Now start sticking them on the green thermocol hill. Thank you so much for the tutorial!Wishing you a great weekend!Barbara Diane, I posted some castle cards I made inspired by your pattern here: http://scrapsfrommytable.blogspot.com/2010/08/kastle-kard-for-my-kids-kard-klass.html, WoW...this is stunning! Glue the castle turret template pieces onto 4 toilet paper rolls. 2 1/2 inches apart.) It may not display all the features of this and other websites. Click on a link to go to the templates you've chosen. To improve security and online experience, please use a different browser or, https://www.youtube.com/user/EnglishHeritageFilm. Inspired Stamps: Embossing Techniques using the Cuttlebug...with photos! Caernarfon Castle Poster 2. Follow my IG Blog https://www.instagram.com/the_craf…, Lady Gaga Cosplay - 2020 VMA's Halloween Costume. Cut out circle tower tops and fold them into cone shapes. This is so adorable. coloured construction paper. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Oh my gosh this is truly Awesome!! What an awesome card and then for you to take your time to do us a template...wow! The template will copy small, but then choose a corner and drag it until it fills the page. on Introduction, Thank you! I hope you didn't mind me linking your site to mine to give you credit. Jan 28, 2014 - Print your Castle Template at All Kids Network I think I'm going to try your accordian card next. The tower is completed. Thanks for posting the template. !I cant wait to make one for my little sister! Make sure the cardboard piece is big enough to hold all the parts of the castle and it's surroundings (river, bushes). Colour, cut out and wear! I'm just getting started with this fun craft. You may follow the template of my miniature castle instead. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Choose a design, print it out, cut out the model, and start folding it together. $64.99 $ 64. Attach them on the top of the towers with glue. Cut out a round piece of cardboard. There are 2781 castle template for sale on Etsy, and they cost £4.38 on average. Cut or break small pieces out of the thermocol sheet to make bushes & trees. Use blue polythene paper to make the moat. Use one of the walls to measure out the size of your castle, then draw out a moat to surround it. FREE Shipping. TFS! Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. What a gorgeous castle and it's even more amazing with the Daydream paper back. $32.00 $ 32. Reply DOWNLOAD: PAPER CASTLE TEMPLATES PDF Content List Related Paper Castle Templates are : castle templates for children to cut out castle picture cut outs templates wizards castle howls moving castle 1 2 diana wynne jones 3d paper cut castle paper castle cutouts template for paper castle 3d paper castle template