernel nurtures tresses through its richness in essential fatty acids. “Together, with our hair, we can grow to lead beautiful, stylish lives.”. Allow 5-10 minutes for vitamins and nutrients to penetrate strands. If it’s from swimming in chlorinated water, you’ll need to wash with Swimmer’s Shampoo and condition with Swimmer’s conditioner. Current email address may be undeliverable, Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard Reviews - page 2, Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard Questions - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-310323, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, loc_en_US, sid_SBS-310323, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard is a culinary cocktail blend of nourishing oils to soften and protect the hair's moisture barrier. If you're a human and not a robot, don't worry! Rinse with cool water and gently towel dry. For best results, follow with your favorite Camille Rose Naturals styling product. Best conditioner out!!! Bookmark. and it smells so good. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! See all 5 Photos & Videos Hair Care Hair Products Conditioner Camille Rose Natural. Matted hair can be very fragile because it may have dried out, so you may get a lot of breakage. This natural buttercream base is silkened with a … I really like products from Camille Rose, and this is no exception. Ingredients: Distilled Water, Opuntia ficus indica (moroccan pear oil), prunus avium (cherry kernal oil), uritca oil (nettle), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), aloe barbedensis leaf juice (aloe vera juice), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, rosa canina (rosehip fruit oil), BTMS, prunus amygdalus dulcis ( sweet almond) oil, theobroma caocas (cocoa) seed butter, Phenoyethanol … I have very curly hair, and this works very well... my favorite! Please Note: COVID 19 - Due to high order volume, we are currently experiencing shipment delays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t leaves my hair so soft, moisturized and easy to manage. Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard contains a natural buttercream base silkened with a culinary cocktail oil blend of Moroccan pear, cherry kernel ad urica. This conditioner is very moisturizing and has a lot of slip that allows for detangling my hair. Please Note: COVID 19 - Due to high order volume, we are currently experiencing shipment delays. Detangle with fingers or a wide tooth comb. Provides soft curls with bounce Infuses moisture into hair Slip and detangles For all hair types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little goes a long way! I love this conditioner so much like so much it smells like Froot Loops it glides on my hair it makes my hair so manageable and softens my strands I love this so much but beware people with high porosity hair this conditioner can send you into moisture overload beware. This conditioner gives my hair life. For beset results, follow with your favorite Camille Rose Naturals styling products. Detangle with fingers or a wide tooth comb. [])). I have 3c/4a, low porosity hair and it sucks this conditioner right up. This conditioner works well on natural hair. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Please check Thank you, your email has been submitted. Wash day is now a breeze!! If you need a good natural silicone-free conditioner this is what you're looking for. The Recipe: Apply a generous amount of conditioner to wet hair. the product is thick so it's kind of hard to get it out. Share! Vitamin-rich extracts A,B,C,D & K are mixed with protective antioxidants to offer potent nourishment to strands in need of a little TLC. It depends on why the hair is matted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he scent is a very pleasant fruity smell. Vitamin-rich extracts A,B,C,D & K are mixed with protective antioxidants to offer potent nourishment to strands in need of a little TLC Rich Omega 6 and 9 top off this powerfully sweet conditioning treat for all hair types. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. My hair literally feels like silk, and my fingers slip thru my hair when I rinse it out, and it looks and feels incredibly healthy. Unlike many conditioners where you have to use handfuls to get some kind of slip, you don't need to use a whole lot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overall, this is definitely a staple for my hair. Allow 5-10 minutes for vitamins and nutrients to penetrate stands. [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Buritti Nectar Repair CHOLESTEROL TREATMENT. Keeps hair soft. Please Note: COVID 19 - Due to high order volume, we are currently experiencing shipment delays. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Yes.. the only thing i would change is i wish it came in a jar instead of a bottle. It's worth giving it a try! Selected quantity exceeds what is currently available. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. I love this conditioner the way it makes my hair feel the way it smells (doesn’t linger).. Just everything! Rich Omega 6 and 9 top off this powerfully sweet conditioning treat for all hair types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ut when I got home I washed my hair with some Cantu shampoo afterwards my hair felt so rough and brittle once I added the conditioner from Camille my hair felt as though God himself was running his fingers through my scalp my hair felt so soft I could actually run my fingers through it without it tangling.. Add to List. Apply a generous amount of conditioner to wet hair. So I decided to run into Walgreens for some Shampoo and conditioner and I came across Camille Rose. The detangling process is easy with this product. This process is automatic. If it’s matted like matlocks (dred locks for caucasian hair), you’ll need to deep condition it and painstakingly detangle the hair with a detangler brush from the ends to the scalp,(and not the other way around), before rinsinging out the deep conditioner. Camille Rose Naturals Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard contains a natural buttercream base silkened with a culinary cocktail oil blend of Moroccan pear, cherry kernel ad urica. Gourmet conditioners crafted to hydrate and replenish moisture. The goodness (vitamins, oils) that’s in this stuff is unprecedented. Detangle with fingers or a wide tooth comb. yup. Rinse with cool water and gently towel dry. Allow 5-10 minutes for vitamins and nutrients to penetrate strands. Apply a generous amount of conditioner to wet hair. I love this conditioner! Wonderful product great conditioner , softer hair. if your email address is correct or enter a new one. The scent does smell like Fruit Loops and Fruity Pebbles cereal which is nostalgic for me.