Your email address will not be published. If you like green smoothies, be sure to check out my lime and mint smoothie. Please check your email to confirm your subscription. Seriously, until a few months ago, I never thought I would enjoy a smoothie with veg in it. Hello my Dear Wonderful Readers!! But it’s the green grapes that blow me away: Wowzers, I have been totally under-estimating grapes for years. It was good. So what’s in it to make it so delightfully slurpable? Fruit doesn't brown and kids love it. I’d say that spinach is an ideal vegetable to start with as the flavour is so subtle. Grapes have a high water content so they do help to keep you hydrated and your bowel movements regular. Amongst the many health benefits of mint, it is a great friend to your tummy as it soothes indigestion and inflammation. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Thank you for your support! I’m now enjoying more interesting flavours and discovering that I prefer fresher, slightly less sweet smoothies. I even got my 8 year old to drink this and she enjoyed it – hope you do too. "10 Superfoods for Breakfast". Vegan Carrot and Lentil Soup with Coriander, Hearty Carrot & Courgette Soup with Paprika, Celeriac and Blue Cheese Soup with Spinach, Bonfire Toffee (Treacle Toffee) & Bonfire Toffee Lollipops, Cheese Savoury Recipe for Afternoon Tea Sandwiches, Triple Chocolate Layer Cake with Marshmallow Frosting, Millionaire’s Chocolate Caramel Rice Krispie Treats. Green smoothies that contain leafy vegetables usually also contain some wonderful nutrients. It surely looks delish , Thanks for stopping by Natalie – it’s perfect for Springtime and a sudden hit of warm weather . So today we’re making a very low carb smoothie (that also happens to be vegan!). Home » Drinks, Juices & Smoothies » Simple Grape Smoothie. Raw Vegan Pizza - Nut and Gluten-Free Crust, Raw Chocolate Cake with Orange Fudge Icing, Raw Lemon Lime Coconut Cheesecake - Vegan and Gluten-Free, Raw Carrot Cake Cookies - Vegan and Nut-Free. I'm blending it right now, can't wait to taste the goodness!!! Well, for starters, there’s pineapple, green grapes, coconut water and a generous squeeze of lime to bring the flavours together. More about me... As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You may write a brief description in your own words, but you may not copy any of the steps from the recipes. Each post on TriedandTasty.com is copyright protected. Make this recipe for a refreshing drink or even for your kiddos lemonade stand! It's the perfect balance of sweet & tart and has just a few ingredients! I did a strawberry, frozen banana and red grape smoothie and used milk added some five little packets of Splenda to it. I hadn’t.. and now I’m wondering why in the world not? Get Grape Smoothie Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. A generous squeeze of lime juice (to taste), Large handful of fresh spinach leaves (approx 50g/ 2oz), Put all of the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth, Taste and add more lime juice if necessary, « Custard Creams Biscuits with a Jammie Centre. !Peace & Raw Health,ELizabeth, You're too awesome for words, thank you Elizabeth!! The high polyphenol content in grapes may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. This Green Goddess Smoothie with Grapes & Mint is easy to make, packed with goodness and delightfully slurpable.