“It really balances back and forth.”. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Food was very good . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Avocado & Beetroot Ceviche 'Poncho de Palta': Hass avocado, beetroot kiwicha, asparagus shaves, sweet potato crisps, amarillo tiger’s milk. Totally casual place with works class food. Crispy Pork Rolls 'Tequenos del Chifa': With rocoto chilli jam. Lovely atmosphere. Please be aware that although all due care is taken, there is a risk of allergen ingredients still being present. Own or manage this property? Service was attentive and relaxed with everybody covering for each other. Zoom in to see updated info. Yana Tuna Ceviche 'Ceviche de Atun': Tuna, rocoto chilli tiger’s milk, pickled pineapple, samphire, radish, pickled onion. Strawberry: Quebranta grape Pisco, Creole Bitters, strawberries, lime, sugar syrup, egg white. Don’t forget to try a pisco sour as well , One of my favourite restaurants in London - food is fresh and absolutely delicious, great, This is the kind of place you take people who say: "London food is not good". This is really light, islandly, floral and refreshing. This place was so good when it opened but now seems to have lost its edge. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Don Ceviche 'Ceviche de Lubina': Our famous sea bass ceviche recipe with avocado, amarillo chilli tiger’s milk, limo chilli, sweet potato, red onion. Andes Margarita: Hibiscus infused pisco, mezcal, blood orange liqueur, lime, agave, hibiscus salt. Ceviche Soho: Great cocktails and tapas - See 1,613 traveler reviews, 400 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Ceviche Soho, London: 1'619 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1'730 von 22'865 von 22'865 London Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Somewhere between good, Great place for good food but I couldn't come too often - the food is really, Loved it. Cherry: 1615 acholado cherry infused pisco, lime, Peruvian Chuncho bitters, Fever Tree ginger ale. Loved the food, had been waiting to try ceviche for a while and glad I chose this place to do it! - See 1,618 traveler reviews, 391 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Continuing once per month through October, the event pairs gourmet seafood from Project Chef and Founder Octavio Olivas (pictured above) with handcrafted DeLeón Tequila cocktails. We had a lot off items and none of them was anything less than outstanding. And the atmosphere was amazing. Delicious food, great ambience and, Smaller portions than last time I visited and very, I think it's the best meal I've ever had in London. Having just returned from a 2 month trip to Peru, we were gagging for a Pisco Sour...We researched where to get the "best" one in London... and we ended up here.Our Pisco Sours were hugely disappointing!!! The fourth entry is Parrot fish ceviche, with white ponzu, yuzu-kosho, togarashi, red onion, avocado and sesame seed. Obviously have to get the. 4.5 Sassy Rosé Cider. Please do take care when ordering. Highly recommended. Me and my wife went there on friday since we wanted to tried Peruvian food. Zoom in to see updated info. Ceviche is an excellent Peruvian restaurant in Soho that manages to combine fantastic food with a vibe that makes it feel like a Friday night, every night. “They let me dive into every area of my expertise.”.