{ The ISO currency code of the Canadian dollar is "CAD". Our CAD converter ensures that you always get the best CAD to INR exchange rates. "item": { really i didnt expect to get such an useful converter on the net....its great service... hello, this site is very useful. Unsere Währungsbewertungen zeigen, dass der beliebteste Kanadischer Dollar Wechselkurs USD-CAD Kurs ist. Print. "image": "https://www.bookmyforex.com/#sellForex" Orders placed after 1 PM are also attempted for delivery on the same day only but in the worst-case scenario, it would be delivered on the very next business day. 55.1826 INR. The exchange rate for the Canadian Dollar was last updated on November 9, 2020 from The International Monetary Fund. "name": "Euro to INR", We also provide Canadian Dollar money transfer and remittance services using either CAD demand drafts (DD) or CAD bank wire transfers (TT) that are sent directly from an Indian bank to a bank in Canada. it is highly helpful. انجليزية | Англійская | Български | Català | Český | Dansk | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | Español | Eesti | Suomi | Français | Gaeilge | हिंदी | Bosanski jezik | Magyar | Indonesia | Íslenska | Italiano | עברית | 日本語 | 한국어 | Lietuviškai | Latvijas | Македонски | Melayu | Maltija | Nederlands | Norske | Polski | Português | Română | Русский | Slovensky | Slovenski | Shqiptar | Српски | Svenska | ภาษาไทย | Türkçe | Українська | Tiếng Anh | 中文(简体) | 繁體中文, Add currency calculators or rates to your website | Like Coinmill on Facebook, Copyright (C) 2003-2020 Stephen Ostermiller | Privacy Policy, this website is excellent and very very useful, 36 comments about Canadian Dollars and Indian Rupees conversion, Add currency calculators or rates to your website. An excellent source of information at your fingertip! Conversion rates Canadian Dollar / Indian Rupee; 1 CAD: 56.65930 INR: 5 CAD: 283.29650 INR: 10 CAD: 566.59300 INR: 20 CAD: 1133.18600 INR: 50 CAD: 2832.96500 INR: 100 CAD: 5665.93000 INR: 250 CAD: 14164.82500 INR: 500 CAD: 28329.65000 INR: 1000 CAD: 56659.30000 INR: 2000 CAD: 113318.60000 INR: 5000 CAD: 283296.50000 INR: 10000 CAD: 566593.00000 INR Mit diesem CAD/INR Diagramm können Sie sich den Kursverlauf dieses Währungspaares über einen Zeitraum von bis zu zehn Jahren anzeigen lassen! How much CAD is allowed to be carried to Canada? BookMyForex's Canadian Dollar to Indian Rupee rate is live to the last second and extremely competitive(up to 5% better than the bank rates). The symbol for CAD can be written Can$. CA0429 | IRDAI BookMyForex.com is the world's first and the largest fully-featured e-commerce portal for currency exchange and international remittance wherein you can Convert CAD to INR at live rates. However, you can avoid getting into the trap of fake currency, it is recommended to transact in foreign currency with a well-known and trusted currency exchanger. The Canadian Dollar is divided into 100 cents. Canadian Dollar to Indian Rupee Conversion. Thanks. anyways.. God bless ya! i really needed to know how much a rupee was in canadian money for my science project! Canadian Dollar prepaid forex cards, however, can be loaded with an odd amount as well. The Indian Rupee is the currency in India (IN, IND). "item": { saves my time and money thnx again, thanx a lot for such a useful site. Thank you very much. No, in fact converting INR to CAD at the airport should be the last option on your list as you would get one of the worst Canadian Dollar exchange rates at the airport. Also, you run the risk of getting it exchanged at an expensive rate than in India. Print the charts and take them with you in your purse or wallet while you are traveling. So you can calculate the limit upto which you can carry CAD for your Canada trip depending on your earlier consumption of foreign exchange in the current financial year. inr; 1 eur: 87,0714 inr: 5 eur: 435,357 inr: 10 eur: 870,714 inr: 25 eur: 2.176,79 inr: 50 eur: 4.353,57 inr: 100 eur: 8.707,14 inr: 500 eur: 43.535,72 inr: 1000 eur: 87.071,45 inr: 5000 eur: 435.357,25 inr: 10000 eur: … }, How much time will it take for CAD to be delivered at my doorstep? We will deliver your order to your home or office. XE verwendet sehr genaue Live-Kurse für Mittel. However, one thing you should keep in mind is that as per the RBI norms, you can only carry upto US $ 3000 or equivalent in cash while travelling abroad. When you convert CAD to INR online with us, you get to pick from our travel-related products that include Canadian Dollar Cash Currency, Canadian Dollar Traveller's Cheques, and Canadian Dollar Prepaid Forex Cards. Ans. Bookmarked it for further use. Q4. This Canadian Dollar and Indian Rupee convertor is up to date with exchange rates from November 11, 2020. "position": "2", "position": "1", 25,000 only in cash while travelling abroad. And If you are about to visit Canada, to settle or either as a tourist or for business purposes, owning Canadian Dollar rates will be extremely handy. } I like your Web page very much guys & it's helpfull a lots to me,,,,,Thank you very much,,,keep going on & best of louk! There is no particular way of determining the authenticity of the currency notes. thanks "name": "Us Dollar to INR", God bless. Excellent! Since most local transactions are carried out in the regional currency, we recommend you Sell Canadian Dollars, which we can assist you with. Is it better to convert INR to CAD in Canada itself? Thankx guys fer this site,helped me a lot. No hassle, just done ! The symbol for INR can be written Rs, and IRs. This website makes work easier. "item": { The Canadian Dollar is the currency in Canada (CA, CAN). "item": { Q1. rakhi, india, you develop very useful site. }, } Was looking for something like this for some time. with out this i would have failed! The INR conversion factor has 6 significant digits. To see the most accurate rate select the city in the drop down above, This is the rate that will apply when you buy Canadian Dollar currency on BookMyForex.com. } The Canadian Dollar is divided into 100 cents. You can carry INR upto Rs. The symbol for INR can be written Rs, and IRs. i am really surprise and thanks to you. The Indian Rupee is the currency in India (IN, IND). Please restart your order, Transfer Money Abroad at Exact Interbank/ Mid-market Rates from the Comfort of your Home/Office, Valid for all types of Import/ Export and Commercial transactions I Enjoy first three Money Transfersat exact "InterBank Rates". { This site is really very useful. i need it again and again and it helps me a lot. "image": "https://www.bookmyforex.com/#sellForex" We also offer a No Obligation order wherein you can complete a booking without paying anything online. Thanks a lot for the "Site". All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. If a survey is conducted across India to find out the most popular country for Indians to live abroad, Canada will be at 2, if not the number 1. Travellers proceeding to Canada should convert CAD to INR online. "@id": "https://www.bookmyforex.com/convert/eur-to-inr/", The process is simple and our system is designed in such a way that it will help you order your CAD in a few simple steps. { This is the rate that will apply when you sell Canadian Dollar currency on BookMyForex.com. If you have spare time, you can visit the free training guides on how to detect counterfeit CAD notes provided by the Central bank of Canada. Q3. "@type": "ListItem", thank you. Thanx again - for the useful service.