That's a Foster's kind of wedding! "- Tim C., Chepachet, RI, June 2014Yelp Review, "We wanted a clambake to celebrate our son's graduation. TO REQUEST A FULL SERVICE QUOTE, CLICK HERE. ", "On the day of the event, they were there on time and were fully prepared. We had several guests comment to us that the chowder, brown bread, and baked beans were the best that they had ever had. Venues We Have 3 To Choose From! Host Your Own Party at Home and Let Us Do The Cooking! View the Clambake Restaurant menu, read Clambake Restaurant reviews, and get Clambake Restaurant hours and directions. Everyone wanted a business card from B&M. I have never seen a crew work soooo hard and so well together. Read About Us, 5 Axholme Road The kind of wedding that is full of joy, laughter, singing, and dancing. It all began in 1951 when Bill Foster took his traditional New England clambake on the road. They clearly know and like their jobs. The rest of the food was equally satisfying. Captain John’s classic New England clambakes, barbeques and picnic parties are totally self-contained so you can hold them anywhere. "I had B&M cater a wedding reception clambake for my daughter this June. You can reach our Catering Office by calling: create a menu that fits your Clambakes of Massachusetts Catering. [email protected], Call Us Now! The clambake was excellent. We interviewed several different companies. My friends told me my famous chowder that I have been making for years took second place to B&M's clam chowder. Catering . We've been taking our show on the road for over 65 years and your guests will love this authentic Maine tradition! So relax, let go, and be ready to put on your dancing shoes. Serving Greater Boston, North Shore, Central Massachusetts, & Southern New Hampshire regions of New England. We'll steam up our fresh Maine seafood at a venue or private location of your choosing. We were very pleased. At the conclusion of our interview, the decision was very easy. Closed – We can’t wait to see you in the Spring. Whether you’re planning your rehearsal dinner, wedding or reception, Foster’s offers you and your guests a truly unforgettable, customized experience. Traditional New England Clambakes, Smokey BBQ,  Seasonal Favorites, And More. Treat your guests to an authentic Maine experience. Clambakes of Massachusetts is a full-service catering company specializing in New England-style clambakes, barbeques and pig roasts. If you are interested in School, Day Care or Senior Meals, we offer these as well. The price was fair and the communication was great. Lobster, steak, chicken and fish were all cooked to perfection. Surf, Turf or Steamin’ Clams? Let us host your corporate, private, or family event. Trust us with your wedding, and we promise you and your guests a truly unforgettable experience. Never used them before but I will definitely use them in the future. Whether you choose our Maine lobster and clambake, a couple's favorite, or more traditional dining fare, our menus feature delectable choices, artfully prepared and beautifully presented. They made my daughter's reception very special. We want our client’s to remember our food long after their event and to call us back for future events. Lobster Brothers is an award winning seafood market, specializing in clambakes, lobster dinners and the freshest seafood in Cleveland, OH. "Kevin M., Harrison, ME, June 2013. We will use B&M again for our next celebration. It's just one of the stunning backdrops Southern Maine has to offer! Our catering division works closely with our customers to provide superb New England seafood for their corporate, private, or family event. Our mission is to exceed our clients’ expectations in every area (food quality, service, attention to detail, and responsiveness) and provide an unforgettable experience they’ll rave about for years. (207) 363-3255 or (800) 552-0242 Locally sourced, fresh ingredients, and skillful preparation makes for an exceptional taste. B&M has been catering Weddings, Clambakes, Pig Roasts, Barbecues and Bar Services for more than thirty five years. Please Check Back! All of our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the party, and they are a picky bunch. Please keep in mind that these are FULL SERVICE menus which include: We will be pleased to quote you a specific price for our Full Service menus once we know: CALL US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION: 800-722-2526. Planning a Corporate Event or Family Outing? Whatever your tastes, from seafood to meat to everything in between, Captain John’s savory feasts are sure to delight. The clambake was excellent. Thank You For A Wonderful Summer! York, Maine 03909 A full-service clambake company located on New Hampshire\'s beautiful seacoast. 800-552-0242 or 207-363-3255, Copyright © 2016 FOSTER'S CLAMBAKES & CATERING | Southern Maine & Southern NH | This website was made with ♥ by. Ipswich Clambake serves the Greater Boston Area, North Shore, Central Massachusetts, & Southern New Hampshire regions of New England with custom clambakes for any occasion. taste, budget and style. My friends told me my famous chowder that I have been making for years took second place to B&M's clam chowder. Our exceptional service, delicious food and attention to detail set us apart from your typical New England clambake caterer. There are weddings people think are nice and then there are those weddings that people talk about for years to come. We Have Options Galore! The smell of salty seaweed, the mouthwatering sight of piles of fresh Maine lobster and seafood, and the laughter of friends and family ... that's a Foster's Traditional New England Clambake! Clambake Restaurant Locations Near Me Find a Clambake Restaurant near you or see all Clambake Restaurant locations. Let us throw you a clambake or BBQ that your guests will love. Lobster, steak, chicken and fish were all cooked to perfection. The food was equally great. From backyard BBQ's to black-tie fundraisers, from cozy family reunions to corporate events, Foster's makes the ordinary extraordinaire. Looking for something a little more formal than a clambake. We specialize in making your wedding dreams come true. Enter the Monthly Drawing to win a Clambake, (CHERRY TOMATOES, FRESH MOZZARELLA, CUCUMBERS, FRESH BASIL, MIXED GREENS, WITH RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE), LIABILITY AND WORKMEN'S COMPENSATION INSURANCE. It all began in 1951 when Bill Foster took his traditional New England clambake on the road! We’re Planning Possible Pop-Up Bakes in September & October of 2020. Word Spreads... "Joe and his wife have owned this place for at-least 20 years and they truly know their fish. Say "I Do" at our backyard pond then head over to nearby Nubble Lighthouse for a photo shoot.