Needless to say I am very happy with Ashelee's handling of my case and I know for a fact that anyone else who is fortunate to have her will have the same if not better experience. I found myself having to fight for the well being of my elderly mother who suffers from late stage dementia and a sibling that was taking advantage of my mom financially and mentally . I had just moved to New Mexico and didn’t know anyone so I asked around and a family member recommended me to give them a call, so I did. can happen in all kinds of ways (marriage, military enlistment, leaving home to "fight the battle of life," etc.). In any case, whether the disagreeing party is your former spouse or DCSS, you’ll want to work with an experienced family law attorney to defend your case for stopping the income withholding order. Ryan Hodges did an excellent job in handling the probate process for my mother's property in Phoenix. Child support orders are supposed to set the date of termination. Ryan Hodges is personable and professional and did an extremely efficient job processing a large amount of court documents for a very reasonable fee.Thank you again! I would highly recommend this office and Ryan Hodge and I will be forever grateful for their assistance. 105 Peoria, AZ 85381, All parties must sign the Agreement to Stop the Income Withholding Order (and Support Order) in front of a Clerk of the Court or a Notary, If DCSS was involved in the child support case, a representative from the agency must also sign the agreement, The non-custodial parent does not owe any more money under the child support order, or the child support obligation will end within 90 days of filing the agreement, The non-custodial parent doesn’t owe any child support arrears or, The child has been legally adopted, and any past-due child support amounts are satisfied, The child support case has been dismissed, The court has changed the Legal Decision Making (custody) order, Seizing state and federal income tax returns, Suspending state and professional licenses. He is genuine in everyway and treats you like human being with feelings unlike alot of attorneys in the field. There were no unexpected surprises from start to conclusion. Under federal, state, and local child support laws, DCSS has a number of enforcement remedies at its disposal, including: The information provided on this website does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. or is capable of supporting himself or herself through employment. Ryan Hodges at Jackson White Law Firm made the probate/estate process for my late husband much less scary than I had anticipated it would be (due to my lack of previous knowledge of how the process works - fear of the unknown!). But what actually happens when your child support obligation is fulfilled?    Exemptions, > Robust Parenting Schedule Reduces I’ll be utilizing Jackson White again. 2. While child support is your child’s right and should be one of your highest financial priorities, it’s fair to say that nobody particularly enjoys paying child support. You can use a blank piece of paper. He was so efficient and prompt in everything he did for us. I live out of state and worked with Ryan to settle my father’s estate. ), read my article on. Fantastic experience. Wish he was my first call! Illinois law now says that a child's 18th birthday serves as a backstop to all the other emancipation possibilities. If you're caught up in messy case where a child is not attending high school but is working on a GED, or if there are other complications (what about incarceration? Call, leave your info, or scheduleschedule a consultation. We’re from the Philippines and he helped me and my brother experience what American dream is. Now you'll be able to print, save, or share the document. Mail one stamped copy of each form that you filed to the other parent’s attorney, or the other parent if he or she is not represented by an attorney. I highly recommend them! the other parent and DCSS, if the state is involved in your child support case). Child support orders are supposed to set the date of termination. But make sure you include all of the information listed below. Thx you so much and will definitely continue to use the great service provided ;). The most understanding, professional, and overall genuine people I have ever worked with. The existing child support deduciton will continue to be deducted and the full amount will be applied to the arrearage. Use a computer to fill in the form blanks and print out the forms, or print out the forms and write your answers using a pen.