You put me on and said I was your favorite, A friend to all is a friend to none This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. And you’d come back to me → List of Genres, → Korea → Login Taylor Swift explained the meaning of "Cardigan" by saying, "The song is about a lost romance and why young love is often fixed so permanently within our memories. I knew you → W-2020, → Like us on Facebook Marked me like a bloodstain I knew you Sensual politics I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired Artist: Taylor Swift Song: cardigan Album: folklore Year: 2020. You draw stars Baby kiss it better And you’d come back to me It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Once in twenty lifetimes, I, To kiss in cars and downtown bars Song: cardigan Drunk under a streetlight I knew you Running like water And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Secret smile, black lipstick Chasin' shadows in the grocery line I knew you Peter losing Wendy that Peter Pan reference , “When you are young they assume you know nothing” here, Taylor is saying what majority of old people think about younger generations, that teenagers or young adults are stupid and ignorant for not having the same beliefs than old people. the last great american dynasty (Spanish Translation), → Japanese Music Lyrics – Romanizations and Translations. → World 'Cause I knew everything when I was young Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Steppin' on the last train I knew you But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. And you'd come back. Copyright: Writer(s): Aaron Brooking Dessner, Taylor A. Hand under my sweatshirt Lyrics: Vintage tee, brand new phone High heels on cobblestones When you are young they assume you know nothing Secret smile, black lipstick Sensual politics When you are young they assume you know nothing. Year: 2020, Vintage tee, brand new phone Accompanied by the release of her project written and recorded during the lockdown due to COVID-19, “cardigan” is the lead single from Taylor Swift’s eighth studio album, folklore. Was all we needed When you are young, they assume you know nothing, But I knew you And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Running like water, I You put me on and said I was your favorite, To kiss in cars Playing hide-and-seek and i feel like this will be a sad song and idk if im prepared for another mental breakdown from taylor hfgliagf, loved the fairy vibes and references queen serving like always, When you are young, they assume you know nothing, When you are young, they assume you know nothing, And when I felt like I was an old cardigan, When you are young, they assume you know nothing, And when you are young, they assume you know nothing, But I knew you'd linger like a tattoo kiss, 'Cause I knew everything when I was young, I knew you'd miss me once the thrill expired, Accompanied by the release of her project written and recorded during the lockdown due to COVID-19, “cardigan” is the lead single from Taylor Swift’s eighth studio album….