Hello, you can find a range of medical scholarships around the world here. My name is Krissi- Ann and I am from Jamaica. Hi my name is dyli and iam from India in need for full scholarship in MBA marketing please can u help me out .iam presently pursuing my b.pharm. Hi Yohanes, You can find out more about the scholarships available to study business here. Africa Scholarships 2020-2021: Study in Africa with Scholarships and Financial Aid – Find best scholarships for African students studying college degree in Africa and abroad. i was just wondering if you ever found any scholarships. Hi. You might also want to take a look at the computer science scholarships on offer. I have BA in Economics and MSc in Economic policy analysis , and though I still eager to study further in any specialization of Economics at Phd level, I haven't financial means to do that. Thanks. After reviewing submitted applications, each Partner Master Degree Program will identify a short list of eligible candidates who will then be invited by the JJWBGSP Secretariat to apply for a JJ/WBGSP scholarship. Applicants are encouraged to seek funding from outside sources; this may include, home country governments, private foundations and international funding agencies. Latest Scholarship Updates is what World Scholarships Stands for on a daily basis. Hello! I'm from Ghana. The scholarship is fully funded by the Government of Japan, and provides for each scholarship recipient the following benefits during the scholarship period: "I thought Harvard was only for outstanding people and that I couldn’t fit it. But still i'm very eager to do a another Masters in any Arts related subject. You might also want to take a look at this article, explaining how to apply for scholarships. Hi,I'm Shanta from Bangladesh. Contact information for each programme is located on the programme description page. This Program is no longer accepting applications. Preferably a scholarship that caters for living expenses as I am financially challenged. For more information about the scholarships available for a specific programme, please visit the UNU institute website associated with the programme. SCHOLARSHIP TO ATTEND A PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM:  Those seeking a JJ/WBGSP Partner Program scholarship must first apply for admission to one or more of the Partner Master’s Degree Program(s). Hey I also got admission.Can we chat via email and know how to get funds for our studies, Hi. I'm studying MBBS can I get any financial support as scholarship. In these exceptional cases, we do take into consideration the limited employment opportunities in those countries listed in Annex 3. View the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Partner master degrees offered.. Quality of Professional Experience and Recommendations (40% weight), Quality of Completed Application Form (40% weight), Quality of Education Background and Academic Recommendation (20% weight). I need to get fully funded Online Scholarship in Business Management, or Business Research. The year 2007 marks the JJ/WBGSP's 20 years of investing in human capital in developing countries. Many successful scholarship recipients shared testimonials regarding their experiences in the study program. How can that be solved? Just a few inquiries though. Currently am in high level. Please see Annex 2 of the Application Guidelines for a suggested list of development-related topics. View a detailed list of benefits. Did you finally get funding? Guidance for this call for applications, including this call’s: (i) instructions and requirements to submit an application, the eligibility criteria applicants must meet; and the selection process are provided  in the Application Guidelines, FAQs, and the complete list of JJ/WBGSP Preferred (.xlsx) Master Degrees currently offered. Guidance for this call for application, including details on how to apply, eligibility criteria, selection process and benefits are provided in the Application Guidelines and FAQs. I am Smrity Bhandari . In addition to the two-way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance for each trip; Tuition for your graduate program and the cost of basic medical insurance obtained through the university. Could you help me where can I get fully funded scholarship? Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period. b) Are recipients returning to their home country or another developing country? You can also apply for one of the QS scholarships, which you can find out more about here. Hello, Your article is nice! I am from Morocco and I want to know the available scholarships for undergraduate students who want to study in South korea or Singapoure. If you’re a student from a developing region of the world – including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East – you could be eligible for a number of international scholarships aimed at bringing a more diverse and inclusive student demographic to universities across the globe. During its first year of activity, the Scaling-Up Program held two regional conferences, in Kenyaand in Vietnam, where it provided an opportunity for alumni to hear outstanding papers presented by the scholars, and to network, share knowledge, and discuss current development issues in the presence of the World Bank staff, Japanese government representatives, and academic institutions. hi am EVIDENCE VUNDLA from ZIMBABWE ,am lookin for a sponsor to continue my second year in GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES AT MIDLANDS STATE UNIVERSITY IN ZIMBABWE....TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN PLEASE HELP BECAUSE I MIGHT BE FORCED TO DROP OUT AND ABANDON MY DREA MS WHICH AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE READY TO DO PLEASE HELP!!! Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you. I like it. Learn how the World Bank Group is helping countries with COVID-19 (coronavirus). To make it easier to find next time you may want to bookmark this page. Hi Amrit, Here's a full list of scholarships available to study abroad, including in countries like Canada and the UK. Am a Ugandan by birth. While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). In all cases, winners are notified soon after the JJWBG Steering Committee approval. Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you. Hi Grace, Here's a list of the medical scholarships available for international students. The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program (RSMFP) provides support to developing country nationals who are PhD candidates in developing countries. With a one-time $10 million grant from the Government of Japan, this scholarship supported three cohorts (2008–2010) of 43 Indonesian PhD students to study abroad under the sponsorship of one of the program’s ten partner Indonesian universities. This article was originally published in July 2014. Applicants seeking master degrees are encouraged (but not required) to seek admissions in institutions participating in our Preferred and Partnership Programs. Please guide me. 5–53–70 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-8925 Japan, Tel: +81 3 5467 1212 Fax: +81 3 3499 2828, Designed and Developed by the UNU Office of Communications, Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security (international joint MSc programme), Dual Career Training Programme to obtain a PhD in Governance and Policy Analysis (GPAC²), PhD in Sustainability Science (UNU-IAS, 2020). Applicants must be young women of color who are currently enrolled in college/university or will begin college/university in the spring semester and have a minimum of 3.0 GPA. Unfortunately, we don't have a lot of material for scholarships in linguistics, but you could download our free guide for how to find scholarships abroad. I don't mind which country it would be actually but I want to study in Japan or in Italy especially. Some degree programmes may offer tuition waivers for students with outstanding academic records, who can demonstrate a need for financial assistance. rizvi. This program is currently being restructured, and no call for applications is planned at this time. We also have an article on international scholarships to study in Asia, and another one on scholarships to study in Europe - I hope you find them useful. Quality of Professional Experience (30% weight), Quality of Professional Recommendations (30% weight), Quality of Commitment to your Home Country (30% weight), Quality of Education Background (10% weight), Maintaining a reasonably wide geographical distribution of awards, Maintaining a reasonable distribution of awards across gender. Would like to knowhow you can help me do my masters from abroad. Unusual circumstances/hardships, when assessing the employment experience and other aspects of an application; Giving scholarships to those applicants who, other things being equal, have limited access to financial resources for graduate studies abroad. Thank you. On or after the date the JJWBGSP scholarship application process opens, not be employed by the Government of Japan or its related agencies, including JICA, local governments and the Central Bank. UK universities offering international scholarships include: Canadian scholarships for Asian students: US universities offering international scholarships include: Australian universities offering scholarships for students from developing countries include: Universities in New Zealand offering scholarships for students from developing countries include: More scholarships for African students can be found here. Scholarship Benefits. hello!! © QS Quacquarelli Symonds Limited 1994 - 2020. We also have this guide on applying for scholarships. The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) is open to women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts who are applying to a master degree program in a development-related topic.. Subject to available funding, JJWBGSP offers scholarships for 29 Preferred Programs … Medical laboratory science and would like a full scholarship to pursue a masters program in Molecular biology or a related field. Regads: Tongwe, Hi am favour please i need an information on undergraduate internation scholarship for 2020,i will be writing my weac gce by september i need a scholarship to start by january 2020 ,am from nigeria i want to study nursing. The booklet "Twenty Years of Investing in Human Capital: Celebrating our Alumni" highlights some of the program's alumni who have made remarkable career progress after completing their study under the JJ/WBGSP and who are making significant contributions to the development of their home countries. Developing Country Nationals Applying to a Preferred Program. Winners are by mid-July, after the JJWBG Steering Committee approval. Thank you and may God bless everyone on this medium. The country's startling postwar economic growth and its fundamental transformation from World Bank recipient to major World Bank donor were grounded in the rapid growth of its broad human resource base. Data and research help us understand these challenges and set priorities, share knowledge of what works, and measure progress.