I keep telling myself that I'm better alone Feeling love is like facing a gun I feel the weight in my bones I'm cold and my money's all gone I feel the weight in my bones If I keep on hiding, how will I be known? Lyrics Terms of Use, I'm a long way from home If I keep on hiding, how will I be known? When my father will carry me home. The closer you get The farther that I'm gonna run Feeling love is like facing a gun Where my father will carry me The closer you get, the farther that I'm gonna run I'm worn and I'm weathered © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I'm tired like a sinner Your love is a shelter I need, If I keep on hiding, how will I be known Carry me home, Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Lyrics, Kenshi Yonezu feat. Where my father will carry me I'm a long way from home When my father will carry me, If I came back and fell at your feet I'm tired like a sinner Mississippi Lyrics: All my life, I ain't ever been a lucky man / Saw the back of my daddy's hand / Lost your mama to the promised land / In my time, I ain't ever had a thing that's mine / 'Til they When I fall When my father will carry me home I keep telling myself that I'm better alone Lyrics to 'Carry Me' by The Secret Sisters. If I keep on hiding, how will I be known? I'm ashamed of the things that I've done I keep telling myself I'm better alone Lyrics for Carry Me by The Secret Sisters. I'm worn and I'm weathered I'm a long way from home Carry Me [Verse 1] I'm a long way from home I feel the weight in my bones I'm tired like a sinner I'm cold and my money's all gone I'm ashamed of the things that I've done Feeling love is like facing a gun The closer you get I keep telling myself that I'm better alone When I fall If you found mistakes, please help us by correcting them. I'm a long way from home / I feel the weight in my bones / I'm tired like a sinner / I'm cold and my money's all gone / Discovered using Shazam, the music discovery app. When my father will carry me Would you even recognize me? When my father will carry me, If I keep on hiding, how will I be known When I fall When my father will carry me Your love is a shelter I need The closer you get, the farther that I'm gonna run [Verse 2] When I fall I keep telling myself I'm better alone I'm cold and my money's all gone, I'm ashamed of the things that I've done Would you even recognise me? Lyrics for Carry Me by The Secret Sisters. [Outro] [Chorus] If I keep on hiding, how will I be known I feel the weight in my bones [Chorus] I'm worn and I'm weathered If I came back and fell at your feet Yojiro Noda - PLACEBO + 野田洋次郎 Lyrics. When my father will carry me home, Writer(s): Matthew Perryman Jones, Laura Rogers, Lydia Lane Rogers, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. I'm a long way from home I feel the weight in my bones I'm tired like a sinner. I keep telling myself that I'm better alone I'm a long way from home I feel the weight in my bones I'm tired like a sinner I'm cold and my money's all gone If I keep on hiding, how will I be known ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I'm tired like a sinner, I'm cold and my money's all gone Would you even recognize me? Feeling love is like facing a gun If I keep on hiding, how will I be known 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. In case you have the lyrics to Carry Me and want to send them to us, fill out the following form: If I came back and fell at your feet I'm ashamed of the things that I've done But your love is the shelter I need Lyrics to 'Carry Me' by The Secret Sisters. I keep telling myself that I'm better alone When I fall, when I fall If I keep on hiding, how will I be known [Verse 1] I keep telling myself that I'm better alone Lyrics to Carry Me Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Carry Me lyrics as soon as they'll be released by The Secret Sisters, check back soon! I keep telling myself that I'm better alone The Secret Sisters - Carry Me Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Enjoyed everywhere. Carry Me Lyrics 2017: Dirty Lie Lyrics 2014: Rattle My Bones Lyrics 2014: The Damage …