Great drink specials on the weekends. If you’d rather get your Chimichanga order yourself, see if there are any Chimichanga places in Sacramento offering pickup. Enter your delivery address to browse the Chimichanga restaurants available near you. The restaurants available for Chimichanga delivery or pickup may vary depending on your Sacramento delivery address so be sure to check out which restaurants offer delivery to home, work, a friend’s house—wherever it is that you may want to enjoy some delicious Chimichanga takeout. Super fast & cheap, Chimichanga delivers. Fish Tikka near me Vanilla Pudding near me Crispy Chicken Wrap near me Parrillada near me Gorditas near me. Compare your options, browse their menus, then place your Chimichanga order online with Uber Eats. Delivery & Pickup Options - 205 reviews of Chimichangas Mexican Restaurant "Worth the drive that far south. 4.5 star average rating from 11 reviews. Discover the Chimichanga places near you in Sacramento offering delivery or pickup. Get delivery from Chimichanga Mexican Grill super-fast to your door. No delivery fee on your first order. The desserts are unbelievable order the burrito cheese cake, heaven!" Discover the Chimichanga places near you in Hathaway offering delivery or pickup. Top Cuisines Near Me. Clean and friendly. The outdoor seating area is colorful. Craving Chimichanga takeout? Order online and track your order live. Adalberto's Mexican Food - North Highlands, CA, Taco Bell (1580 W. El Camino Avenue, Suite A-1), Dos Coyotes Border Cafe - Sacramento, Arden Way. Delivery & Pickup Options - 98 reviews of Chimichanga Mexican Grill "Great place, food is fresh and made to order. Enjoy the best Chimichanga delivery in Sacramento with Uber Eats. Discover the Chimichanga places near you in Sacramento offering delivery or pickup. Adalberto's Mexican Food - North Highlands, CA Compare your options, browse their menus, then place your Chimichanga order online with Uber Eats. See a Chimichanga spot you’ve never tried? 29 Restaurants With Uber Eats, you can enjoy the best Chimichanga Sacramento offers without ever having to leave your home. Learn more by visiting our. Great, fun atmosphere. Once you’ve placed your Chimichanga order online or on the Uber Eats app, you can track its delivery to your door as you count down the minutes to dig in. 831 Delivery - Union City. Bacon cheeseburger Delivery in Sacramento, This website uses third-party cookies in order to serve relevant ads. Compare your options, browse their menus, then place your Chimichanga order online with Uber Eats. Sometimes they … Compare menus, ratings, and prices to help make your selection.