Spread about a cup or so of buttercream on the top, and frost a generous layer on the sides. Chocolate Cake with Coconut and Chocolate Filling. Cool completely in the refrigerator or freezer. Assembling the cake: Smoothen and bake for 1 hour 15 minutes or till a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean. Yummy, sooo good. Set aside to cool slightly. The dilemma of my life – A Dentist by profession, but a baker at heart! Top with the fourth layer. It ended up looking great and tasting even better! Spoon the coconut mixture evenly on top of the batter. ok TY!!!!! I used silicone pans, so I don’t have the stick problem. I'm not sure you can save this. Once the chocolate has melted take it if the heat and whisk briskly for a couple of minutes then set aside to cool in the fridge. Let cake cool in the pan for about 15 minutes, remove from pan and finish cooling on rack. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes, or until cake tester inserted into center comes out clean. Delicious. Chocolate Coconut Cake. Next time I'm going to try to incorporate almonds into the filling or maybe just on top. Learn how your comment data is processed. Using a serrated knife, cut each cake in half horizontally. If you like chocolate and coconut together, you’re going love this Coconut Layer Cake with Chocolate Ganache Filling topped with Swiss meringue buttercream and coconut flakes! Perfect sweetness for me. This cake was amazing! I think that too sweet maybe 1/2 cup? Beat only until the batter looks completely mixed. But I can't wait to try this cake again! I have been sent this receipe by my sister as she knows I love chocolate. Congrats! This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. Pour about 1/3 to 1/2 of the batter into the pan. 40 Min; 12 servings; Bookmark. Slowly add sugar while beating whites until stiff peaks form. Cake batter: In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Good appetite! It was absolutely delicious, and to make everything more beautiful to my super friend, I put lot of love into the decoration. Chocolate Cake with Coconut and Chocolate Filling, 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour Let it sit undisturbed for a few minutes, then gently stir the cream completely into the chocolate. But without watching you bake it, I’m only guessing. Perfect! Your email address will not be published. Let the cake cool down completely before inverting. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Place one cake layer upside down onto a cardboard/cake-board or onto the plate it will be served from. Invert the cake on a serving plate to cool further. But we don’t always have this luxury with our everyday home cooked meal. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site. 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted. Pour half of the chocolate cake mixture in to the bundt pan. Pour the cream into the bowl, over the chocolate. We don't realy like coconut, so can I substitude it with something else...almond powder perhaps?? I used coconut oil, per all the suggestions. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. It came out of the pan perfectly. xx. 3 large eggs Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Put over low heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon. This is an excellent cake recipe! Beat for 2 minutes with mixer at medium speed. 1 cup buttermilk, 8 tbsp sugar Mix all the dry ingredients first. Please see their individual opt-out pages on how to set your preferences for their cookies. Beat the butter until creamy, about 1 minute, in a large mixing bowl, using a mixer on medium speed. You should check your recipe again, because it makes no sense, you describe the processing with ingredients that are not on the summary. wonder what I did? Maybe sweetened condensed milk instead would make it taste okay? I have to say this is really a fantastic cake recipe and all my friends like it. Fold everything together and then gently mix in the chopped dark chocolate. I've found melting the chocolate with the dream on a low heat, stirring as the chocolate melts works well. Once it set a bit I kind of smooshed everything back it and refrosted over with more chocolate frosting. You can dump everything together . 1/3 cup all-purpose flour In our house, cakes too . Can I bake this cake one day in advanced??? Continue stirring until you are able to see the bottom of the pot when you tilt the pan,(the mixture should slide quickly). If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies. 1/2 can(200g), condensed milk, 1/2 can(200g), condensed milk That will also keep for a day or two or more at room temp. It's definitely a keeper! Lovely filling that you could use in virtually any cake. I used the chocolate cake recipe that I always use and made the fillings on my on way. While cake is cooling, bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Set out the cream cheese to soften. Ingredients: 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/3 cup dark or regular unsweetened cocoa powder 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup oil 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 cup granulated sugar 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 3 large eggs 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted 1 cup buttermilk. 92% Chocolate Macaroon Cake Allrecipes.com This cake and its icing are made from scratch. It tastes like those chocolate covered coconut candy bars :), Total Carbohydrate 24 %, package chocolate cake mix (2 layer size). Could I put a half teaspoon of coconut extract in the cheesecake part? Cook milk butter & sugar 10 minutes then stir in marshmallows. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition