I've been following the Canadian Brass since the 80s, and they continue to amaze even with the new blood in the group! As one of the top Classical live performers currently, Canadian Brass … Erstklassige Musiker die live begeistern. © Concertful, Kiewit Hall At Holland Performing Arts Center, Performing Arts Center at Kent State Tuscarawas, de Jong Concert Hall at Harris Fine Arts Center, University of Missouri - Jesse Auditorium, Diamonstein Concert Hall - CNU Ferguson Center for the Arts, University of Denver - Newman Center - Gates Concert Hall, George Mason Center For The Arts - Concert Hall, The Soraya (The Valley's Center for the Performing Arts), Community Theatre At Mayo Center For The Performing Arts. These include the works of Renaissance and Baroque masters, Classical works, … Excellent stage presence and the spiels weren't dull as some can be. Canadian Brass Tour 2020. Your email address will not be published. I've always loved Canadian Brass, and that Ragtime Tuba solo was fantacissimo. View all concerts. The acoustics were great- we could easily hear each musician, whether they were playing or singing or speaking. TicketCity is the trusted place to purchase Concert Tickets… Find information on all of Canadian Brass’s upcoming concerts, tour dates and ticket information for 2020-2021. Life of the party! Canadian Brass concert tickets are on sale. Enjoy the pleasure of attending one of Canadian Brass … Orders taken before 5pm are normally shipped within the same business day. Thereafter, Canadian Brass … Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. Chris Coletti and the others have amazing talents and their antics just make the show even more enjoyable. The final concert of the tour will be at Popejoy Hall, UNM in Albuquerque. About Canadian Brass Tour Albums. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. The Canadian Brass is a brass quintet founded by Charles Daellenbach and Gene Watts in 1970. Concert schedules for all Canadian Brass concerts are refreshed constantly. I've always loved Canadian Brass, and that Ragtime Tuba solo was fantacissimo. Canadian Brass Concerts are going to take place in 1 cities including Albuquerque. This band had fans in all age ranges. So anyway it became pretty apparent that we were going to be seeing a band known as Canadian Brass, a band which has been around for over 30 years, they have been described as "Kings of Brass" a compliment of the highest in my opinion! I had to opportunity of seeing them once before and they are just as awesome as before ! I love the Canadian Brass! Tour dates for Canadian Brass is available for viewing above. HIGHLY recommend!! And thought they would not be able to top that... until they performed while "dancing" a ballet! LOVED them both! The track 'Scarborough Fair' was instantly a hit and made Canadian Brass one of the newest emerging talents at that moment. As one of the popular Classical live performers currently, Canadian Brass will soon perform on stage yet again for fans to attend. Performances are suitable for all ages and the group is readily available for photos and autographs after the concert. 2020 Canadian Brass tickets are available for all shows. Our Unique Shopping Experience makes it easier to find incredible seats. Same reaction when they played Flight of the Bumblebee. I did not know that there would be singing. One of the few performance groups that encourage photography! to track Canadian Brass and get concert alerts when they play near you. Erstklassige Musiker die live begeistern. Anyway arriving to the concert I saw audience members of all ages which did surprise me, I thought it would be those quite a bit older to me but it was not like that at all, there were young, middle aged and the aged. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Watch live streams, get artist updates, buy tickets, and RSVP to shows with Bandsintown. Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. The varied Canadian Brass repertoire features brass standards as well as a wide-ranging library of original arrangements. Canadian Brass arrived on the Classical scene with the release of the album 'Champions' released on November 30, 1982.