Towanda Braxton’s BF Surprised Her With A Birthday Dinner – Check Out Her Video. Even cooler, she invited her fans to share their “rawest” selfies with her so that they can be featured in a “special project” related to the album’s release. You can have relaxers and still have healthy hair. The “Level Up” goddess went makeup-free in the shot, which proved just how unfathomably beautiful she is. Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade Introduce Their Nephew, Dahveon Morris' Date To The Prom In Stunning Picture -- Drama About Race Ensues, Usher Gushes Over His Newborn Daughter And Shares First Baby Pic With The Public, Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Figure In Charlotte Knowles Cut-Out Mini Dress — See The Look, Eva Longoria Apologizes To Black Women After Saying Latinas Were The Real Heroines In Election, Carrie Ann Inaba Gives Kaitlyn Bristowe And Artem Chigvintsev Standing Ovation After Critique Drama, Traci Braxton Shares A New Trailer For ‘Braxton Family Values’ – Watch It Here. Vulnerable. Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. tell me how to get God to answer my prayers for a Russell 2.0 We need the prayer for hair growth & getting a , write a book fam”. Your email address will not be published. Well Ciara he certainly answered your pray ! “Oh my god, guys. Premiere Recap: The Unit Struggles to Adapt to Changing Times, The 2020 CMA Awards Aimed for Normal, But Covid Loomed Large, On’s Latest Hiking Boot Is the Brand’s Most Sustainable Model to Date. Join me in my #BeautyMarks journey and upload your rawest selfies at onlyciara.com/beautymarks. aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Have news, pics or video on a breaking news story? She explained how her hair got damaged in the first place: “The first time I got a relaxer when I was young, it took out my hair. Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, CMA Awards Winners 2020: Miranda Lambert, Maren Morris & More, Rebel Wilson Shows Off Her 50 Lb. Erica Mena Drops Her Clothes And Breaks The Internet For Her 33rd Birthday - See Her Pics Here. The person in the background styling her hair while she takes the video exclaims, “so pretty!” and we couldn’t agree more. And I hope continue blessing come your way ! The hair was rolled up and matted to the roots. Ciara’s known for her (excellently laid) weaves and wigs but over the weekend she decided to share her real tresses with fans.. Mama CiCi posted a video on Instagram of her naturally healthy hair that grew back after she like many other black women, had a relaxer as a child. Weight Loss Transformation: See Before & After Pics, Kelsea Ballerini Channels Shania Twain & Rocks Sexy Jumpsuit For CMA Awards Performance, Maren Morris Looks Sultry In Lacy Dolce & Gabbana Outfit & Slays Performance Of ‘The Bones’ At The CMA Awards, Carly Pearce Rocks Little Black Dress For Powerful CMA Awards Performance With Charles Kelley, Bret Michaels’ Daughter, Raine, 18, Reveals How She Got In Shape For ‘SI Swimsuit’ Issue, Ciara Shares Emotional Moment Of Birthing Sienna in Extremely Personal 'Beauty Marks' Video, Ciara Gushes About Marriage With Russell Wilson On Romantic New Track, 'Trust Myself', Ciara Drops Long-Awaited Album 'Beauty Marks' & Fans Are Losing Their Minds, Khloe Kardashian Brings Back Dark Brown Hair For New Photo & Fans Are Living For It, Aeko Brown, 11 Mos., Gets Oreos All Over His Face After ‘Stealing’ Dad Chris’ Snack — Cute Pic, Kaley Cuoco Reveals What It Was Like Filming Sex Scenes With Ex Johnny Galecki On ‘Big Bang Theory’, Jon Gosselin Shockingly Reveals Ex Kate Has Only Had ‘1.5 Hours Of Contact’ With Son Collin, 16, In 5 Years, Mariah Carey’s Daughter Monroe, 9, Models Beyonce’s New Ivy Park Collection After Surprise Package Is Sent To Them, The CMA Awards Are Being Slammed as a Huge COVID-19 Superspreader Disaster, RHOSLC’s Jen Shah on Her Feud With Mary & What Led to That Glass-Smashing Moment, Chicago P.D.