Citi strives to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Why? There is no direct line to the corporate office and no fax number is listed on the official website. waited for over 3 hours plus and nothing and the run around big time per other banks on this is a big problem they suck and or going to hear about it definitely!! Your email address will not be published. Reach Citibank Executive Customer Service 10.23.08 5:15 PM EDT By Ben Popken credit cards citibank banks phone numbers executive customer service customer service Worst experience of my life is all i can say!!!!!!!!!!! In the 1960s, The Citibank is the first bank in the U.S who has introduced First ATM to provide 24 hours customer care service numbers. It is understandable for Citibank to close some local unprofitable branches; however, it is not reasonable for me to pay tools and travel extended miles to bank with Citibank. They are not for their Customers. Citi is committed to providing a globally consistent customer experience, as well as complete spend visibility which offers greater control to organizations in managing their cards program. Customer services was beyond non-responsive. I was also compared to a "Drama Queen" while at this interview. Your review has been submitted for approval. Most branches are open from 8 A.M to 5 P.M Or 9 A.M To 6 P.M, Weekend Days Saturday & Sunday: 9 or 10 A.M to 2 P.M. On these Days Citibank is not open. Note that this data is based on regular opening and closing hours of Citibank and may also be subject to changes. My credit score has dropped because of their illegal action. Email: [+]. By the end you were put in arrears. Citibank Atlanta, Georgia 595 Piedmont Ave NE (954) 651-9438 Citibank Atlanta, Georgia 10 Peachtree Pl. The branch opens at 9:00am in the morning. Citi is the leading global bank. We are, NRIs, in Mangalore at the moment and wanted cash urgently but the Banks thrased our every requests. A total of 5 votes cast and no one has reviewed the branch yet. I will be reaching out to the EEOC to report this manner as well. You can Send an E-mail to the Head Customer Care at [email protected]. Get hours, reviews, customer service phone number and driving directions. You can also get the Nearest Location Of Citibank to you with the help of maps. Two weeks before the wedding, I was running around looking for new people. No reviews about the branch yet. Note: This is not to be used to contact Citibank Corporate Offices nor is this site affiliated with them in any way. The mortgage was settled, we have sent closing documents, cancelled check endorsed BY them to THEIR account and we still can not get them to give us a letter saying we are not at fault or stop reporting that we owe and are three years late on credit report. Click on the address of the bank in the table, to find out the exact time and location of the branch in the city of Atlanta, Georgia on a map. To quickly find the desired branch of the bank Citibank in the city of Atlanta in Georgia, start typing the address or phone number below. So you wanted me to wait until the day of my wedding and be disappointed. Lack of guidelines on what the requirements would be were not disclosed until the end. Citi strives to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. Citibank is the big financial services and subsidiary bank in the United States headquartered in the New York City, New York.It was founded on 16th June 1812 as a City Bank Of New York( 205 years ago).It provides credit cards, Mortgages, Personal Loans, Commercial Loans, Lines Of Credit and much more.The bank covers total 2,649 … These all details are genuine and trusted. Her first pay day was 12/27/2013. During the modification process we were receiving default notices. Citi is the leading global bank. Universal International Free Phone # 00 800 0316 6000 Local or International call +34 93 316 6000 Visit us in Person Drop by your nearest Citibank office to talk with a … Easily submit your review, comment or complaint about Head Office branch using your Facebook ID. Citibank Headquarters Address & Corporate Office Details. All business work is totally stopped. For lobby hours, drive-up hours and online banking services please visit the official website of the bank at www.citibank.com. Need to bring those jobs back to the USA!!! Citibank.com provides information about and access to accounts and financial services provided by Citibank, N.A. Won't be conducting service with this firm in the future. In the United States 723 branches and 1,494 branches in Mexico.It also covers New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco And Washington D.C. It is my understanding that ATM services will also not be available. You will check Is Citibank Open Today? Box 3463 Hong Kong Unfortunately, we are banking with Citibank in Chennai & Bangalore. We r having great business with you but when knew such thing, it is sad u support such DV culprit ???? Citibank Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address: 399 Park Avenue New York, NY 10043 USA Phone Numbers: Corporate Phone Number: 1-212-559-1000 Corporate … When using CitiPhone ® banking:. Citibank Headquarters Address 399 Park Ave. New York, NY 10043 Citibank Customer Care Number & Official Website +1 800-374-9700 Website: www.citibank.com Citibank Locations Near Me Working hours for Head Office branch are listed on the table above. When I quesstioned the notices, I was told not to worry about. They are the worst Credit Card to have. CitiPhone ® Banking. Have evidence of Citibank I.D. Phone Number: Call 1-800-285-3000 to reach Citigroup headquarters or 1-212-559-1000 if you are outside the United States. We have spent three years trying to clean up a credit blooper by Citibank. Disclosure would have prevented us from ever getting involved in Citi's modification process...Frustrated! Head Office office is located at 5800 S Corporate Place, Sioux Falls. In the United States 723 branches and 1,494 branches in Mexico.It also covers New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco And Washington D.C. I travelled 8-9 hours to go in for an interview for Citi in Tampa Florida. Because we required a signature of someone we were/are unable to have sign. It is now January 13, and she has still not received her first check. I would just like to warn others of this before going out to an interview for Citi. and its affiliates in the United States and its territories. Thanks. Find a … I will not ever recommend Citibank to anyone. They make you feel that they do not have your best interest. The Fair Credit Reporting Act specifies that adverse credit information, with the exception of bankruptcy, is not to be reported after seven years. Citibank in Brooklyn , Bay Ridge called to harass me at my job over E that they can't honor the claim. When she received it, it was for the wrong amount. As a leading commercial card issuer, Citi® Commercial Cards offers corporations and financial institutions a global footprint supported by unrivalled card acceptance. You can edit branch details by clicking here if you believe the information is incomplete, incorrect, out of date or misleading. Below you will find ratings, reviews, corporate information, directions, office hours, their phone you can't get thru at all thru these numbers ridiculous all the way through!! Citi is thumbing their collective noses at this law. You can save your time with money and fuel. You can get more detailed information, including a schedule by clicking on the branch Citibank. Citi is committed to providing a globally consistent customer experience, as well as complete spend visibility which offers greater control to organizations in managing their cards program. 151 Reviews For Citibank Headquarters & Corporate Office Trouble costumer service, Harassment over $18! I am going to show here all daily routine of Citibank From Sunday-Saturday. After the budget modification, we are now! One department closed my account while I had an installment agreeement set up with another department. Required fields are marked *. Her boss took of so she couldn't get her check. It does not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation of services to individuals outside of the United States.