Where can I get support for my mental health? You break up with a partner but continue to live together. ESA and UC - request for medical information sample letter, LCW and LCWRA - challenging decision sample letter, PIP - request for medical information sample letter, Why the Mental Health and Money Advice service is helping people with mental illness and money issues, What to do if money worries are affecting your mental health, Blue Badges available for people suffering from mental illness, Five top tips for managing your spending this Black Friday, What the 2018 PIP ruling means for those living with mental health issues, Mental health and Money Advice responds to Goverment’s proposed Breathing Space scheme, Mental health and financial services podcast, Being a carer can affect your mental health and money, What to do when debt worries impact on performance at work, FCA announces new rules on 'buy now pay later' products and overdrafts, Five tips for managing your money and mental health on Black Friday, Tips for managing your money and mental health in 2020, Mental health and money advice for COVID-19 outbreak, How to budget your money during the COVID-19 outbreak, How the Touco app can help you get support around money and mental health, How banks are helping during the Coronavirus period, Help if you already claim Universal Credit. How will Universal Credit affect Council Tax? If you're self-employed and temporarily too ill to work, you should call the DWP to request them to treat you as not being in gainful self-employment while you're sick. What are my options for dealing with debt? You have received a new income which isn't through work. Five tips for managing your money and mental health on Black Friday. Your existing claim will end, but the DWP will automatically switch you to a joint claim. Helps you take control of your household spending. When you receive this, you will need to upload it to your online Universal Credit account. Change in Carer Circumstances - Form 39 CCC Version 6 June 2018 Page 4 of 4 Change or suspected change in the traffic history of a household member Details: Change related to an actual or suspected domestic/family violence matter involving a household member Details: Change related to intention to provide another regulated service from the home eg. How will Universal Credit affect my Income Support? How will Universal credit affect Housing Benefit? You have received a one-off payment such as inheritance. FCA announces new rules on 'buy now pay later' products and overdrafts. If either of you were claiming any legacy benefit which Universal Credit has replaced, those payments would stop.