The food is consistently delicious and fresh. $71.00 later including  20% tip. How is this business handling reopening? The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Stopped in for lunch last week. We have been here several times but this was a first for my vegan family members. Just be prepared, seating is limited and always appears to be busy when I pick up my take-out on a Friday or Saturday night. I paid for the meal and left dissatisfied. Thai Sampler, Macadamia Fried Rice (Yum! I recall the dine in experience to be fine and look forward to an opportunity to return as a dine in customer. Place is clean and decorated in gray and white with a contemporary flare. I've only ever dined in once at Po's, every other time has been takeout as in my opinion Po's is the best game in town (including Marlborough). This is the second time we’ve been disappointed with the quality, presentation, and service so I don’t think will be going back.More. "), but we ate there tonight and it…", "We went to this KFC on Tuesday, October 30th and got the 6-piece original chicken only. The next (and last) poor experience was dining-in. Excellent food with fresh and clean twist. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I had the house Mei Fun and my date had the General Tso's chicken. My wife and I went to Po's this evening and it was fantastic. Get quick answers from Po's Rice and Spice staff and past visitors. The sauce for the spring rolls. Phone: (860) 267-9188 2nd Phone: (860) 267-8948 Menu. View menu in full color (PDF) Hours Sunday: 1200 PM-10:00 PM : ... the food is delicious! Worth traveling a bit to try! Always delicious, one of the best Asian restaurants in the state. Host?? Thank you Pos rice and spice restaurant for a out of this world taste mission gone absolutely great. Po's is really top notch. It seemed there were only: 1 server 2.5 table attendants and some other guy. We both had a mushroom and veg dish that was on the specials menu. We enjoy the “build your own” menu option. Instead a nice young man checked and said, "I have a reserved table but we need it for the reservation by 6:30. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. Great food, ambiance, and service. I paid for the meal and left dissatisfied.Also, I was surprised by the scantly clothed minor girls in very short, inappropriate length hot shorts. Great experience overall! Hand towels at the end. Try our Seafood Delight or our Dragon and Phoenix! But the sauce was more appropriate to pour over ice cream.More, My husband and I picked up takeout food last Friday. It is my new, favorite place for Asian food. I used to love their crab rangoon. Nice price point too!While the portions seem a little smaller than my other favorite Chinese place in West Hartford, the flavor is there and the price seems decent. Chinese Restaurant in East Hampton on YP.com. Excellent choice! more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Hartford Cromwell. Atmosphere is nice as well. We always eat takeout and look forward to trying the beautiful restaurant, My absolute favorite restaurant in town and I love how they do curbside pickup! The plate and my silverware were taken away and minutes later the same plate was returned with a couple pieces of tofu on top, no sauce, still had egg and no utensils. Same deal as dinner served with brow on jasmine rice. Unfortunately this is the 2nd time with a poor experience. We had a delicious meal served by a great, courteous staff. It's consistently delicious. But the sauce was more appropriate to pour over ice cream. Will cater to vegan options. 42 E High St, Ste 2 East Hampton, CT 06424, 493 Westchester Rd, Ste 4 Colchester, CT 06415, 749 Saybrook Rd, Ste A110 Middletown, CT 06457, 103 S Main St, Ste 1 Colchester, CT 06415, 34 Shunpike Rd, Ste 34 Cromwell, CT 06416, 51 Shunpike Rd, Ste 40 Cromwell, CT 06416. No one was around long enough for me to ask. Can't recommend more highly, especially as good Thai food is hard to find in the surrounding area. We start with only the freshest ingredients to stir fry delicious melodies of tastes and spices that are sure to delight the senses. 15 reviews. Otherwise my Thai curry would have been pretty good. China East served me during college (90's) Luckily my wife worked around UConn the past 12 yrs. Small place but it is so charming. I will and have been back! All in all we were…", "I went the restaurant twice, one was dine in and another one was cellphone order.…", "This is the 2nd time we came since changing its name to Ninja Japan. Great calming atmosphere and very kind service. 120 reviews #1 of 10 Restaurants in East Hampton $$ - $$$ Chinese Asian Thai 97 Main St, East Hampton, CT 06424-1126 +1 860-365-5955 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM My only wish was there was a cocktail menu, or at least a better wine selection - I'm kind of picky when it comes to wine, and don't drink beer. I wish I had gotten the name of the young man who served us - tall, slim, with a smile that never quit - so I could give him the credit he deserves. Wait staff is also top notch. Ok, no problem, I hailed a kid (there were lots of young teens acting as servers), he fetched the waitress and I explained I was given the wrong meal. The Korean ribs and snapper used to be our favorite, but for some reason, the quality and quantity was not consistent. The owner asked us a couple of questions as we are new customers. I typically gravitate toward the Chinese combos but these combos don't come with fried rice. The next (and last) poor experience was dining-in. It was a short wait considering the crowd and the limited seating. We serve the best chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, and lo mein. I asked for a vegetarian meal with veggies, tofu with extra sauce. Can't go wrong with the saki either! Love the "build your own" options! 42 East High Street East Hampton, CT 06424 Phone. Great Chinese food and service especially during the current crisis. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Chinese Restaurants in East Hampton, CT. This is the reason for me giving them only 4 stars. Come to Chang Jiang to enjoy some authentic Chinese cuisine. A great place that had a bright and friendly decor. Lovely place to relax with friends and enjoy very good Asian and Thai food. "Went with the hubs to check this place out. "Despite the highly negative comments posted to the blog before this place even opened (and I admit, when I saw the sign, pre-opening, I had the same knee-jerk reaction: "what? I was so wrong! Po's is also super clean and the staff are very attentive. Really just the best spot in town. This wont be the last time we go into a food coma and return again. Extra fresh veggies made the dishes pop with flavor, and the Mei Fun was not in the least bit greasy, unlike Mei Fun I've had in other places.The place is impeccably clean and the service was exemplary. What a great find! The spicy beef special of the night was also flavorful and exciting. Po (Chan) Fong is back with an amazing menu to share with her hometown and we're sure you'll find a dish that you'll love. This was my first visit to Po's but it definitely won't be my last. The owner is lovely, and she came over to talk and check if everything was okay. Challenge accepted! Scallops pancakes were so crisp - you'd be missing out if you got them as take out. The chairs were not the best, but goes with the look. I've been getting take out from Po's since it opened. So to eat dinner I literally had to borrow a spoon from the person I was dining with and eat off their plate, while the adult in charged watched. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Po's Rice & Spice brings Asian and Thai infusion to East Hampton, Connecticut. The flavors vary from dish to dish and they don't have that "institutional" or "mass produced" feel. I’m very mixed about eating here. We were warmly greeted by the  staff and when we asked for a table, we weren't just turned away due to not having a reservation. Seemed she wasn't there tonight either.The food used to be great, but it was just ok tonight.