Every Map except SoE. That way there will be less zombies to deal with and they should only come to one side of the pyramid. I never tried any of the BO3 or BO4 eggs bc I didn't have anyone to try them with, nor the time or dedication to really look for people and try. Question. Return to human form and follow this path back up to the room up stairs and place the item on the ritual table. Kill at least ten zombies with a single burst to earn an achievement / trophy. While the video game does add some new elements with upgraded visuals, there are a few Easter Eggs that players can uncover. Keep an eye on the gauge in the lower right corner to see how long you can use it. This can be obtained after killing a Parasite (flying creature) or a one of the rolling creatures that looks like the R.A.P.S. I've played zombies since Nacht, when I was like 9 years old, and the guy whose Xbox I actually first ever played zombies on started playing zombies with me again and I was wondering what easter eggs we could complete together. You're certain of this? These items are always in these districts, but the exact location will change at the start of each game. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If playing solo, the easter egg should end here and be incomplete. You will need to find and take three parts to a workbench. A short cutscene will play at the conclusion. Black Ops 2 Origins Little Lost Girl Easter Egg Walkthrough Origins, also known as Excavation Site 64, explores how it all began, is chronologically the first level. All players in the game must obtain the Iron Fist. Must play online. You will need to carry this flag around the map and place it in set locations that appear to be sparking from the ground. Wallrun along the textured walls to reach the far side of this area. This is the big building with all the lights at the end of the road. It is on the ground to the left of a bench. Championship Belt: Found in the Waterfront District. I know you need 4 players for the shangri-la and shadows easter eggs but can you do the other easter eggs (including maps on chronicles) in local/offline mode? With the egg in the statue, begin killing zombies near it to charge it up. Yes you can, I just finished it a few days ago with a friend. This will also be needed for the first step. It must be done with at least four players. Here are all the Easter Eggs that can … Survive until the Shadowman comes by and the gateway turns blue. Although it's possible with 2, it's tough when you get to killing the 100 zombies near the pyramid. When you get to the part where you need to kill zombies by the tubes, fill the first tube and wait until you've done the rest of the easter egg before pulling the switch on the wall. • 1, 3, 6 • 3, 5, 7 • 2, 4, 6; You must turn the dials on electricity panels around the map until they do not spark anymore. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Three players must be positioned at each of the three monorail platforms in the three districts, but one has to be in human form to interact with the monorail call button. With the pyramid on, it's time to feed the three dragons on the map in order … It can be swung like a regular sword and send out electricity to stun nearby zombies and Margwas. Go to the ritual altar that corresponds with your character. One item is the Xenomatter. To get this item you must become the beast, grapple onto the eagle heads in the area just before the gate to the next part of the Waterfront District, grapple to the next eagle head nearby, and melee the hanging, glowing wooden box. Pods start out green, then turn red, then turn purple as long as you don't harvest them. This sword only recharges after killing more zombies. Harvesting a pod can only be done after picking up a fumigator around Easy Street or Junction. First you must go to Nero's Landing above Easy Street (altar of the magician). However, you will be able to find it in the Mystery Box afterwords. Sign up for a new account in our community. It is recommended to not hit Crusader Zombies that are just coming in from the walls, as the tablet can drop out of the player's reach, making the rest of the easter egg impossible to complete. Sorry if this has been posted before, but me and a friend are looking to do some of the easter eggs and are no sure if any of them are possible in 2 player, Ive had a Google, but can seem to get much. With all three items in your inventory, take them to a workbench and craft them into the Apothicon Servant. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The microphone wire is located to the side of a staircase leading down to the canals in the Canals District. The majority of the map can be opened up by spending points, but the inside part of the Excavation Site can only be opened with the Gramophone item. There's a workbench at each of the three districts in this map. To get this item you must become the beast, jump into the canal, find the wall with the beast logo (the same logo at the lower-left side of the screen) and zap the generator box inside, then follow the canals in the opposite direction to a wooden crate. I tried the other BO2 eggs with friends and never beat them. The third player who was in human form must quickly become the beast and zap the generator on his or her monorail station platform as well. Step 7: Raise hell [edit | edit source] 3. The ritual for the Championship Belt is done inside the Anvil in the Waterfront District. The Apothicon Sword is a special weapon. Keep shooting until he appears above the altar. With all four gateworms in place, set the summoning key on the table near the entrance. Players will receive a special "Dark Ops" calling card upon completion. Unlike most Zombies maps from the past, the main Easter Egg is not tied to any achievements or trophies. I just don't know which ones I can solo. This item will drop randomly and disappear after a few seconds, so keep an eye out for a glowing green item on the floor. To build the rocket shield you must find three items scattered throughout three districts: the Canal District, the Footlight District, and the Waterfront District. Survive while protecting the flag from the Shadowman until the flag turns red and can be picked up again. Use this chart[2] to see what direction to turn the dials to. They'll be along a brick wall in the shape of a door. A gramophone is the old device that plays vinyl records. Here are all the Easter Eggs that can … Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB, Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Presented by Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, One statue is located in the Subway Station opposite the swords, One statue is located in the Canals District to the right of the Ruby Rabbit entrance, One statue is located in the Footlight District near the, One statue is located in the Waterfront District near the entrance, Nero Blackstone (magician) – Above Easy Street, Jack Vincent (officer) – Ruby Rabbit (Canals District), Floyd Campbell (boxer) – The Anvil (Waterfront District), Jessica Rose (woman) – The Black Burlesque (Footlight District), Outside the Ruby Rabbit in the Canals District, Outside the Anvil in the Waterfront District, In the middle of the two streets in the Footlight District.