Wolves, Everton to battle for Djed Spence? “I’ll bring running, so much energy, I give my heart.“. “I’m very grateful to my friend Neil Lennon for believing we are the right place for Scott to continue his development,” said Evans. “He’s a brilliant addition.”. “He’s bright in the final third, quick, he’s very tricky and his final product is very good,” said Robins boss Richie Wellens. Which players featured in Wenger's final Arsenal team? Zaire-born left-back, 24, helped Barnet reach the National League play-offs last season. If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the East Anglian Daily Times. Versatile 23-year-old played a key role in helping Cheltenham to the League Two play-offs last season. The former Swansea keeper will battle Tomas Holy for the No.1 spot at Portman Road. Newly-relegated Charlton were under a transfer embargo due to their ongoing financial and ownership issues, but the EFL have allowed the club to bring in Gilbey. Gills boss Steve Evans said: “The kid had four or five options. He said: “I’m fully aware that I won’t be the only goalkeeper at the club and know I’m going to have to compete and fight every day.”. Andy Robertson insists Liverpool should be happy with start to season, Monday's Man City transfer talk: Messi, Foden, Thuram, Roy Keane doubts Man City's Premier League title credentials, Roy Keane accuses Sergio Aguero of being "overweight", Ebere Eze vows to continue improving after starring against Leeds United, Scott Dann pleased with "massive" win over Leeds United, Marcelo Bielsa refuses to criticise VAR after Bamford goal disallowed, Result: Eberechi Eze stars as Crystal Palace hammer Leeds, Saturday's Premier League predictions including Everton vs. Manchester United, Hodgson delighted Mamadou Sakho is cleared after "very nasty" doping allegations, Team News: Leeds sweating over Raphinha fitness ahead of Palace clash, Roy Hodgson excited for maiden meeting with Marcelo Bielsa, Preview: Leicester vs. Wolves - prediction, team news, lineups, Nuno Espirito Santo "really happy" for Diogo Jota at Liverpool. Dons boss Hodges said: “He is a skilful player and we want to keep trying to evolve, to pose different problems to teams, and he we will give us a different dimension. Former Shrewsbury and Rotherham loanee said: “I’m feeling great and I’m looking forward to kicking on next season.”. Sunday's Premier League predictions including Manchester City vs. Liverpool, Nuno Espirito Santo: 'Wolves have a lot of things to improve', Scotland without Ryan Fraser and Grant Hanley for Serbia playoff final, Fabian Schar slams "s***" Newcastle United performance in Southampton defeat, Five talking points from this weekend's Premier League action, Bukayo Saka: 'Jack Grealish is a difficult player to contain', Manchester United 'to consider Jack Grealish move if Paul Pogba leaves', Wednesday's sporting social: Jamie Vardy among those to mark Armistice Day, Leicester City 'open contract talks with Jonny Evans', James Justin: 'Leicester must cope with hectic fixture schedule', Aaron Cresswell "delighted" with West Ham's start to the season, Ademola Lookman will not shy away from penalty duty despite miss, Nathan Ferguson confident that he will overcome injury problems.