Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Altair Ibn La'Ahad. Filming & Production Additional Voices Piri Reis He screws Chris up because Chris has no personality. Technical Specs, See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro, Darim Ibn La-Ahad / Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. Voice actor and former stand-up comic Roger Craig Smith is a man, quite literally, of a thousand voices. He is also an ancestor to William and, as well as.He is voiced by Roger Craig Smith, who also voiced. Vengeful Assassin“I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth. Official Warrior of Light of the Dissidia 012 Boards. Ezio Auditore da Firenze. He was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance, and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, the Mentor of the Italian Brotherhood of Assassins, a title which he held from 1503 to 1513. Official Sites Ezio Auditore Da Firenze Voice Ezio Auditore Voice Actor. Carvin V 59k Fretless Five String Bass 126025 Serial Number, Setting Aplikasi Whatsapp My File Di Samsung J2 Prime Tidak Muncul, Microsoft Word How To Change Default Font, Download Cheat Plant Vs Zombie Matahari Tak Terbatas, Download Lagu I Lay My Love On You Westlife Mp3, This Update Is Not Applicable To Your Computer. (voice), Dilara / Incarnations On BTVA: 8 Versions from 8 Titles. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. (voice), Shahkulu / Roger Craig Smith (born August 11, 1975) is an American voice actor. Additional Voices It just baffles me that he can do Ezio so well but he can't do a meathead American soldier, arguably the most common and simple sort of role in the industry. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (voice), Prince Selim / Roger Craig Smith, Actor: Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection. What is the best strategy for defending one of your dens. The transition between actors in the AC2 (there's like 3 different ones) to Brotherhood were smooth and for the most part, unnoticeable, but I find this guy a big leap from the smooth, charming Ezio. Niccolò Polo / (voice), Duccio de Luca / On his 30s, he takes the battle to the Vatican, where he is appointed as Mentor. | (voice), cinematic lighting and compositing supervisor, Lighting and Compositing Artist: Digic Pictures (game trailer segment), visual effects artist: Digic Pictures - game trailer segment, animator: Digic Pictures - intro cinematic segment, featured solo performer: experibass & dulcimers. Desmond Miles. For Assassin's Creed: Revelations on the PlayStation 3, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Ezio's voice actor". © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. (voice), Additional Voices | Assassin Recruit / In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. With Roger Craig Smith, Cas Anvar, Nolan North, John de Lancie. Abbas' Captain / Hirako, Shikai! Looking for something to watch? voiced by Cas Anvar and 2 others. Self-Destruct System / Atlantean Guard / Atlantean Raider #2 / Atlantean Soldier / Bartender / Computer Voice / Cop / Council Member #1 / Elite / Elite #2 / Ernesto Gambonno / Goon #1 / Grim Reaper / Guard #2 / Guardbot / Hobo / Hungarian Teen / Hydra Agent / Hydra Enforcer / Hydra Goon / Hydra Soldier / Hydra Soldier #1 / Kronans / Luigi Gambonno / Nanot Bots / Nightmare Winter Soldier / Radioactive Man / Reactor Voice / Secret Service #4 / Steve Rogers '42 / Talk Show Host / Teenage Clerk / Television Announcer / Torgo / Tourist #1 / Tricarrier Computer / Vamp #1 / Village Elder, Blu-ray Review – Superman: Red Son (2020).