", "This was, hands-down, the very very best butter chicken recipe we've tried. I also added spinach and mushrooms! ", "Wonderful. Rebecca Franklin is a freelance lifestyle writer and recipe developer. I'm always looking for different ways to cook with boneless, skinless chicken breasts. But, from the pictures, it still looks as comforting as the dish we ate when we were kids! It had a moderate heat level which satisfied my whole family's palate.". It takes a fair bit of time, but the prep and cook time may differ for you.”. This version evokes particularly complex and developed flavors by cooking certain ingredients separately, and then together. ", "This was really good! Don’t let the Green Chilis scare you away if you or your family doesn’t like spicy dishes, they add more of a zest than a burn. This chicken and sausage cassoulet recipe is a modern update on the classic white bean cassoulet from Toulouse. "This chicken is so good; it's like having fried chicken without all the added calories! Top it with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings to make dreams come true. I sliced my chicken and marinated it overnight to save on time. Great recipe! What's better than a warm buttermilk biscuit? A true set-it-and-forget-it recipe, leaving plenty of time to … While I applaud the efforts to make these chicken comfort food recipes healthier, I also have to give respect when a recipe just is what it is: calories, fat, gluten and all! ", "I made this for dinner tonight and it turned out fabulous! ", "I've made this several times and it's great! ", "A ten-star recipe! Perfect for a summer party. This Corn Casserole with Cream Cheese is a quick a. Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe. This chicken meatloaf is topped with marinara sauce and parmesan, then dusted with crispy breadcrumbs. Oh. You'll notice that Recipe Box is now called SAVES and your recipes are organized in COLLECTIONS. Flickr user TheCulinaryGeek - Creative Commons, 5 Inspirational French Recipes Using Fresh Tomatoes, Top 61 Best Boneless Chicken Breast Recipes, 35 Chicken Breast Recipes for Delicious Family Meals, Classic French Chicken and Sausage Cassoulet Recipe, 18 Roasted Chicken Recipes to Add to Your Dinner Arsenal, 20 Quick Chicken Recipes for Fast Weeknight Meals. You (and your stomach) can thank us later! ", "The sauce is exactly what you want when you want sesame chicken. Even our pickiest eaters ate it and asked for more! Imagine coming home to smell this Rosemary Chicken cooking in your kitchen! Take everything bagel seasoning and use it to amp up classic chicken Alfredo pasta. This is what we get with this Chicken Pasta with Fresh Tomato Cream Sauce. This chicken in cream sauce recipe, famously known as volaille a la crème in the Bresse region, is delicious in its simplicity. ", "Loved this easy dinner recipe! Now taco night can be any night with this fun twist on Mexican cuisine. "I thought this was excellent! ", "Yummy chicken. Her expertise is in French cuisine, which she writes about and teaches. This traditional chicken dish is full of flavor with all the ingredients cooked into the mushrooms until they are tender and rich! Simple and good! So, this zucchini based dish will certainly be better for you than other versions! ", "This dish was really good! Tender and moist on the inside and crispy on the outside. This signature Nashville fried chicken packs a spicy punch. Thank you for sharing such great and unique recipes with us the recipes seem to be so simple and the ingredients can be found easily in the market will surely try to prepare as many recipes that you shared and will also share it with my friends and family as well. Stumped for dinner? The veggies had a rich flavor and the chicken itself was juicy. Stay comfortable! Some reviewers said that it was a little bland, so I made sure to season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper before assembling. Plus, it’s gluten-free! This recipe is wonderful and uses things I already have in my pantry. Required fields are marked *. Which European country will inspire your culinary journey tonight? Even when all the chicken was finished, the sauce was really delicious just served over rice. This chicken comfort food recipe is another example of a dish that will give you lots of leftovers meals for lunch the next day! It turned out wonderful!