{ "@context" : "http://schema.org", "@type" : "LocalBusiness", "name" : "IndustrialBicycles.com", Catrike 5.5.9 Reviews . Bacchetta Catrike Carriage House CycleWorks Easy Racers HP Velotechnik ICE TerraTrike. Add to Wishlist. His early vision of building a line of high-performance recumbent trikes for the newcomers to the sport as well as the serious enthusiast, became reality over the next 18 years. 106 2. Toggle navigation. Tech Republic. Aero / Triathlon The reason I ask is I want the speed but also want to ride rail trails and paths as well as road and know I'll need the clearance. In stock. The Catrike 5.5.9 does not have a suspension but does have a larger 26” rear wheel and padded seat. Catrike 559 Folding Recumbent Trike The innovative Catrike 559 is a premium Grand Touring recumbent trike that folds, making it easier to take with you on the road. Classic comfort combined with long distance performance, the 5.5.9 is the best of both worlds. Our most popular trike, the Expedition is a Sport-Luxury Catrike with a wide track and long wheel base. Catrike Expedition Recumbent Trike. Catrike Neck Rest Cover. "address" : { "@type" : "PostalAddress", "streetAddress" : "24308 Michigan Ave", "addressLocality" : "Dearborn", "addressRegion" : "Michigan", "postalCode" : "48124" }, Catrike 559 up to $2200. Place Order . Catrike Expedition up to $1800. It's got 30 speeds and this build is setup with a 1000W hub motor with regen braking and reverse! Catrike … $20.00 to $35.00. Catrikes focus is on the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality trikes. 46 in . Velcro strap thst goes around handlebar and brake lever, 24308 Michigan Ave Combining the adjustable backrest and padded seat mesh of our Road and Trail models with the long-distance capability of our Expedition, Catrike has created … This is the best headrest for Catrike's models with a fixed seat angle: 700, Expedition, Speed, Road, older Trails, Villagers, and Dash. Frame & Geometry . 1/12. Over this time, Catrike has earned a number of awards from the bike industry for their trike designs. ICE Trike Parts & Accessories; Trikes - Build Your Own; Trikes - Electric Assist; Trikes - For Test Rides; Trikes - In-Stock; Service; Add to Wishlist. $6.00 . Adding an electric assist to your Catrike recumbent trike is easy with the e-Cat electric motor kit upgrade. Check with your local dealer for availability. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? Experience high performance and spirited long-distance rides with extraordinary comfort. View Products . Quick question about speed, knowing the 700 is the fastest how close in speed would a 559 or expedition be? //0?u.unbind(n):u.unbind()})}(this.jQuery); Brompton Accessories Bags for Bromptons Fenders Rear Racks Cases, Covers, Handles Rollers Tools Apparel Brompton Decals Service. Folding, Independent Full Suspension; 26-Inch Rear Wheel; Avid BB-7 Mechanical Disc Brakes ; 30-Speed Drivetrain; Clipless Pedals 5.5.9 $3,150 Catrike 5.5.9. 1. The Catrike SeatSide Mount lets you carry bags, water bottles, cameras, all sorts of things, right by your side. I chose the Catrike 5.5.9 over the Catrike Road, thought the rear suspension on the Catrike Road was a bit stiff and there was not a lot of travel. Plus de détails . Catrike Road up to $2200. On adjustable seat back models Villager, Trail, Road, 559 & Dumont S/Ns are on the top side of the main frame. Combining the adjustable backrest and padded seat mesh of our Road and Trail models with the long-distance capability of our Expedition, Catrike has created one of the most capable and comfortable trikes available. NOUVEAU Catrike 559 e-Cat . Brompton Accessories Bags for Bromptons Fenders Rear Racks Cases, Covers, Handles Rollers Tools Apparel Brompton Decals Service. ICE Retrofit Front Suspension $ 953.88. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-5GHQK4J'); This version of the SeatSide Mount for Catrikes attaches to the seat frame. (function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': financement GRATUIT, accessoires GRATUITS, etc.). You might need to look closely as the serial numbers are engraved prior to powder coating/painting. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 29. ICE Retrofit Front Suspension $ 953.88. Our products are lightweight, fast, beautiful and a joy to ride bovax. Catrike Hats. ga('require','linkid','linkid.js'); Catrike Bags. Catrike where passion meets engineering. with a brace to the head set (not possible with 04 roads and bushings) which I'm sure would really help the problem I had. TVGuide.com. Folded Height . ga('send','pageview'); Catrike Chain Tensioner allows you to adjust the boom length without resisting the chain. Find enjoyment in the journey with the 5.5.9. 6 949,99 $ CAD. Do you need a 26″ rear wheel? US-built with a wide choice of colors and Catrike's value packed spec. Full suspension and portability. I'm looking for accessory bags to attach seat-side and on top of the boom for touring on my Catrike 559. 645,83 $ / mois (12 mois, 0.00% d'intérêt annuel) Aperçu. "telephone": "800-561-6670" } Catrike Eola : The Best Entry Level Recumbent ? FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by … A well priced recumbent and the newest model that Catrike has added to their collection at the beginning of the summer. On the 04 road the fenders mount to and accessory arm below the steering grip and on the outside via and expansion bolt. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ Catrike 559 For Sale Catrike Villager Accessories. Portability and Freedom. Catrike Eola : The Best Entry Level Recumbent ? Snacks, phones, lip balm, you name it, now you can keep it all within reach while riding. New Catrike Eola. 29.5 in . Catrike T-Shirts. SKU: TT600049 Trike Hanger $ 17.95 This product is currently backordered. Made in the USA. Folded Width . document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + tlJsHost + "trustlogo/javascript/trustlogo.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); 660 talking about this. Catrikes focus is on the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality trikes. New Catrike Eola. Catrike 559 For Sale . Foam Grip Pair. 1168 mm . 29 in . Recumbent review of the week we check in with the Catrike Eola. Home » Catrike Recumbent Trikes » Catrike 5.5.9 Recumbent Trike Classic comfort combined with long distance performance, the 5.5.9 is the best of both worlds. var productCompareRemoveText = "Remove from Compare"; Built with a purpose, the Eola features a lightweight space frame, 20-inch wheels and the latest drive-train technology that creates a nimble and spirited ride. 11 Items . The arms are centered over the front wheels. 95 $20.99 $20.99. })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); 625,00 $ / mois (12 mois, 0.00% d'intérêt annuel) Aperçu. 195 talking about this. Quick View. On space frame models Expedition, 700, Pocket S/Ns are on the bottom side of the main frame. Our products are lightweight, fast, beautiful and a joy to ride Catrike Specific Accessories … Scroll to bottom Visit Catrike See Catrike’s Archives Gallery Many of these models are IN STOCK … TAKE A TEST RIDE! The Catrike Trail is a folding casual trike with a sporty edge. In stock. "string"==typeof e?i.delegate(e,n,t):i.bind(n,e,t):i.bind(n,e)},n.fn.off=function(n,e,t){var u=this,i=arguments.length;return"string"==typeof e?i>2?u.undelegate(e,n,t):i>1?u.undelegate(e,n):u.undelegate():i>1? Out of stock. On adjustable seat back models Villager, Trail, Road, 559 & Dumont S/Ns are on the top side of the main frame. $2,750.00. Nous n'expédions pas aux Cases postales, et nous avons le droit d'expédier certains articles par Postes Canada. Catrike Trail up to $2000. Place Order . Catrike 559 Folding Recumbent Trike. RickK. If the mesh base of the seat on your late-model Catrike Villager, Trail, Road, Dumont, or 559 is damaged, this is the replacement. var AC = AC || {}; Pedal & Crankarm Misc. The folding 5.5.9 is a folding Catrike, similar to the Trail, but it is geared for speed with a 26″ rear wheel and sits higher, using the higher handlebar set standard on the Villager. $25.00 . Add to Wishlist. Catrike Trail. RickK. US. the Catrike logo and they are a 5-digit number (ie. When the 700 is on it the 16" wheels are 3" form the wall so even with a 20" wheel it would prob. metric. Accessories specifically Designed for Catrike Trikes Set … $12.00 to $65.00. Derailleur Hanger. "https://secure.comodo.com/" : "http://www.trustlogo.com/"); Recumbent Trike Accessories. ZDNet. CNET. Catrike where passion meets engineering. Post May 15, 2015 #1 2015-05-15T16:54. 10% coupon applied at checkout Save 10% with coupon. Catrike Space Frame Seat Comfortable sling seat Front Track 29" Wheelbase 36" Turning Circle 14' 4" Seat Height 9.25" Seat Back Angle 45 degrees Bottom Bracket 14.5" from ground Ground Clearance 3.5" Pedals Single Sided Clipless (SPD) Weight (no pedals) 32lbs Frt Wheels Catrike 20mm hubs with 20" 406 rims Rear Wheel C$ 4,224.99 32.5 in . , right by your side and down a good way to hang my Catrike 559 Cases postales et. Hanger $ 17.95 this product is currently backordered good way to hang my Catrike 559 and..., 559 & Dumont S/Ns are on the bottom side of the boom for touring on my Catrike 700 be. Your hands while being manageable to transport with a sporty edge speed on outside... Closely as the serial numbers are engraved prior to powder coating/painting grip and on the side..., aft, up, and down ground clearance, more speed on the design, and! Catrike Eola load it in just about any vehicle with you on the road horizontal tube to cross neatly rear! Components and Accessories including pedals, padded seat, mirror, etc. ) with an substitute... A compact space frame models Expedition, 700, Pocket S/Ns are on the road number ( ie reach riding... Have a larger 26 ” rear wheel and padded seat and a casual! For a good comparison test Catrike with a smaller width and footprint a! Number ( ie seat back models Villager, Trail, road, 559 & Dumont S/Ns on! A good comparison test more speed on the outside via and expansion bolt on backorder - now. Performance, the 5.5.9 is the best of both worlds fully adjustable fore, aft, up, and.. Purchased on Industrialbicycles.com Online Tricycle Store can be purchased on Industrialbicycles.com Online Tricycle Store goes handlebar. And long wheel base electric Assist to your Catrike recumbent trike that folds, making it to... The bottom side of the horizontal tube to cross neatly around rear Cases... Velotechnik ICE TerraTrike Completer Kit ( Sport ) $ 87.00 brompton Decals.. Can keep it all within reach while riding Trail is a Sport-Luxury with... Tadpole trike features two 20-inch wheels up front and a 26-inch wheel in the back Catrike. Applied at checkout Save 10 % with coupon a larger 26 ” rear wheel and padded.! Version of the summer the seat frame Pocket is a folding frame with roller wheels you. And manufacturing of high quality trikes provide multiple gripping positions and provide a nice sized area to rest your.! Expansion bolt from super high quality foam 0.00 % d'intérêt annuel ) Aperçu touring on my Catrike 700 vs or... Of both worlds lever, 24308 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan 48124 352-419-4809... Pristine Catrike 559 loaded to gills... Our improved neck pad comes with a purpose, a lightweight space frame models Expedition, 700 Pocket. Bags to attach seat-side and on the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality foam loaded to the frame! A larger 26 ” rear wheel and padded seat, mirror, etc. ) articles par Postes Canada electric... Looking for accessory bags to attach seat-side and on the 04 road Fenders!, 24308 Michigan Ave Dearborn, Michigan 48124 trike designs Catrike ; Grid List 559 is a premiere mobility! Wheels, higher ground clearance, more speed on the design, engineering manufacturing! A larger 26 ” rear wheel and padded seat, mirror,.. Announce our new 1000W trike Motor 700 models out, these are the Assist catrike 559 accessories you. Ride, more speed on the design, engineering and manufacturing of high quality trikes lever, 24308 Michigan Dearborn. Catrike 's value packed spec the innovative Catrike 559 is a folding frame with wheels. A little help getting in and out, these are the Assist Arms for you, name! 5.5.9 is the fastest how close in speed would a 559 or Expedition be handlebar and lever... Super high quality trikes with long distance performance, the 5.5.9 is the best Level. A Brazilian Mechanical Engineer years of testing, we are pleased to announce new... Of colors and Catrike 's value packed spec 645,83 $ / mois 12!