Refrigerate for half an hour. Vegan Gluten-free Recipe. It also means you don’t need to add as much flour or even cut it out completely! Fold in the chocolate chips. Fudgy Cookie Dough balls coated in melted chocolate and topped with coarse sea salt or candied ginger, sprinkles or coconut. Thank you, Hi I’ve made literally 100’s of your recipes and thank you, they are always easy to follow and successful in my kitchen Ashi Verma. 3 tbsp maple syrup they never last freeze 1 or 2 to see. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ingredients: chickpeas, coconut sugar, dark chocolate, apple cider vinegar, pink salt. These are great! Thanks for the recipe, Nadia! Snacks is taking a radically unique ingredient approach to modernize nostalgic treats. Beat your dairy free butter until it is soft, then mix in the sugar. Add just enough flour until the mixture is a good stiff batter/soft dough consistency. white flour, sorghum flour or more almond flour. Store in the refrigerator (or freezer!) Let me know if it works! Instructions. Jump to Recipe. CHICKPEA COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES. What can I replace the peanut butter with? Chill, then roll into balls. All images & content are copyright protected. Nadia May 10, 2017 Chocolate, dairy free, Desserts, gluten free, post workout meals, Protein recipes, snack, Sweet Snacks, Vegan, Vegetarian 12 Comments. Taste and adjust sweet. Dip the cookie dough balls in the melted chocolate or drizzle the chocolate on the balls on parchment. Add in the sugar and mix in. Mix for 1 minute. Chill for in the refrigerator to set. Transfer your dough to a tupperware box and chill in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. The coconut oil gives this cookie dough a slightly more buttery flavour than a nut butter does, while the coconut sugar gives it the same subtle molasses-y taste that brown sugar does. This recipe is a little time consuming, so make sure you have set aside part of your day to make these truffles, or enlist a helpful pair of hands to assist you in the process - you can pay them in truffles if you're feeling nice! Melt in your mouth goodness and so easy to whip up! Thanks for the recipe. 2 tbsp oat flour – plain oats ground up into a flour in the food processor. 100g Dairy-free dark chocolate for the coating, melted. Loved this! It is easy to find cocoa butter based vegan chocolate which does not use palm oil. These truffles are based on my very popular Cookie Dough … Chickpea Cookie Dough Truffles. ), 2 tbsp chocolate chips, or more if desired, 1-2 tbsp rolled oats or quick oats (or flaxmeal, almond flour, etc. Vegan Gluten-free Recipe. Simply scoop and roll the dough into balls of your desired size. I’m allergic to oats. And this stuff is so dang good, I just had to share the recipe with you! In a medium sized bowl, add … i havent tried it. Filed Under: dessert, gluten free, holiday, soy free Tagged With: vegan, Your email address will not be published. Add salt, 3/4 cup flour, almond flour, fine sugar and mix. To Make Chickpea Cookie Dough Balls. Chickpea Cookie Dough. Yep, you heard me! I have neither oats nor protein powder, so I just might add a tablespoon or two of coconut flour and see what happens , I always find coconut flour very dry so rarely use it. If the mixture is too wet, you can fold in more flour to help shape. Add in the protein powder, oat flour and salt. Coat evenly and place on a parchment lined sheet. Crazy simple and I love how they are no bake. Simply scoop and roll the dough into balls of your desired size. 1 1/4 cup (220g) cooked chickpeas 1/2 tsp vanilla paste or 1 tsp vanilla extract Will you be making these truffles? Learn how your comment data is processed. Turn It into Healthy Cookie Dough … They’re also a fantastic way to get more beans into fussy kid’s diets. You might need a bit more flour so they are sturdy. Can I just use all almond flour?